Guy asks girl out for drinks on a first date….

I could easily eat 48 oysters.
Of course I'd be the one paying for em.
That hoe was just taking advantage.
I mean who videos themselves eating 48 oysters?

Guy asks you out for drinks, you respectfully ask…Do you mind if I order some oysters?

You don’t immediately start running up the bill on him

She had four dozen oysters, a crab cake dinner and three lemon drop martinis. The guy had one drink.

Great move to stick her with the bill

She proceeds to order 48 Oysters and a crab cake dinner.
Guy excuses himself to go to the bathroom then skips out leaving her with the $185 bill.

How did she think to record all this before he dodged her?

OH--because she's trying to go viral. That's why. This is obviously staged.

That said, it's disgusting to eat 48 raw oysters. I can't even begin to think of the garbage you could get sick with doing that. Gross, gross, gross.

How did she think to record all this before he dodged her?

OH--because she's trying to go viral. That's why. This is obviously staged.

That said, it's disgusting to eat 48 raw oysters. I can't even begin to think of the garbage you could get sick with doing that. Gross, gross, gross.
She was avoiding dating him for a while
Guess she just figured on soaking him on the bill and then blowing him off.

For the life of me, I can’t figure why people think they need to record every aspect of their life and why people would care.

Watching someone eat raw oysters is not that appealing.

speaking of fake ass shit...how do men feel about the women caking on make up...i saw this youtube...a woman goes from mud ugly to damnnnnnnn with make up
The goal of make up is not to look like you’re obviously wearing it.

Anything else is trashy.

this shit...

I use makeup to subtly enhance and conceal, but I absolutely look me ME either way. This stuff these women are doing--they're really putting on a whole mask. Then you have to worry if it rains, if you sweat, etc, etc, etc and the mask comes off, people will be shocked at what you REALLY look like.

Forum List

Back