Why are people hating on the Rams because of incompetent NFL Officials?

That horrible call had more to do with the Rams winning than an under inflated footballhad to do with the patriots winning

That horrible call had more to do with the Rams winning than an under inflated footballhad to do with the patriots winning

Perhaps....but the horrible call was not the fault of the Rams....intentional cheating is a horse of a different color...

now people are hating the Rams and supporting a team that has been cheating for years.
Cheating for years? The Pats were busted cheating ONCE many years back doing something over the pale that every team WANTS to do, seeing what the other coaches are saying. That's why they all hold cards up in front of their faces when they talk, because teams have lip readers with binoculars up in the boxes trying to see what the other team is planning on doing. As to the slightly deflated balls, nothing was ever proven as to WHO did it, and why the NFL let it get by them when they were WARNED about the possibility a week earlier and are supposed to monitor and supervise those balls! Anything else is just more fantasy of yours.

There were tons of bad calls in both of those game on Sunday.
There are bad calls in every game, but only one epic bad flagrant missed call that caught the whole stadium's shock and attention and now the world's that has forced Roger Goodell to address in the off season should have been called for both early hit AND high hit and helmet to helmet (that the defender was later fined for) right in front of two referees, that would have given the Saints who had led the whole game the ball right on the doorstep of the end zone with the ability to run the clock down to 4 seconds then kick a winning FG with the Rams having NO chance of ever coming back from.

That the Rams and not the Saints are even going to the Super Bowl is a total travesty that Goodell has apologized to the Saint's team for. Fortunately, the Pats should right that injustice in a few days.

now people are hating the Rams and supporting a team that has been cheating for years.
Cheating for years? The Pats were busted cheating ONCE many years back doing something over the pale that every team WANTS to do, seeing what the other coaches are saying. That's why they all hold cards up in front of their faces when they talk, because teams have lip readers with binoculars up in the boxes trying to see what the other team is planning on doing. As to the slightly deflated balls, nothing was ever proven as to WHO did it, and why the NFL let it get by them when they were WARNED about the possibility a week earlier and are supposed to monitor and supervise those balls! Anything else is just more fantasy of yours.

There are bad calls in every game, but only one epic bad flagrant missed call that caught the whole stadium's shock and attention and now the world's that has forced Roger Goodell to address in the off season should have been called for both early hit AND high hit and helmet to helmet (that the defender was later fined for) right in front of two referees, that would have given the Saints who had led the whole game the ball right on the doorstep of the end zone with the ability to run the clock down to 4 seconds then kick a winning FG with the Rams having NO chance of ever coming back from.

That the Rams and not the Saints are even going to the Super Bowl is a total travesty that Goodell has apologized to the Saint's team for. Fortunately, the Pats should right that injustice in a few days.

You are blaming the Rams for a egregious No Call. The real right the wrong event would be if both teams took out the Refs....

So....should McVay run onto the field and DEMANDED that the Refs .call a PI? You think Billicheat would have done that?

Really....the Saints were screwed....no one denies that. But the Rams DID NOT DO IT. THE REFS DID.

I like the Saints. I think Breed is incredible. But the Rams are in the SB. Let's let them play. Bad calls and No calls happen. The Refs are human. We need to let the. No Calls happen...Hating on the Rams ain't gonna change anything...

Perhaps....but the horrible call was not the fault of the Rams....intentional cheating is a horse of a different color...
Patriots scored more points against the Colts when they put the fully inflated balls in

You are blaming the Rams for a egregious No Call. The real right the wrong event would be if both teams took out the Refs....
Show me where I ever said anything was the Ram's fault? I merely said they were the undeserving recipients of an outrageous gift.

So....should McVay run onto the field and DEMANDED that the Refs .call a PI? You think Billicheat would have done that?
Not my job to try to predict what Belichick would do.

Really....the Saints were screwed....no one denies that. But the Rams DID NOT DO IT. THE REFS DID.
That has been the whole point of the topic. Rules have become too complex, safety concerns, protecting players, etc., have made it impossible to play defense and is robbing the original spirit of the game, too many split-hair decisions about whether a foot touched a blade of grass or it didn't and the refereeing as a result has really suffered in recent years with 15 yard penalties over practically nothing (like taunting, excessive celebration and other pantywaist weeny sissy calls) or people getting bombed with egregious violations like in the Saints PI and the refs doing nothing. Hard to figure.

I like the Saints. I think Breed is incredible. But the Rams are in the SB. Let's let them play. Bad calls and No calls happen. The Refs are human. We need to let the. No Calls happen...Hating on the Rams ain't gonna change anything...
It's nothing against the Rams. It is against the NFL and the poor refereeing because they are the ones that put them there. I know the Pats have had a less than sterling past, but that wasn't the whole team, that was the action of an individual, I can't even say whether Brady was ever knowingly involved in Deflategate or Belichick in Spygate or exactly who, and I know a lot of people hold that against the whole team forever now, but neither of those events changed the Patriots winning ways, they were winning before and they are still winning, and while this season might be a fluke for the Rams, the Patriots have been the standard to beat for something like 17 years? People hate them because they are sick of seeing them in so many Super Bowls, but let's face it, they are NOT there because of some past or present cheating, they are there because they really are that good. And if they lose to the Rams, it will be a travesty, because the Rams never should have even made it into the game.

Last edited:
Remember that the Saints had the ball first in OT. They were driving for a TD when Fowler hit Brees in the mouth...forcing him to throw a pick.

The Saints had Numerous Chances to put the game away. They didn't....

there are some sad pathetic posters who so much have their head up bradys ass here. this poster kiss my over at this thread nailed it beautifully same as you did in your op.

here is his excellent informative post which i have pretty much said the whole time over there just to watch it go ignored,they ignored HIM as well of course also.:rolleyes:

Patriots roughing passer Mahomes multiple times & never got called, yet Refs make bullshit game changing call against Chiefs. See 1m46s in video

I will be rooting for the Rams and so will a lot of others. Most of the people around here are for who ever is against the Pats at this point. Refs are a part of the game and can cost in any sport. Some times a team gets a lucky call or a lucky bounce of the ball. Some times ya get fucked. I was on two state championship baseball teams and I am sure we got some calls and some bounces to obtain those titles. I had a chance at a third state title but lost it due to bad luck. We had the lead in the final inning and were on the last out. A routine ground ball went to the shortstop. Just as the shortstop released the ball to throw to me at first base. I got stung in the ear, dropped my gloved and the the ball hit me in the face breaking my nose. Two runs scored, the championship was lost and I had a broken nose to boot. No one said coulda, shoulda, woulda after the game. Shit happens get over it.

Show me where I ever said anything was the Ram's fault? I merely said they were the undeserving recipients of an outrageous gift.

That has been the whole point of the topic. Rules have become too complex, safety concerns, protecting players, etc., have made it impossible to play defense and is robbing the original spirit of the game, too many split-hair decisions about whether a foot touched a blade of grass or it didn't and the refereeing as a result has really suffered in recent years with 15 yard penalties over practically nothing (like taunting, excessive celebration and other pantywaist weeny sissy calls) or people getting bombed with egregious violations like in the Saints PI and the refs doing nothing. Hard to figure.

It's nothing against the Rams. It is against the NFL and the poor refereeing because they are the ones that put them there. I know the Pats have had a less than sterling past, but that wasn't the whole team, that was the action of an individual, I can't even say whether Brady was ever knowingly involved in Deflategate or Belichick in Spygate or exactly who, and I know a lot of people hold that against the whole team forever now, but neither of those events changed the Patriots winning ways, they were winning before and they are still winning, and while this season might be a fluke for the Rams, the Patriots have been the standard to beat for something like 17 years? People hate them because they are sick of seeing them in so many Super Bowls, but let's face it, they are NOT there because of some past or present cheating, they are there because they really are that good. And if they lose to the Rams, it will be a travesty, because the Rams never should have even made it into the game.

You started well...saying "its nothing against the Rams" and ended with "the Rams never should have made it."

Let's forget the No Call for a couple days and let them play the game....

There gas never been a NFL game played where you couldn't look back and say...."If that call had been made or not made." Refs are humans. They screw up...

Now....just play the F_ing game....

You started well...saying "its nothing against the Rams" and ended with "the Rams never should have made it."
There gas never been a NFL game played where you couldn't look back and say...."If that call had been made or not made." Refs are humans. They screw up...

Oh, they are going to play, Jim, the Saints I think actually sued for Goodell to invoke some provision where he could overturn the game and they would maybe play again or something and Roger said no, as he probably should and must, but the inescapable fact is that the Rams presence is TAINTED because they didn't get there in an honest way. Had the rules been even remotely properly enforced, the Saints would have won that game as they had led the Rams through the whole game, and if I were a Rams player, I couldn't feel real good about that.

The system failed in a big way, mistakes happen, people are human but this goof was beyond the pale. It now places the Referees as the THIRD variable in the game where both teams must play against rather than just each other which can totally determine the outcome of a game, or a season.

For a professional sport of this scope and magnitude, it is simply unacceptable and it is costing the game both fans and respect. So like I said, the Rams are a VERY good team and fully capable of beating the Pats, but if they do, the very fact that an egregiously missed call by a referee put them there as much as their own playing leaves the viewer with a rather bad taste in his mouth and leaves one wondering of the legitimacy of the NFL as a pure sport or if now, money has corrupted it so far as to be becoming something else?

Last edited:
have you seen THIS? No surprise that person got fired,the media cant say ANYTHING TRUTHFUL in this gestapo america without suffering consequences.LOL

Pittsburgh TV station labels Tom Brady as 'Known Cheater'; station fires person responsible for graphic

No, I had not seen that. If I had I owned a station, I would give the guy a job. You got to admit, he has BALLS!:woohoo:

You just KNOW had they done something to make fun of GOFF they would have gave that guy a PROMOTION they are such sick people.

Brady wasn't slandered. He was/is a cheater. ....

That’s a lie.

Did he deflate the balls to suit his grip? Yes, he did....thank you

:2up::beer::udaman::up::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Like clockwork,the brady worshippers prove as always,they evade facts and cant stand the truth.

then he compliantly took the suspension that Goodell handed down...cause he knew what he did.

which of course was a complete joke of a suspencion of course.a mere slap on the wrist.any other NFL quarterback would have been suspended and entire YEAR. they make excuse after excuse as proven in this whole thread for their cheating past.

Last edited:

yeah hating on the RAms for what the REFS did is not only asinine,its illogical,hating on the rams and not hating on the pats is also illogical and asinine because as you said so well in the OP,the Rams are nit the ones here with the HISTORY of cheating,lying and being involved in scandal after scandal yet we got lunatics around the country saying the saints got robbed yet the chiefs did not even thouGh they only had ONE bad call against them where the chiefs had MANY as other AFC teams ALSO have had in the past? do the cheatiots apologists ever bother to listen to what they are SAYING?:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::haha::cuckoo:

WHY is it they CONSTANTLY keep evading your OP?:cuckoo:

Like clockwork,the brady worshippers prove as always,they evade facts and cant stand the truth.
One doesn't need to "worship" Brady at all to conceded he has had the most remarkable QB career in NFL history. He has the championships, the wins, the stats, plus he is intelligent, erudite, very personable, studious, good looking and lives a very good life-- -- the quintessential NFL QB. If you disagree, tell me who has had a better career?

any other NFL quarterback would have been suspended and entire YEAR
Please name me any QB that was ever suspended for an entire season, especially over something as minor as the pressure in a football that the NFL was in charge of monitoring and maintaining themselves, was warned about in advance as a possibly, didn't even affect the outcome of the game in any way, and which was never positively linked to any one single individual? And why do you think the NFL favors or coddles him when they've shown a great dislike and bias towards him?

No, all of this is just more of your whining alibi to justify your ever-bitter envy for a player that you know no one on the Rams will ever likely equal much less surpass as a career.

CSRgghhUAAItpmx.jpg

Remember that the Saints had the ball first in OT. They were driving for a TD when Fowler hit Brees in the mouth...forcing him to throw a pick.

The Saints had Numerous Chances to put the game away. They didn't....

there are some sad pathetic posters who so much have their head up bradys ass here. this poster kiss my over at this thread nailed it beautifully same as you did in your op.

here is his excellent informative post which i have pretty much said the whole time over there just to watch it go ignored,they ignored HIM as well of course also.:rolleyes:

Patriots roughing passer Mahomes multiple times & never got called, yet Refs make bullshit game changing call against Chiefs. See 1m46s in video

I will be rooting for the Rams and so will a lot of others. Most of the people around here are for who ever is against the Pats at this point. Refs are a part of the game and can cost in any sport. Some times a team gets a lucky call or a lucky bounce of the ball. Some times ya get fucked. I was on two state championship baseball teams and I am sure we got some calls and some bounces to obtain those titles. I had a chance at a third state title but lost it due to bad luck. We had the lead in the final inning and were on the last out. A routine ground ball went to the shortstop. Just as the shortstop released the ball to throw to me at first base. I got stung in the ear, dropped my gloved and the the ball hit me in the face breaking my nose. Two runs scored, the championship was lost and I had a broken nose to boot. No one said coulda, shoulda, woulda after the game. Shit happens get over it.

every human being that has a conscience and morals WILL be rooting for the Rams. I have said this a hundred times just to watch the Brady/ Belicheat lovers ignore it and play dodgeball since it is pesky facts they dont want to hear which is -IF this was the Chiefs that was in the superbowl from the AFC,then I would NOT be rooting for the Rams to win because the Chiefs are the team from the AFC that DOES deserve to be in the superbowl but because it is the PATRIOTS and they are a criminal organization as any objective person that does not worship the patriots can see,only an idiot fool would say the patriots are the team that deserves to win of these two teams or would be rooting for them to win the AFC title game against the Chiefs as well because of their lying cheating past and scandal after scandal. over the years.:rolleyes: even a CHILD would understand all this.:iyfyus.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes:

One doesn't need to "worship" Brady at all to conceded he has had the most remarkable QB career in NFL history. He has the championships, the wins, the stats, plus he is intelligent, erudite, very personable, studious, good looking and lives a very good life-- -- the quintessential NFL QB. If you disagree, tell me who has had a better career?

any other NFL quarterback would have been suspended and entire YEAR
Please name me any QB that was ever suspended for an entire season, especially over something as minor as the pressure in a football that the NFL was in charge of monitoring and maintaining themselves, was warned about in advance as a possibly, didn't even affect the outcome of the game in any way, and which was never positively linked to any one single individual? And why do you think the NFL favors or coddles him when they've shown a great dislike and bias towards him?

No, all of this is just more of your whining alibi to justify your ever-bitter envy for a player that you know no one on the Rams will ever likely equal much less surpass as a career.

View attachment 243429
:dig:

Thats a good picture of yourself crying there,we KNOW you are a crybaby with butthurt feelings toward Brady and Belicheat,thats old news we were ALREADY aware of here:2up:.any MORE of those photos of yourself you can display for me over all the spankings i have given you on this thread that you have suffered.and that other thread from yesterday as well that you have evaded facts and played dodgeball with me on as always?:abgg2q.jpg::banana::clap::yes_text12::thankusmile:

I'm sorry the truth hurts that you have butthurt feelings for baby brady and belicheat and you dont like to hear the truth from me that you make EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE for their lying cheating past.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:
Here,let me give you another crying tissue the fact you cant stand to hear the truth that they CANT win WITHOUT cheating and lying.:laughing0301::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:
No, I had not seen that. If I had I owned a station, I would give the guy a job. You got to admit, he has BALLS!:woohoo:

You just KNOW had they done something to make fun of GOFF they would have gave that guy a PROMOTION they are such sick people.

Brady wasn't slandered. He was/is a cheater. ....

That’s a lie.

Did he deflate the balls to suit his grip? Yes, he did....thank you

:2up::beer::udaman::up::clap::clap::clap::clap:

then he compliantly took the suspension that Goodell handed down...cause he knew what he did.

which of course was a complete joke of a suspencion of course.a mere slap on the wrist.any other NFL quarterback would have been suspended and entire YEAR. they make excuse after excuse as prove in this whole thread for their cheating past.

Thank You! Bady did not need to deflate the frigin football to win....but he did.

Sort of like the lies that trump breaths even when it is not necessary....

As for the possibility of a tainted win by the Rams....I doubt they will care.

I am wagering either Suh or Donald or both getting roughing penalties if .they breath on the Wonder Boy...

thanks for proving how he contradicts himself when losing a debate and getting taken to school on their lying and cheating past.:iyfyus.jpg::2up::clap::clap::clap:

I stopped watching the superbowl years ago and said i would never again unless it was the Rams,well even that wont be the case,I strongly suggest you follow my lead as well and just watch a movie instead that day.you would be more productive with your time that way.why waste in on this game we KNOW is fixed?

dude i think its safe to say they got this one fixed for the cheats to win,the NFL is not going to want itsto see the cheatriots image tarnished of losing by having them lose TWO superbowls back to back.thats just not going to happen.

Last edited:
you have evaded facts

Such as?

Name them.

its been printed by me in balck and white in EVERY post here on this thread throughout this ENTIRE thread how me and Jim have BOTH owned you.:haha::itsok::itsok:,not MY fault you have reading comprehension problems and only see what you WANT to see and keep evading the facts as all cheatriot apologists ALWAYS do and keep crying in defeat after getting all these spakens you have suffered.:cuckoo::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Last edited:

thanks for proving how he contradicts himself when losing a debate and getting taken to school on their lying and cheating past.:iyfyus.jpg::2up::clap::clap::clap:

I stopped watching the superbowl years ago and said i would never again unless it was the Rams,well even that wont be the case,I strongly suggest you follow my lead as well and just watch a movie instead that day.you would be more productive with your time that way.why waste in on this game we KNOW is fixed?

dude i think its safe to say they got this one fixed for the cheats to win,the NFL is not going to want its image tarnished by having them lose TWO superbowls back to back.thats just not going to happen.

Sorry...been a fan since 1967. I figure I may never see them in another SB....or maybe I will. I gotta start watching it....and will watch it through....unless it gets ugly....

Man, I have never seen so much posturing for a Super Bowl loss! If the Rams win, boy! They were just the better team who were meant to go there by destiny. No bad calls, and certainly, no cheating or bias by the club or league that simply WANTED LA in the game for the bigger market venue over New Orleans.

BUT . . .

If New England wins, the whiner, losers and cry babies have all the necessary excuses lined up:

Belicheat.

Bradygate.

The Patriots cheated.

The referees were bought off by the team.

The game was rigged.

Win or lose, LA fans lose because they don't even belong in the game in the first place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back