Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

Don't be fooled, I have no allegiance.
I recognise an ugly fool though...from any side.

Yeah, right, and I'm the Queen of England.

Going by your photo I'd say you're about nine.
I'll give you points for being able to will one finger to move apart from the rest of your body!
You must be very proud.

You're Avatar says it all. You are probably on the upper end of your party's intellectual curve. You know, the party of personal morals?

My Avatar shows my attitude about Obama and all his mindless supporters.

What do personal morals have to do with intelligence?

Why do people keep asking that question, since it's obviously not true? Obama would like nothing better than to run against Palin. :cuckoo:

Obama's in big trouble, even he can't spin himself out of the reality that he presides over $14,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, 50,000,000 unemployed, inflation, $5 gas, Obamacare, worthless dollar, etc.

There is no other name that can mobilize the Democrats, as the name Palin can. Romney, Ron Paul, Gingrich.... None of them will get out the Democratic vote more than Palin. The close second is Bachmann who is a 1000 to 1 shot at getting the nomination.

Best of both worlds....

Bachmann runs as a TeaBagger and we have a year and a half worth of gaffes to post threads about

I'll give you points for being able to will one finger to move apart from the rest of your body!
You must be very proud.

Going by my photo is a great indicator of your intelligence. See, a smart person would understand that my Avatar is just a photo I found on the internet, not a picture of me. I , on the other hand, realize you're aren't a well built young man from the previous century. That's because I'm not a clueless dumbfuck like you.

Can someone explain to me why the OP thinks we are afraid of Palin?

Well, because whoever the left is afraid of is who they routinely trash the most. When's the last time you saw a Mitch Daniels thread?

So, that's the key...who the other side trashes the most?

Well then, you guys are absolutely terrified of Obama, aren't you?

There is no other name that can mobilize the Democrats, as the name Palin can. Romney, Ron Paul, Gingrich.... None of them will get out the Democratic vote more than Palin. The close second is Bachmann who is a 1000 to 1 shot at getting the nomination.

Best of both worlds....

Bachmann runs as a TeaBagger and we have a year and a half worth of gaffes to post threads about

You have two years worth of Obama/Biden gaffes/fuck ups to post about too you know.

And they're actually in real positions of power. But hey... let's fixate on Sarah Palin.

:blowup:

Can someone explain to me why the OP thinks we are afraid of Palin?

Well, because whoever the left is afraid of is who they routinely trash the most. When's the last time you saw a Mitch Daniels thread?

So, that's the key...who the other side trashes the most?

Well then, you guys are absolutely terrified of Obama, aren't you?

That's something they might admit to!!! It's been evident in some quarters since Day 1. :cool:

You must be very proud.

Going by my photo is a great indicator of your intelligence. See, a smart person would understand that my Avatar is just a photo I found on the internet, not a picture of me. I , on the other hand, realize you're aren't a well built young man from the previous century. That's because I'm not a clueless dumbfuck like you.

Fuck mate...I am from the previous century.
Since you're nine though, you're obviously from this century...a thoroughly modern partisan hack.

So, now that that's been covered, can we get back to the comparison of Palin to the brilliance that is Obama/Biden?

:lol:

You must be very proud.

Since you're nine though, you're obviously from this century...a thoroughly modern partisan hack.

Wow, you're quite the pleasant chap.... let me guess, not a lot of friends?

:razz:

That's something they might admit to!!! It's been evident in some quarters since Day 1. :cool:

Any sane person would be scared of Obama. The scariest part is how all the idiots in the country worship him. the only thing scarier I've ever seen is film of thousands of Germans saluting Adolph Hitler.

Wow, you're quite the pleasant chap.... let me guess, not a lot of friends?

:razz:

*sigh* you've rumbled me

Forum List

Back