Why are people hating on the Rams because of incompetent NFL Officials?

the Rams will always be known as the team that did not qualify

But they never deflated balls....they never taped walkthroughs....like the cheating ass Putriots.

as i said kissmy said it so well over on this thread whenhe posted this- Patriots roughing passer Mahomes multiple times & never got called, yet Refs make bullshit game changing call against Chiefs. See 1m46s in video

But they never deflated balls....they never taped walkthroughs....like the cheating ass Putriots.

pesky little facts like that are obviously too complicated for that cheatriot apologists little warped brain to understand,he obviously has reading comprehension problems the fact he evaded that point of yours in the OP/:abgg2q.jpg: no surprise,thats WHY i put that troll on ignore YEARS ago.:D

I told the truth to that grampa brady ass kisser troll that he might as well stop being a chiefs fan and start cheering on the patriots since he likes brady so much because he LIES all the time same as him saying things about me all the time that are outright lies. and then when i pointed that truth out to him,he put me on ignore.:abgg2q.jpg:

as i said.kissmy said it so well over on the pats/chiefs thread when he posted this-Patriots roughing passer Mahomes multiple times & never got called, yet Refs make bullshit game changing call against Chiefs.

they wont look at that video of his i just posted same as they keep on REFUSING to look at this video i posted since it proves they will do EVERYTHING to protect tom bray dna dgive his team all the calls.:rolleyes:

this is what they ALWAYS do anytime someone like me,you or kissmy brings facts up on tghat they dont want to hear since it does not go with their opinions on brady.

ignore.jpg

as i said kissmy said it so well over on this thread whenhe posted this- Patriots roughing passer Mahomes multiple times & never got called, yet Refs make bullshit game changing call against Chiefs. See 1m46s in video

pesky little facts like that are obviously too complicated for that cheatriot apologists little warped brain to understand,he obviously has reading comprehension problems the fact he evaded that point of yours in the OP/:abgg2q.jpg: no surprise,thats WHY i put that troll on ignore YEARS ago.:D

I told the truth to that grampa brady ass kisser troll that he might as well stop being a chiefs fan and start cheering on the patriots since he likes brady so much because he LIES all the time same as him saying things about me all the time that are outright lies. and then when i pointed that truth out to him,he put me on ignore.:abgg2q.jpg:

as i said.kissmy said it so well over on the pats/chiefs thread when he posted this-Patriots roughing passer Mahomes multiple times & never got called, yet Refs make bullshit game changing call against Chiefs.

they wont look at that video of his i just posted same as they keep on REFUSING to look at this video i posted since it proves they will do EVERYTHING to protect tom bray dna dgive his team all the calls.:rolleyes:

this is what they ALWAYS do anytime someone like me,you or kissmy brings facts up on tghat they dont want to hear since it does not go with their opinions on brady.

ignore.jpg
the Rams are like the Academy Awards and Sag Awards winners = token awards
we know they don't deserve it
hahahahahhahahahaha

since you took him to school and gave him a major ass spanking just then backing him up against the wall with nowhere to run,its a given this is what his rebuttal will be as it ALWAYS is with the brady/belicheat ass kissers.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

ignore.jpg

they have NO ANSWERS for the video kissmy posted that i just posted here or that one that i have posted myself HUNDFREDS of times on this thread and others since the FACTS prove the NFL refs have put a skirt on tom brady.:lmao:

first they come up with the TUCK rule,NOW the NEW rule is the NO TOUCH Brady rule.:rolleyes:

the cheatriots got away with MULTIPLE calls that went their way,the ref blew ONE CALL against the saints and all of a sudden the saints got robbed but the cheatriots earned a trip to the superbowl according to their warped logic.Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Notice how all the brady ass kissers are avoiding this thread since the TRUTH hurts them?:abgg2q.jpg:

Still MORE proof the game was scripted for the cheats.

Last edited:
have you seen THIS? No surprise that person got fired,the media cant say ANYTHING TRUTHFUL in this gestapo america without suffering consequences.LOL

Pittsburgh TV station labels Tom Brady as 'Known Cheater'; station fires person responsible for graphic

No, I had not seen that. If I had I owned a station, I would give the guy a job. You got to admit, he has BALLS!:woohoo:

You just KNOW had they done something to make fun of GOFF they would have gave that guy a PROMOTION they are such sick people.

have you seen THIS? No surprise that person got fired,the media cant say ANYTHING TRUTHFUL in this gestapo america without suffering consequences.LOL

Pittsburgh TV station labels Tom Brady as 'Known Cheater'; station fires person responsible for graphic

No, I had not seen that. If I had I owned a station, I would give the guy a job. You got to admit, he has BALLS!:woohoo:

You just KNOW had they done something to make fun of GOFF they would have gave that guy a PROMOTION they are such sick people.

Brady wasn't slandered. He was/is a cheater. Everyone with eyes and ears know that. I hope the Rams have plenty of security around their final walk through. Otherwise, Billicheat will be sending his minions to do some recording.

Funny how he sucked in Cleveland then got to NE and started winning....

Brady wasn't slandered. He was/is a cheater. Everyone with eyes and ears know that. I hope the Rams have plenty of security around their final walk through. Otherwise, Billicheat will be sending his minions to do some recording.

Funny how he sucked in Cleveland then got to NE and started winning....

indeed,thanks for the correction that Brady wasnt slandered,cant be slander when it is the TRUTH. everytime i always bring that up to the cheatriot apologists when they go on this rant and worshipping of belicheat that he is the greatest coach ever,that he was a loser at cleveland and never won till joining with robert kraft they play dodgeball,they start getting desperate and bring up how they went 11-5 without brady and with had matt cassle.:abgg2q.jpg: well the chiefs ALSO went 10 and 6 with matt cassel when todd whats his name was their coach,according to their WARPED logic,todd whats his name is a good coach since he won with matt cassel.:abgg2q.jpg: they cant deal with it cassel had randy moss to make him look good,that he would make ANY quarterback look good moss would who he had at the time.LOL

Brady wasn't slandered. He was/is a cheater. ....

That’s a lie.

That’s a lie.

Did he deflate the balls to suit his grip? Yes, he did....thank you

...I hope the Rams have plenty of security around their final walk through. Otherwise, Billicheat will be sending his minions to do some recording.

Ignorant. That’s not even what that was about.

That’s a lie.

Did he deflate the balls to suit his grip? ....

No.

That’s a lie.

No.

How the Pats deflated balls, per report

Then he compliantly took the suspension that Goodell handed down...cause he knew what he did.

That’s a lie.

No.

How the Pats deflated balls, per report

Then he compliantly took the suspension that Goodell handed down...cause he knew what he did.

“Compliantly”?

After going through the courts for a year? Pay attention.

Forum List

Back