Why are people hating on the Rams because of incompetent NFL Officials?

You are blaming the Rams for a egregious No Call. The real right the wrong event would be if both teams took out the Refs....
Show me where I ever said anything was the Ram's fault? I merely said they were the undeserving recipients of an outrageous gift.

So....should McVay run onto the field and DEMANDED that the Refs .call a PI? You think Billicheat would have done that?
Not my job to try to predict what Belichick would do.

Really....the Saints were screwed....no one denies that. But the Rams DID NOT DO IT. THE REFS DID.
That has been the whole point of the topic. Rules have become too complex, safety concerns, protecting players, etc., have made it impossible to play defense and is robbing the original spirit of the game, too many split-hair decisions about whether a foot touched a blade of grass or it didn't and the refereeing as a result has really suffered in recent years with 15 yard penalties over practically nothing (like taunting, excessive celebration and other pantywaist weeny sissy calls) or people getting bombed with egregious violations like in the Saints PI and the refs doing nothing. Hard to figure.

I like the Saints. I think Breed is incredible. But the Rams are in the SB. Let's let them play. Bad calls and No calls happen. The Refs are human. We need to let the. No Calls happen...Hating on the Rams ain't gonna change anything...
It's nothing against the Rams. It is against the NFL and the poor refereeing because they are the ones that put them there. I know the Pats have had a less than sterling past, but that wasn't the whole team, that was the action of an individual, I can't even say whether Brady was ever knowingly involved in Deflategate or Belichick in Spygate or exactly who, and I know a lot of people hold that against the whole team forever now, but neither of those events changed the Patriots winning ways, they were winning before and they are still winning, and while this season might be a fluke for the Rams, the Patriots have been the standard to beat for something like 17 years? People hate them because they are sick of seeing them in so many Super Bowls, but let's face it, they are NOT there because of some past or present cheating, they are there because they really are that good. And if they lose to the Rams, it will be a travesty, because the Rams never should have even made it into the game.

You started well...saying "its nothing against the Rams" and ended with "the Rams never should have made it."

Let's forget the No Call for a couple days and let them play the game....

There gas never been a NFL game played where you couldn't look back and say...."If that call had been made or not made." Refs are humans. They screw up...

Now....just play the F_ing game....

thanks for proving how he contradicts himself when losing a debate and getting taken to school on their lying and cheating past.:iyfyus.jpg::2up::clap::clap::clap:

I stopped watching the superbowl years ago and said i would never again unless it was the Rams,well even that wont be the case,I strongly suggest you follow my lead as well and just watch a movie instead that day.you would be more productive with your time that way.why waste in on this game we KNOW is fixed?

dude i think its safe to say they got this one fixed for the cheats to win,the NFL is not going to want its image tarnished by having them lose TWO superbowls back to back.thats just not going to happen.

Sorry...been a fan since 1967. I figure I may never see them in another SB....or maybe I will. I gotta start watching it....and will watch it through....unless it gets ugly....

The only Rams superbowl I am interested in looking at is the LOS ANGELES Rams superbowl when they played the steelers.back then the game was not corrupt as it is now so I am okay looking at that game knowing the end result is the Rams lose.The Steelers did not cheat to get to that superbowl so I am okay with it watching them beat the Rams in THAT superbowl. Thats one of MANY superbowls from the past i have never seen but plan to see someday.:thup:

For the most part,thats pretty much the only NFL watching i do these days is buy games over the net from YESTERYEAR when the game was not corrupt as it is now,same with baseball because of how the big market teams have a huge unfair advantage over small market teams and players dont stay with one team anymore. I am much more interested in seeing superbowl in the past that i ave not seen when the game was respectable and the refs did not play favorites as they do now.at least as far as we know anyways.:)

good luck with mr cheatiots apologist here. as you have seen, he only sees what he wants to see and is a crybaby with butthurt feelings on shady brady and belicheat obviously and only sees what he wants to see. the fact he goes into evade mode and makes excuse after excuse for them WHY they do not only deserve to win the superbowl but dont deserve to be in the superbowl and should have ALL all superbowl AND playoff wins taken away from him, and just babbles on and on making EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE for them ignoring EVERYTHING negative you post about them:rolleyes:, i would not bother with him anymore if i were you.

Im not.

Last edited:
an official who lives in LA and is also an ex Ram player makes a non call that changes the outcome of the game, if that call was made as it should have been it would be the Saints in the SB, The Saints were cheated out of the Game and the Rams do not belong there. I want to see the Patriots win in the most lopsided game in SB history.
Worst Non Call since the Patriots Snow Plow incident against the Dolphins

how me and Jim have BOTH owned you.

First you say you aren't reading my posts, and now YOU get to decide who YOU own? You're lucky you own your torn jockey undershorts. That will be all you have left after the Rams get their teeth handed to them Sunday.

In my last post to you, as i said,i LOVE this photo you dispalyed for us to see of you crying after me and jim spanked your ass to death here on this thread:abgg2q.jpg::haha:

csrgghhuaaitpmx-jpg.243429

,poor little cheatriots apologists, sorry the truth hurts that you make excuse after excuse and play dodgeball with pesky facts the fact you have butthurt feelings for shady brady and belicheat being exposed that they CANT win without cheating.:laughing0301::lmao::rofl::itsok::itsok:

'
I WOULD point out that even former NFL players have come out and told the truth that brady cant win wihtout cheating,but oh yeah,thats right,you have NO INTEREST in these CREDIBLE sources like that so you shoot the messenger.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:
I understand all the angst against Brady and the Patriots and all the defensiveness for the Rams, after all, Ram fans have a lot at stake here, whereas a loss for the Pats on Sunday, while unfortunate, will be a mere blip in an otherwise sterling career.

But what have the Rams to gain by winning? Everything. After all, the dark fact that the Rams fans are running from are:

Another of the most recent entries to this list is the St. Louis Rams and the 17-game losing streak that spanned parts of the 2008 and 2009 seasons. The Rams went a combined 3-29 over the course of the two seasons and had a terrible offense, coupled with a junior varsity defense. At the end of Week 7 of the 2008 season, they were 2-4 and technically still had a shot at reaching the playoffs. They then lost the next 10 games and would lose the first seven games of the following season. They were led (if you can call it that) by Steven Jackson, who rushed for 2,458 yards and 11 touchdowns during the two seasons and Donnie Avery, who caught 100 passes for 1,263 yards and 8 touchdowns.

• Longest Home Game Losing Streak, 14 games
St. Louis Rams: 2008–10

Rams are slated as the EIGHTEENTH team in NFL history:
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 11.50.21 AM.png

Where are the Rams placed next to the Patriots in PLAYOFF records?
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 11.51.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 11.52.24 AM.png

So I do indeed sympathize with Ram fans with a need to bash Brady and Belichick. With a team as bad as the Rams have historically been, one more refuse team rejected out from Cleveland after all, tearing down the Patriots is the only way to deal with the looming possibility of yet one more Ram failure, especially when they got a big hand in just making it into the game.

You just KNOW had they done something to make fun of GOFF they would have gave that guy a PROMOTION they are such sick people.

Brady wasn't slandered. He was/is a cheater. ....

That’s a lie.

Did he deflate the balls to suit his grip? Yes, he did....thank you

:2up::beer::udaman::up::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Like clockwork,the brady worshippers prove as always,they evade facts and cant stand the truth.

then he compliantly took the suspension that Goodell handed down...cause he knew what he did.

which of course was a complete joke of a suspencion of course.a mere slap on the wrist.any other NFL quarterback would have been suspended and entire YEAR. they make excuse after excuse as prove in this whole thread for their cheating past.

Thank You! Bady did not need to deflate the frigin football to win....but he did.

Sort of like the lies that trump breaths even when it is not necessary....

As for the possibility of a tainted win by the Rams....I doubt they will care.

I am wagering either Suh or Donald or both getting roughing penalties if .they breath on the Wonder Boy...

dude please leave politics out of it,okay? thanks.:)we get along here in the sports section so lets leave something we disagree on out of it,i could bring up how that describes all the presidents from reagan all the way to current but thats for another section but that IS a good point no less.LOL that he is the SAME as politicans and those other presidents i mentioned of HOW he cant breath without lying same as politicians.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

you KNOW thats a givem they will get ta call against him since the NFL refs have one rule for brady that does not apply to the rest of the QB'S in the NFL that you cant touch him without getting flagged.

first he gets the no tuck ruie for the refs NOW the NEW rule the NFL has is the NO TOUCH Brady rule.:cuckoo:

an official who lives in LA and is also an ex Ram player makes a non call that changes the outcome of the game, if that call was made as it should have been it would be the Saints in the SB, The Saints were cheated out of the Game and the Rams do not belong there. I want to see the Patriots win in the most lopsided game in SB history.
Worst Non Call since the Patriots Snow Plow incident against the Dolphins

Uh you want to see a CRIMINAL organization win with players and a coach that has tainted the NFL and has a HISTORY of doing this? IF it was the chiefs that was in the superbowl that would be a sensible and logical post HOWEVER it is the CHEATRIOTS that is in,a team that had MULTIPLE calls go FOR THEM that were bullshit calls and the chiefs got none which is ALWAYS their past history,same ole same ole story,THEY get the calls and the other AFC team does not and did you even bother to read the OP? it sounds like you did not cause if you read the op, you would understand only someone with no morals or a conscince would cheer on such a fraud criminal team like the patriots.:cuckoo:

you dont even seem to be awrae of the NO TOUCH rule that the corrupt NFL refs that are in the pockets of the cheatriots have given for brady that does not apply to the rest of the quarterbacks in the league. the cheaters have a long HISTORY of corruption and having the refs in their pockets and you are rooting for THEM? afre you JOKING?:rolleyes:

now people are hating the Rams and supporting a team that has been cheating for years.
Cheating for years? The Pats were busted cheating ONCE many years back doing something over the pale that every team WANTS to do, seeing what the other coaches are saying. That's why they all hold cards up in front of their faces when they talk, because teams have lip readers with binoculars up in the boxes trying to see what the other team is planning on doing. As to the slightly deflated balls, nothing was ever proven as to WHO did it, and why the NFL let it get by them when they were WARNED about the possibility a week earlier and are supposed to monitor and supervise those balls! Anything else is just more fantasy of yours.

There were tons of bad calls in both of those game on Sunday.
There are bad calls in every game, but only one epic bad flagrant missed call that caught the whole stadium's shock and attention and now the world's that has forced Roger Goodell to address in the off season should have been called for both early hit AND high hit and helmet to helmet (that the defender was later fined for) right in front of two referees, that would have given the Saints who had led the whole game the ball right on the doorstep of the end zone with the ability to run the clock down to 4 seconds then kick a winning FG with the Rams having NO chance of ever coming back from.

That the Rams and not the Saints are even going to the Super Bowl is a total travesty that Goodell has apologized to the Saint's team for. Fortunately, the Pats should right that injustice in a few days.

You are blaming the Rams for a egregious No Call. The real right the wrong event would be if both teams took out the Refs....

So....should McVay run onto the field and DEMANDED that the Refs .call a PI? You think Billicheat would have done that?

Really....the Saints were screwed....no one denies that. But the Rams DID NOT DO IT. THE REFS DID.

I like the Saints. I think Breed is incredible. But the Rams are in the SB. Let's let them play. Bad calls and No calls happen. The Refs are human. We need to let the. No Calls happen...Hating on the Rams ain't gonna change anything...

yeah hating on the RAms for what the REFS did is not only asinine,its illogical,hating on the rams and not hating on the pats is also illogical and asinine because as you said so well in the OP,the Rams are nit the ones here with the HISTORY of cheating,lying and being involved in scandal after scandal yet we got lunatics around the country saying the saints got robbed yet the chiefs did not even thouGh they only had ONE bad call against them where the chiefs had MANY as other AFC teams ALSO have had in the past? do the cheatiots apologists ever bother to listen to what they are SAYING?:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::haha::cuckoo:

WHY is it they CONSTANTLY keep evading your OP?:cuckoo:
It is not the Patriots who are cheating and pretend to play in LA

The problem is that this upcoming game is nothing but an overblown exhibition game. It has nothing at all to do with determining a champion because the Rams have not earned the right to be in such a game. The NFL is perpetrating a fraud on the fans by continuing to refer to this abomination as the "Superbowl".

The problem is that this upcoming game is nothing but an overblown exhibition game. It has nothing at all to do with determining a champion because the Rams have not earned the right to be in such a game. The NFL is perpetrating a fraud on the fans by continuing to refer to this abomination as the "Superbowl".

NAILED IT. It's all about the money. The Rams are a very good team right now, but when you are GIFTED a conference title over what was clearly the better team, it leaves the championship meaning little.

Man, I have never seen so much posturing for a Super Bowl loss! If the Rams win, boy! They were just the better team who were meant to go there by destiny. No bad calls, and certainly, no cheating or bias by the club or league that simply WANTED LA in the game for the bigger market venue over New Orleans.

BUT . . .

If Nee England wins, the whiner, losers and cry babies have all the necessary excuses lined up:

Belicheat.

Bradygate.

The Patriots cheated.

The referees were bought off by the team.

The game was rigged.

Win or lose, LA fans lose because they don't even belong in the game in the first place.

Just the opposite. As a Rams fan...if they lose...they lose. They are a young team and will be back. The better team won. I think the Rams can beat NE....but the Saints would have been a better matchup....IMHO. I would have been as happy with the Saints vs NE...

I feel bad for Andy Reid. I didn't watch the game....but it doesn't seem they played KC football. Still....Mahones is one heck of a talent! He will also be back....

and like the patriots have EVER earned the right to be in such a game by EVER having an AFC game officiated FAIRLY NOT in their favor in this game and games in the past to get there? :cuckoo: did you even read what you just posted? the Rams got NOTHING on the patriots which you would have seen for yourself had you even bothered to read the OP.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

damn WHY dothe cheatiot lovers ALWAYS y do the stupid thing by only reading what the TITLE of the thread says and NOT read the OP? jesus christ,if they would bother to read the OP, they would not make such hypocrite and asinine posts like this.:rolleyes:

Man, I have never seen so much posturing for a Super Bowl loss! If the Rams win, boy! They were just the better team who were meant to go there by destiny. No bad calls, and certainly, no cheating or bias by the club or league that simply WANTED LA in the game for the bigger market venue over New Orleans.

BUT . . .

If Nee England wins, the whiner, losers and cry babies have all the necessary excuses lined up:

Belicheat.

Bradygate.

The Patriots cheated.

The referees were bought off by the team.

The game was rigged.

Win or lose, LA fans lose because they don't even belong in the game in the first place.

Just the opposite. As a Rams fan...if they lose...they lose. They are a young team and will be back. The better team won. I think the Rams can beat NE....but the Saints would have been a better matchup....IMHO. I would have been as happy with the Saints vs NE...

I feel bad for Andy Reid. I didn't watch the game....but it doesn't seem they played KC football. Still....Mahones is one heck of a talent! He will also be back....

as you see for yourself,the cheatriot worshippers keep evading facts doding that not only did the saints have only ONE BAD CALL go against them where the chiefs had MULTIPLE bad calls go against them the cheatriots had NONE, but also a dodgeball game of their HISTORY of them ALWAYS having the refs in their pockets ALWAYS getting the calls and the other team does not same as the chiefs game:rolleyes:,i did something i normally dont do,watch another team other than the rams and watched both chiefs playoff games only because mahomes is exciting to watch

the cheatiot apologists will ignore of course that as far as i remember THAT game was FAIRLY officiated but as we both know,since the next team was the PATRIOTS,it was NOT going to be officiated fairly,they would get all the calls,the chiefs would not,it was so obvious once the second half started.shame because the first half WAS fairly officiated.

NAILED IT. It's all about the money. The Rams are a very good team right now, but when you are GIFTED a conference title over what was clearly the better team, it leaves the championship meaning little.

nailedit my ass,same as you have doen in this entire thread,he did not even read the OP and is ignorant to the fact how the saints had only ONE BAD CALL go against them where your cheaters had MULTIPLE calls go against them and that the cheaters unlike the rams,dont have a HISTORY of havuing ghe NFL refs in their pockets.:rolleyes: nailed it my ass.:anj_stfu:

and like the patriots have EVER earned the right to be in such a game by EVER having an AFC game officiated FAIRLY NOT in their favor in this game and games in the past

Hey, people see what they want to see, and you obviously see every call that goes the Pats way as some deep irrational conspiracy. So in other words, you think the whole game is rigged! And since the Rams are PART of that game, they must be rigged too.

I believe this is all that needs to be said:
Sportsbooks across the country refund money due to no-call on Saints
Sportsbooks across the country refund money due to no-call on Saints

un nobody is disagreeing with that but AGAIN,that does not debunk the FACTS in the OP the poster here brilliantly pointed out that OF the two teams that were both given a trip to the superbowl,only a fool would root for the patriots since AGAIN the facts listed so well by the poster in the OP PROVE that and that does not disprove that the chiefs were robbed of a trip even worse than the saints were the fact they saints had ONE BAD CALL go against them but the chiefs had MULTIPLE ones.people evading that fact all the time just to have me repeat it over and over to watch it go ignored gets tiresome.sheesh.

dude dont be a cheatriot apologists and evade FACTS that the cheatriots CANT ever beat top notch competetion in the playoffs without the refs in their pockets and that they have their head up shady brady and belicheats ass.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
the chiefs were robbed of a trip even worse than the saints

Dude, you are a PANIC! I watched that game! DO PLEASE TELL US which quarter, drives and exact plays where the Chiefs were robbed of anything, much less worse than the Saints! While the Saints PI is an international story, you are the only one I've seen in the world even claiming that.

You have come unglued from reality. I really worry for your welfare when the Rams bomb 27-9.

Forum List

Back