Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

And for a similar reason that we see the Democrats going after Trump. The “state” - be it the Romans or the Biden Regime - see as a threat to their power a man who has a dedicated following because they want the loyalty to be to THEM. It is also why the far-left Dems are against religious people In general.
Trump is part of the elite he pretends to oppose.

Trump-Indictment-Memes-49.jpg

TrumpPomises.jpg

Trump’s policies were much better for America, including working class Americans - and certainly for Jews. Biden is a disaster.
He’s no different than Genocide Joe, but you’ll never realize it.

Trump’s policies were much better for America, including working class Americans - and certainly for Jews. Biden is a disaster.
Trump did nothing but raise the national debt. He was not responsible for inflation.

US Unemployment Rate by President​

By
HIRANMAYI SRINIVASAN

Updated May 03, 2024
Fact checked by
VIKKI VELASQUEZ

Donald Trump (2017 - 2021)​

Average Unemployment Rate: 5.04%

Joe Biden (2021 - )​

Average Unemployment Rate: 4.11%

….with a Palestinian flagpole.

So, what will Yale do, given that is is a leftist university and is pro-Palestinian? Should the Jew-hater be charged with assault with intent to commit serious bodily harm?

Will you now admit this story was a fraud? Just like the 40 beheaded babies and rapes on 10/7. I never learn.

Trump did nothing but raise the national debt. He was not responsible for inflation.

US Unemployment Rate by President​

By
HIRANMAYI SRINIVASAN

Updated May 03, 2024
Fact checked by
VIKKI VELASQUEZ

Donald Trump (2017 - 2021)​

Average Unemployment Rate: 5.04%

Joe Biden (2021 - )​

Average Unemployment Rate: 4.11%

This thread is about a leftist antisemite at a leftist university, allowimg antisemitic protests to go on, who stabbed a Jew in the eye.

I don’t want to waste my time trying to convince a Democrat who STILL plans to vote for Biden despite all the disasters he’s caused.

Biden says antisemitism has no place in America in somber speech connecting the Holocaust to Hamas’ attack on Israel​

By Betsy Klein, CNN
9 minute read
Updated 2:50 PM EDT, Tue May 7, 2024

WashingtonCNN —
President Joe Biden on Tuesday issued a call to fight a “ferocious surge” of antisemitism, saying such hate has no place in America as he connected the horrors of the Holocaust to Hamas’ attack on Israel.

Biden’s speech was a somber – yet impassioned – moment of reflection amid a tense and pivotal time in his reelection push. The October 7 attack and the subsequent war in Gaza has proved to be one of the most politically fraught periods of Biden’s presidency, one that is particularly personal for the longtime supporter of Israel who views antisemitism as antithetical to American values.

This thread is about a leftist antisemite at a leftist university, allowimg antisemitic protests to go on, who stabbed a Jew in the eye.

I don’t want to waste my time trying to convince a Democrat who STILL plans to vote for Biden despite all the disasters he’s caused.

What disasters has President Trump caused?

Biden says antisemitism has no place in America in somber speech connecting the Holocaust to Hamas’ attack on Israel​

By Betsy Klein, CNN
9 minute read
Updated 2:50 PM EDT, Tue May 7, 2024

WashingtonCNN —
President Joe Biden on Tuesday issued a call to fight a “ferocious surge” of antisemitism, saying such hate has no place in America as he connected the horrors of the Holocaust to Hamas’ attack on Israel.

Biden’s speech was a somber – yet impassioned – moment of reflection amid a tense and pivotal time in his reelection push. The October 7 attack and the subsequent war in Gaza has proved to be one of the most politically fraught periods of Biden’s presidency, one that is particularly personal for the longtime supporter of Israel who views antisemitism as antithetical to American values.

Talk is cheap.

We were at record lows. Then the Dems used COVID to destroy his excellent economy.

What state do you live in?
Never mind which state I live in. I proved that unemployment is lower under Biden. I document my assertions.

UNTANGLING DISINFORMATION

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates. Misinformation is to blame​

UPDATED DECEMBER 5, 202110:27 AM ET

Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump during the last presidential election have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19 as those who live in areas that went for now-President Biden. That's according to a new analysis by NPR that examines how political polarization and misinformation are driving a significant share of the deaths in the pandemic.

NPR looked at deaths per 100,000 people in roughly 3,000 counties across the U.S. from May 2021, the point at which vaccinations widely became available. People living in counties that went 60% or higher for Trump in November 2020 had 2.73 times the death rates of those that went for Biden. Counties with an even higher share of the vote for Trump saw higher COVID-19 mortality rates.

Lissa558, Trump ignoring COVID-19 did not make it go away.

Last edited:
What did Trump do about antisemitism?
1) He made great progress with Middle East peace involving Israel. And if you don’t think this reduces antisemitism, look what is happening on college campuses. Biden has done the opposite.

2) He issued an EO withholding federal funds from colleges that allowed antisemitism to fester. (He wanted it to become permanent legislation, and the Republicans wanted it as well, but they couldn’t get enough support from the Democrats - who said it would be offensive to Muslims, one of their protected minorities.) Why isn’t Biden doing the same?

Never mind which state I live in. I proved that unemployment is lower under Biden. I document my assertions.
I want to know if you are in a swing state. Otherwise, your vote for Biden doesn’t matter to me one whit.

Of course, some blue states are becoming swing states. Virginia is now in a dead heat. We just have to beat out the overpaid government workers in NoVa.

I want to know if you are in a swing state. Otherwise, your vote for Biden doesn’t matter to me one whit.

TrumpCourt.jpg

I live in a state where voters think the President of the United States should not smell like an outhouse.

View attachment 948874

I live in a state where voters think the President of the United States should not smell like an outhouse.
Well, I agree with that. I wouldn’t get down breeze from Biden, that’s for sure.

And you just gave away you live in a libtard state. Your state is already goimg for Biden, so it’s not worth my time to take on the (impossible) task of correcting your TDS.

Well, I agree with that. I wouldn’t get down breeze from Biden, that’s for sure.

And you just gave away you live in a libtard state. Your state is already goimg for Biden, so it’s not worth my time to take on the (impossible) task of correcting your TDS.
Trump supporters give Trump credit, and blame Biden for what would have happened anyway. Trump supporters ignore what did happen, like the George Floyd riots, and COVID-19.

Trump supporters give Trump credit, and blame Biden for what would have happened anyway. Trump supporters ignore what did happen, like the George Floyd riots, and COVID-19.
Somewhere, the village idiot lost his mirror. ^^^ 😂

Forum List

Back