Why are people hating on the Rams because of incompetent NFL Officials?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
No one, before the No Call on Sunday, wanted to see the Putriots in or win another SB. But because of the No Call in the Saints-Rams game, now people are hating the Rams and supporting a team that has been cheating for years. Why?

The Rams did not force the Refs to miss the PI call. The Rams only played the game they know to play. They did not deflate balls so that their QB can hold on better to the ball. They did not steal other team's signals. They did not tape other teams practices or walk throughs. THE PUTRIOTS DID some of these things! I don't thrust Billicheat and I don't trust Shady Brady.

There were tons of bad calls in both of those game on Sunday and this one PI miss is no reason to not give the Rams their props. They played their hearts out to get to the SB.

I am sorry for the Saints and their fans, but that one missed call is no reason to be hating on the Rams. The term my former boss used to use, when we were faced with a bad, nonredeemable situation was "It is what it is." The Rams are in the SB. Accept it....

:thankusmile::udaman::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::beer::beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

could not have said it better myself.well done.best damn thread of the CENTURY here in the sports section.

exactly IF people can accept it that the CHEATRIOTS get their way ALL the time with free meal tickets to the superbowl given to them by the refs year after year,then WHY is it there is an outcry over the Rams being there but not a peep out of the NFL refs giftwrapping THEM another superbowl trip as they ALWAYS do?:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo:

WRONG.the corrupt NFL cartel DID want the cheatriots in the superbowl and that is WHY they ARE in.as always,they had the NFL refs in their pockets,same ole same ole story as always,the cheatriots get all the calls,and the opponents do not.:rolleyes: they would NEVER have made it to the superbowl or won so many AFC title games if they ever had their games FAIRLY officiated.:D anybody who denys that reality is living in a fantasyland.

oh and I wont ignore my Rams dont deserve to be there either.they ALSO got a trip to the superbowl giftwrapped for them by the refs. no one here can put this together of course that these two teams are in the supebowl because that is what the NFL cartel WANTED.

I always said when the rams were still in st louis when they got to LA,they would be winners because the NFL WANTS Los Angeles to do well as an NFL market.:D so i was not surprised in the least when the refs game them the game.:D saints got robbed of the biggest game of their life. it should be the SAINTS and CHIEFS in this game.:mad:[/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly. The NFC game "non call" was a travesty that is deserving of consequences. It should be the Saints and Chiefs in the SB. I doubt that I will even watch the game. This year, I'm going to find a good movie to go see. The NFL needs to take a hard look at the officiating during the off season.[/QUOTE]
:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman::beer::beer::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Man, I am having a hard time looking at ESPN, First Take and some of the other sports shows. They are swooning over shady Brady so much, it is making me nauseous. Give me a break....

There is only one way the Rams can beat the Putriots in this SB. They need to hit Brady in the mouth over and over. If he is allowed to sit back and chose his passes, he will kill the Rams.

But with the Latest rule change, that might be difficult...

Section 2
Article 2

"A fifteen yard penalty should be enforced if a defensive player breaths on Tom Brady."

WRONG.the corrupt NFL cartel DID want the cheatriots in the superbowl and that is WHY they ARE in.as always,they had the NFL refs in their pockets,same ole same ole story as always,the cheatriots get all the calls,and the opponents do not.:rolleyes: they would NEVER have made it to the superbowl or won so many AFC title games if they ever had their games FAIRLY officiated.:D anybody who denys that reality is living in a fantasyland.

oh and I wont ignore my Rams dont deserve to be there either.they ALSO got a trip to the superbowl giftwrapped for them by the refs. no one here can put this together of course that these two teams are in the supebowl because that is what the NFL cartel WANTED.

I always said when the rams were still in st louis when they got to LA,they would be winners because the NFL WANTS Los Angeles to do well as an NFL market.:D so i was not surprised in the least when the refs game them the game.:D saints got robbed of the biggest game of their life. it should be the SAINTS and CHIEFS in this game.:mad:

I agree wholeheartedly. The NFC game "non call" was a travesty that is deserving of consequences. It should be the Saints and Chiefs in the SB. I doubt that I will even watch the game. This year, I'm going to find a good movie to go see. The NFL needs to take a hard look at the officiating during the off season.[/QUOTE]
:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman::beer::beer::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:[/QUOTE]

I mean, if officiating is that important, which we all think it is. Pay these guys as Full Time Employees. Right now, these are second jobs for these guys. I had a friend who was a Head Linesman for over 20 years. He was an Engineer at the state highway department, and truthfully...not a very good one.

Policemen are important. They are Full Time. Firemen are important. They are Full Time. NFL Officials are important. They should be Full Time.

The NFL cannot argue that they can't afford it...

ESPN is a joke. I quit watching that TRASH years ago
Man, I am having a hard time looking at ESPN, First Take and some of the other sports shows. They are swooning over shady Brady so much, it is making me nauseous. Give me a break....

There is only one way the Rams can beat the Putriots in this SB. They need to hit Brady in the mouth over and over. If he is allowed to sit back and chose his passes, he will kill the Rams.

Section 2
Article 2

"A fifteen yard penalty should be enforced if a defensive player breaths on Tom Brady."

No surprise in the least that ESPN and all these other mainstream sports shows are kissing Brady and cheatriots asses as always.

Ever notice how ESPN and all these NFL sports people always kiss Belicheats ass calling him the greatest coach ever to coach the game and when they say that they NEVER mention how he was a total failure at cleveland only having ONE winning season in five years there and in his first year as coach for the pats when bledsoe was his QB he had a losing season with them but they NEVER mention those pesky facts? that brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet is the ONLY reason he is still a coach all these years later?

see ESPN wont mention those facts because if they dont kiss belicheats ass and say all that which they DONT believe but have to say cause they are PAID to.belicheat wont give them interviews..MY local sports radio show here in the midwest brought that facts up about how he was a failure with cleveland because they dont care about getting interveiws with him so SO are not afraid to mention those facts..

plus the way they bill tom brady as the greatest quarterback ever to play the game is an even much bigger joke the fact he plays in a day and age when you players cant play defense anymore and the QB ESPECIALLY tom brady,has a skirt on him.:abgg2q.jpg: they wont put a skirt on mahomes but they WILL put a skirt on brady of course.:abgg2q.jpg: they ALSO never mention how back in the 70's and 80's that tom brady would never have lasted a full season cause back then,they were allowed to throw the quarterback around like a rag doll.that wuss brady,he could not even take a mere hit to the knee,hardly a vicious hit at all without going down and missing the ENTIRE YEAR.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

they NEVER mention any of those facts.i give tom brady credit where credit is due,he is a very good quarterback,but enough of this bullshit crap he is the greatest ever,PLEASE.:iyfyus.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: he plays in such a week division AND in a day and age when there are so many crappy teams unlike the 60's,70's,and 80's.:rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

i will ALSO say the TRUTH that while I give him credit as being a good quarterback,he is not even one of the top 20 greatest ever as i just proved in the previous post,let alone the GREATEST.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg::haha: if he had played in the AFC east when it was a GOOD division with top level competition with hall of fame quarterbacks like dan marino and that dynasty Bills team led by another good QB Jim Kelley that went to four straight superbowls when competetion in the NFL was several times tougher back then,he wouldnt have lasted one season in the NFL and would never have won so many division titles in the AFC:abgg2q.jpg: east which now is the weakest division in the NFL bar none.

I will give Brady his props...His ability to cheat and, oft times, escape detection is amazing! Well Done Mr. Brady!

Section 2
Article 2

I see you didn’t waste all your butthurt over Trump. :lol:

Section 2
Article 2

You mean the guy with smaller balls than Nancy?.....
:spinner:

Section 2
Article 2

You mean the guy with smaller balls than Nancy?.....
:spinner:

President Nancy?

No one, before the No Call on Sunday, wanted to see the Putriots in or win another SB. But because of the No Call in the Saints-Rams game, now people are hating the Rams and supporting a team that has been cheating for years. Why?

The Rams did not force the Refs to miss the PI call. The Rams only played the game they know to play. They did not deflate balls so that their QB can hold on better to the ball. They did not steal other team's signals. They did not tape other teams practices or walk throughs. THE PUTRIOTS DID some of these things! I don't thrust Billicheat and I don't trust Shady Brady.

There were tons of bad calls in both of those game on Sunday and this one PI miss is no reason to not give the Rams their props. They played their hearts out to get to the SB.

I am sorry for the Saints and their fans, but that one missed call is no reason to be hating on the Rams. The term my former boss used to use, when we were faced with a bad, nonredeemable situation was "It is what it is." The Rams are in the SB. Accept it....

I agree with you about the Rams and the blowback from the non-call.

Just 2 things real quick.

Unlike other non-calls or bad calls that went against a team, this call lead directly to the Saints losing. It would have been a first down and they could have killed the clock easily. So there is no ambiguity as there were in other situations. Like the bad call the umpire made (John McSherry I think) in the 1985 World Series between the Royals and the Cardinals. The call didn't lose the game for the Cards but it didn't help. So there is a legitimate cause and effect. That penalty gets called in New Orleans and the Saints are in the Super Bowl. You're right about the bad calls going both ways in the game last Sunday but that non-call had a bullet in it.

The other thing is this. I love to see the Patriots doing as well as they have been doing. I don't think it can be diminished; what they have accomplished in this age of salary caps and parity and super-stars picking their team-mates.

Eagles
Eagles
Falcons
Seahawks
Giants
Giants
Panthers
Rams

All of those teams above are teams they played in the Super Bowl over the last 16 seasons (not counting this one). To maintain excellence from 2002 until today with so many pressures on a football club, so many forces that want to break apart what you built, so many issues with always drafting late in each round...it's truly remarkable. I can't imagine many more clubs in the NFL being able to duplicate half of what Brady and Bellichick have done.

That being said, I don't think that it happens if the "old school" rules concerning QBs and WRs applied. But that isn't Brady's fault for taking advantage of the "Brady Rules."

Unlike other non-calls or bad calls that went against a team, this call lead directly to the Saints losing. It would have been a first down and they could have killed the clock easily. So there is no ambiguity as there were in other situations. Like the bad call the umpire made (John McSherry I think) in the 1985 World Series between the Royals and the Cardinals. The call didn't lose the game for the Cards but it didn't help. So there is a legitimate cause and effect. That penalty gets called in New Orleans and the Saints are in the Super Bowl. You're right about the bad calls going both ways in the game last Sunday but that non-call had a bullet in it.

The other thing is this. I love to see the Patriots doing as well as they have been doing. I don't think it can be diminished; what they have accomplished in this age of salary caps and parity and super-stars picking their team-mates.

Eagles
Eagles
Falcons
Seahawks
Giants
Giants
Panthers
Rams

All of those teams above are teams they played in the Super Bowl over the last 16 seasons (not counting this one). To maintain excellence from 2002 until today with so many pressures on a football club, so many forces that want to break apart what you built, so many issues with always drafting late in each round...it's truly remarkable. I can't imagine many more clubs in the NFL being able to duplicate half of what Brady and Bellichick have done.

That being said, I don't think that it happens if the "old school" rules concerning QBs and WRs applied. But that isn't Brady's fault for taking advantage of the "Brady Rules."

Brady has rules?

Eagles
Eagles
Falcons
Seahawks
Giants
Giants
Panthers
Rams

Brady has rules?

yep there is one different set of rules for brady than there is for the other NFL quarterbacks,HE gets to have a skirt on him where the rest of the NFL quarterbacks do NOT as this video so much proves.:abgg2q.jpg:

btw,i see you have not posted on this thread here of mine,how on earth could you have POSSIBLY missed it? dude you need new glassses.

10 year old kid wins science fair project by proving Tom Shady Brady is a cheater.comedy gold.

Remember that the Saints had the ball first in OT. They were driving for a TD when Fowler hit Brees in the mouth...forcing him to throw a pick.

The Saints had Numerous Chances to put the game away. They didn't....

Eagles
Eagles
Falcons
Seahawks
Giants
Giants
Panthers
Rams

Brady has rules?

yep there is one different set of rules for brady than there is for the other NFL quarterbacks,HE gets to have a skirt on him where the rest of the NFL quarterbacks do NOT as this video so much proves.:abgg2q.jpg:

btw,i see you have not posted on this thread here of mine,how on earth could you have POSSIBLY missed it? dude you need new glassses.

10 year old kid wins science fair project by proving Tom Shady Brady is a cheater.comedy gold.

the brady ass kissers who have a mancrush on him like USMB's resident troll WRONGwinger,Unkotore,and Mudwhistle,they all REFUSE to look at this video i have posted over a 100 times on many threads because it PROVES that brady gets special treatment by the refs,that they put a skirt on him in that game but it was open season on mahomes for the players on defense of the cheatriots.:abgg2q.jpg:

when those three brady ass kissers i mentioned see that thread,they will be on the suicide hotline number since a 10 year old kid has exposed their hero for the fraud he REALLY is.i love it.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Nobody gives a shit about your video

Remember that the Saints had the ball first in OT. They were driving for a TD when Fowler hit Brees in the mouth...forcing him to throw a pick.

Yup.

One of them was taken away by a clear no-call on the part of the referees

there are some sad pathetic posters who so much have their head up bradys ass here. this poster kiss my over at this thread nailed it beautifully same as you did in your op.

here is his excellent informative post which i have pretty much said the whole time over there just to watch it go ignored,they ignored HIM as well of course also.:rolleyes:

Patriots roughing passer Mahomes multiple times & never got called, yet Refs make bullshit game changing call against Chiefs. See 1m46s in video

Last edited:

Forum List

Back