Serena Williams Flames Out of Australian Open

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
The left's favorite tennis player blew a 5-1 lead in the third and final set of the Australian Open to Czech play
Pliskova, a good player but no top seed and now she's gone back home.
She had four match points and could not close the deal. A remarkable collapse.
And the fact that she looked like an overstuffed sausage in her green cat suit shows she believes she can just show up and take home the biggest prizes.
For a pro tennis player she is in pathetic condition and remarkably overweight. Good riddance!

The left's favorite tennis player blew a 5-1 lead in the third and final set of the Australian Open to Czech play
And the fact that she looked like an overstuffed sausage in her green cat suit shows she believes she can just show up and take home the biggest prizes.
For a pro tennis player she is in pathetic condition and remarkably overweight. Good riddance!
Yeah you tend to get beaten when you sprain your ankle in tennis. How many titles do you have compared to her in anything? :rolleyes:

I thought it was a rhino with a tennis racquet.

The left watches tennis?
Hmmm, that is not interesting..
They sure do and the USTA is a leftist dominated organization.
If you don't find the issue interesting just piss off and I promise not to miss you.
Ghee Eric how long were you a tennis pro?
Do have to be a tennis pro to recognize a really obese woman in tennis terms when you see one? I hadn't heard.

The fact that it's her job to be physically fit shows that (A) her hubris and sense of self worth are over sized too and
(B) she holds her sport in low esteem.

I watched it.
She twisted her ankle when serving for the match.
She was gracious enough to let the other player win.
Something Republicans don't understand.

Such sad, small scale and pitiful people.

I watched it.
Right :icon_rolleyes: She "let" Karolina Pliskova win.
Like Serena Williams is known for letting other people send her our of Grand Slam tournaments
....especially at the later stages with her record setting win so close at hand.
And she's not getting any younger or slimmer either.

Exactly when did she twist her ankle? Because at 5-1 she should have ended things.
She wouldn't make excuses by blaming an ankle injury...why are you?

That's a pretty transparent and pathetic bit of rationalizing and excuse making. I would say I expect better from you but this is pretty much exactly what I expect from you.

Oooh, that hurts coming from such a bad egg.

I didn’t realize Vince Wilfork had taken up tennis after retiring from football.

The end was bizarre. There was NO indication that she tanked, or that she lost due to that very slight injury.

Brain fart.

As I have indicated elsewhere, she can be faulted for horrible sartorial choices. The fat? That's between her and god.

The left has a favorite tennis player?

BTW Serena has 23 Grand Slam Titles.

insane.
deranged.

what the fuk does "the left" have to do with tennis?

or williams?

what I think: you hate her because she is black and you are a racist piece of shit so you automatically equate her with the "left"

you are a piece of shit.

If liberals all agreed that they liked the color blue would you hate it?

if liberals all agreed that water is wet would call it a lie?

insane.
deranged.

or williams?

what I think: you hate her because she is black and you are a racist piece of shit so you automatically equate her with the "left"

you are a piece of shit.
Seek help.

Sorry. You're unprovoked childish crude insults make the attention you so obviously crave impossible for me to give to you.

insane.
deranged.

or williams?

you are a piece of shit.

Stereotypical leftist response.

No, and no.

I think she's very attractive. Unfortunately, from what I've seen, her attitude sucks. What type of person you are at your core, matters more than your ability or your attractiveness.

I watched it.
Right :icon_rolleyes: She "let" Karolina Pliskova win.
Like Serena Williams is known for letting other people send her our of Grand Slam tournaments
....especially at the later stages with her record setting win so close at hand.
And she's not getting any younger or slimmer either.

Exactly when did she twist her ankle? Because at 5-1 she should have ended things.
She wouldn't make excuses by blaming an ankle injury...why are you?

That's a pretty transparent and pathetic bit of rationalizing and excuse making. I would say I expect better from you but this is pretty much exactly what I expect from you.

Oooh, that hurts coming from such a bad egg.
She twisted her ankle when she was at 5/1dip sh!t. What the fuk is wrong with you? You can watch the match and see the truth. But you’re trying so hard to slander Serena Williams. She has 23 grand slams. At this point I doubt she spends much time choking. What is it with you racist fukkers? Why do you hate successful black people? Where does this need to slander come from?

Forum List

Back