Why are my balls getting wet in the toilet?

I sit down to do a bm. Before anything starts happening I sometimes feel a cool wet sensation on the bottom of my sacks. Clearly, my nuts are hitting the water in the bowel. I have to lean forward and raise up on the seat a little to keep them out of the water (and what is about to enter the water). It happens at home and at my office. It does not happen all the time, but it happens. It has never happened to me in the past. It started a few months ago and is becoming a more frequent occurrence.

WTF is happening to me? I am 52 and, of course, notice a lot of not so desirable things happening to me due to age. Are my sacks getting bigger? Are they, for whatever reason, drooping? Are the too full and the weight it pulling them down? I don't want to ask anyone in person. I figure that asking anonymously online would be ok.
Get a booster ring for the seat.
1700152254342.png

I don’t know why your balls are getting wet, but more importantly, what ai want to know is….

Will my chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:🤣🤣🤣🤣

I sit down to do a bm. Before anything starts happening I sometimes feel a cool wet sensation on the bottom of my sacks. Clearly, my nuts are hitting the water in the bowel. I have to lean forward and raise up on the seat a little to keep them out of the water (and what is about to enter the water). It happens at home and at my office. It does not happen all the time, but it happens. It has never happened to me in the past. It started a few months ago and is becoming a more frequent occurrence.

WTF is happening to me? I am 52 and, of course, notice a lot of not so desirable things happening to me due to age. Are my sacks getting bigger? Are they, for whatever reason, drooping? Are the too full and the weight it pulling them down? I don't want to ask anyone in person. I figure that asking anonymously online would be ok.

Cause your boat is sinking

You got long balls like Larry.

Oh no….I just looked it up. It does NOT predate me: 1961.
Goofy songs were a fad in that period. One-horned, one-eyed, flying purple people eater. May the Bird of paradise fly up your nose. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bed post overnight?

Goofy songs were a fad in that period. One-horned, one-eyed, flying purple people eater. May the Bird of paradise fly up your nose. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bed post overnight?
Same thing with the 40s. My mom grew up with “Mairzy Doats”!

Forum List

Back