New York Times Circling the Drain on Gaza "Toilet Shortage"

Do you think Israel is at fault in "Toilet Crisis?"

• All Israel's Fault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBG

Liberal democrat
Jan 8, 2012
New York City area
The New York Times has gone into the toilet (literally) on Gaza. See Sanitation Crisis in Gaza Spreads Disease (link).

New York Times said:
For two months after Salwa al-Masri, 75, and her family fled to the city of Rafah, at the southernmost tip of Gaza, to escape Israel’s military offensive, she said she would walk 200 yards to reach the nearest bathroom. If she was lucky, younger women in line would let her jump ahead.

Other times, she might wait up to an hour to use a dirty toilet shared with thousands of other people.
“It’s horrible,” Ms. al-Masri said via WhatsApp recently from her family’s ramshackle tent, which they made out of wood and plastic sheeting. “I wouldn’t drink water. I would stay thirsty so I wouldn’t have to go to the bathroom. I stopped drinking coffee and tea.”
You would never know that this started with a massacre of civilians and rape spree. Now tell me, what does a Hamas fighter satisfying his sexual appetites have to do with Israel provocations. The humanitarian crises of Hamas' own making are blamed on Israel. What did Hamas expect Israel would do? Or worse, Hamas just doesn't care about their civilians. That is perhaps the more reasonable explanation.

here is an idea
don't try to mass murder other people and then you would have toilets

tigerragedumbhamasjfhghjdjjgdgd2.jpg

Forum List

Back