Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

So, now that that's been covered, can we get back to the comparison of Palin to the brilliance that is Obama/Biden?

:lol:

Since you idiots think anyone can beat Obama, why would you opt for an idiot like Palin?

Is she smarter, more experienced, more competent than Romney? Pawlenty? Huntsman? Gingrich? Ron Paul?

Why is she a better choice than all of those guys?

She's an honest conservative, not a sleazy opportunist like most of the others you named. I would vote for Ron Paul, but he has little chance of getting the nomination.

No president with a 50+ approval rating has ever been beaten for re-election.

That stat is highly debatable.. but neither has a President that presides over an economy in the crapper.

Nobody had a worse economy than FDR

He managed to get elected four times

Ever hear of the New Deal and WW II?

And thanks for admitting FDR presided of a really shitty economy. We've been saying this for decades.

Last edited:
Heck, if Palin announces, I might even put her bumper sticker on my car, although I never put political bumper stickers on any of my cars. It would be my ultimate facetious statement. I can imagine all the Tea Baggers saluting me...:lol:

If you didn't fear Palin, you wouldn't be talking about her all the time. The liberal media always let's us know who they fear the most by who they spend the most effort trying to smear. We know any Republican they endorse is not someone to be taken seriously.

It's a law of nature.

And that is why we do not FEAR Palin.

She could not get elected anyway and she doesnt want to be president, She just wants to suck the air out of the room for any viable candidate on the right and split the party.

She will walk away with donations that might have gone to a serious candidate and will up her ability to sell books and increase lecture tour procedes.

She gave Trump the idea and he used the right wing crowd too to amp up his TV carreer.

The right wing fringe is a real gullible group who will send you money for nothing.

We talk about her all the time because she is an idiot who gets lots of public exposure. People talk about Santa Claus a lot too, is this out of fear?

Last edited:
If you didn't fear Palin, you wouldn't be talking about her all the time. The liberal media always let's us know who they fear the most by who they spend the most effort trying to smear. We know any Republican they endorse is not someone to be taken seriously.

It's a law of nature.

And that is why we do not FEAR Palin.

She could not get elected anyway and she doesnt want to be president, She just wants to suck the air out of the room for any viable candidate on the right and split the party.

She will walk away with donations that might have gone to a serious candidate and will up her ability to sell books and increase lecture tour procedes.

She gave Trump the idea and he used the right wing crowd too to amp up his TV carreer.

The right wing fringe is a real gullible group who will send you money for nothing.

We talk about her all the time because she is an idiot who gets lots of public exposure.

Why do you think she's an idiot?

Why do rightwingnut idiots think democrats are "terrified"/"afraid"/ or otherwise intimidated by the tweeting twit?

holding someone in contempt is not the same as being "terrified".

but it's funny to watch the spew.

Why do rightwingnut idiots think democrats are "terrified"/"afraid"/ or otherwise intimidated by the tweeting twit?

Because leftwingnuts are scared of anything that doesn't come bearing gifts and promises of eternal entitlements.

That stat is highly debatable.. but neither has a President that presides over an economy in the crapper.

Debatable? lol Then let's debate it.

All I'm saying is that I have a hard time believing that 50% of my fellow Americans approve of a President that has given us a $14,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits as far as the eyes can see, inflation, 50,000,000 unemployed, 1/6 of the U.S. on food stamps, $5 gasoline, Obamacare, etc.

I don't buy it especially in light of the fact that virtually all of the people I know who voted for Obama, now regret it.

you know facts are irrelevant to them. they get confused. but there actually is an interesting dichotomy here. no president with over a 47% approval rating has not been re-elected. but, by the same token, no president who had an unemployment rate over 8% has ever *been* re-elected. One of those things will most likely no longer be true after the next presidential election.

i never take anything as a given.

Seriously Jillian

Do you want to spend the next 18 months posting about what Mitt Romney said last night?
Palin is a lot of fun and will keep the board in business

you know facts are irrelevant to them. they get confused. but there actually is an interesting dichotomy here. no president with over a 47% approval rating has not been re-elected. but, by the same token, no president who had an unemployment rate over 8% has ever *been* re-elected. One of those things will most likely no longer be true after the next presidential election.

i never take anything as a given.

FDR had an unemployment rate of almost 20% and he got re-elected. Why?
Because everyone knew it was the republicans who fucked things up. Just like today

Seriously Jillian

Do you want to spend the next 18 months posting about what Mitt Romney said last night?
Palin is a lot of fun and will keep the board in business

honest? i'd rather the election be a serious endeavor. palin isn't a serious candidate. but does she help obama get re-elected? most likely. mitt would actually have a shot if the "base" could forgive him being the wrong brand of christian and actually being sane on health care.

Yep, he was the scumbag demagogue par-excelance. No one can beat FDR when it comes to fooling all the numbskulls in this country.

This is what the rewriting of hisotry results in.

The most beloved president in the history of this nation gets called the worst and all of the people who faught and won WWII are called numbskulls.

The American people LOVED FDR because he returned their country to them. They saw the effects of his policy in their every day lives. FDRs numbers prove his ideas worked and the country recoved from our worst economic disastor. That disastor was presided over by republican politicians.

The people this guy and his like "thinking" cohorts trash this countrys most sacraficing generation and their accomplishments to hang onto historically failed political ideas.

How can any American trash the generation who won our most threatening war?

He calls them names and he owes his very life to them.

Last edited:

Yep, he was the scumbag demagogue par-excelance. No one can beat FDR when it comes to fooling all the numbskulls in this country.

This is what the rewriting of hisotry results in.

The most beloved president in the history of this nation gets called the worst and all of the people who faught and won WWII are called numbskulls.

The American people LOVED FDR because he returned their country to them. They saw the effects of his policy in their every day lives. FDRs numbers prove his ideas worked and the country recoved from our worst economic disastor. That disastor was presided over by republican politicians.

The people this guy and his like "thinking" cohorts trash this countrys most sacraficing generation and their accomplishments to hang onto historically failed political ideas.

How can any American trash the generation who won our most threatening war?

He calls them names and he owes his very life to them.

Let me guess ... you bought YOUR "stupid" at Dollar General ....

Forum List

Back