Indiana Boy, 10, kills himself over school bullying

Of course it is. If you do not understand what that means, just ask. Never be afraid to educate yourself!

Gibberish.

No shit.

And here, you restate your false binary. Since I clearly need to lead you by the nose: those were NOT the only options!
Fighting back and being alive today is the most likely result

The best tactic is to get a lawyer.....and threaten to sue the administrators personally......
I like the idea of suing the teachers and school staff personally

But that probably would not have saved this boy

It takes more than school bullying to convince a child to resort to suicide.

What is sad is people calling for the tyranny that focuses on the political activists narrative.

Tragic yes, hold a teacher account? The bully?

Snowflake generation? No, bullying at school is grossly exaggerated to further the LGBTQ agenda is school

Yes, teach him how to make and use a garotte.
You are taking the most radical approach

No one except you is talking about killing bullies

For the boy to stand up for himself and fight back must seem like a horrible idea to you

But it would have saved his life

I like the idea of suing the teachers and school staff personally

But that probably would not have saved this boy

If you do it early enough it could.........after the first unproductive meeting with the school, lawyer up.......and serve papers......and go to the school every day to complain...in fact, go straight to the Superintendant....bypass the principal.....

You are taking the most radical approach

No one except you is talking about killing bullies

For the boy to stand up for himself and fight back must seem like a horrible idea to you

But it would have saved his life

Good concept....but training takes time.....and a bully needs to be dealt with immediately.....lawyers.....always use lawyers...and go straight at the principal and superintendant....

Forum List

Back