Why are my balls getting wet in the toilet?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I sit down to do a bm. Before anything starts happening I sometimes feel a cool wet sensation on the bottom of my sacks. Clearly, my nuts are hitting the water in the bowel. I have to lean forward and raise up on the seat a little to keep them out of the water (and what is about to enter the water). It happens at home and at my office. It does not happen all the time, but it happens. It has never happened to me in the past. It started a few months ago and is becoming a more frequent occurrence.

WTF is happening to me? I am 52 and, of course, notice a lot of not so desirable things happening to me due to age. Are my sacks getting bigger? Are they, for whatever reason, drooping? Are the too full and the weight it pulling them down? I don't want to ask anyone in person. I figure that asking anonymously online would be ok.

I sit down to do a bm. Before anything starts happening I sometimes feel a cool wet sensation on the bottom of my sacks. Clearly, my nuts are hitting the water in the bowel. I have to lean forward and raise up on the seat a little to keep them out of the water (and what is about to enter the water). It happens at home and at my office. It does not happen all the time, but it happens. It has never happened to me in the past. It started a few months ago and is becoming a more frequent occurrence.

WTF is happening to me? I am 52 and, of course, notice a lot of not so desirable things happening to me due to age. Are my sacks getting bigger? Are they, for whatever reason, drooping? Are the too full and the weight it pulling them down? I don't want to ask anyone in person. I figure that asking anonymously online would be ok.
You might want to quit activating the bidet.

You need to mount you one of those sex swings from the ceiling over the toilet. Will help to drain your balls or at least keep them out of the water when you poo.

You might try wearing a diaper....then you won't have that problem.

Stop fronting Stumpy.

throw a ball over each shoulder ... you'll look like your wearing a wrinkled vest when you're taking a shit .

Last edited:
I know there was an outbreak in South Park one year

randy.jpeg

Because you sit down to pee?

I appreciate all the replies, especially the witty ones. But this is becoming an issue for me. Seriously. When I drop a deuce on one of these days when my boys are hanging low I have to lower myself to the bowel without sitting down to do my business so they don't get wet. I really do not want my lads floating around in the same bowl as my turds.

Forum List

Back