Who wins and who loses if Palin decides to run?

The person with the most votes wins.

Everyone else loses, including the President.

She's not running..it seems. Though her "candidacy" benefits FOX, Ms. Palin herself..and it might cause a little emptying of Democratic coffers to defend against her bullshit.

I think she'd have more of a draw as a Pres. candidate. She's done the V.P. thing.
Time to kick it up a notch (not that I'm a big fan of hers).

Back to Palin-Bachmann? Naw, not 2 women. Besides, that would be a nightmare for GOP establishment. Tea Baggers unite!

She's not running..it seems. Though her "candidacy" benefits FOX, Ms. Palin herself..and it might cause a little emptying of Democratic coffers to defend against her bullshit.

What is her bullshit????

The fact that she has a Down's Syndrome child?

Could it be the fact that she's not a Liberal? Is that her bullshit?

Or is it the fact that she's decent looking? Is that her bullshit?

I mean, what the fuck is her bullshit????? I want to know.

Problem with you people is you just make shit up about the opposition. The more of a threat they are to you're empty-suit candidates the more venomous the attacks are.

Whatever happened to Obama's call to end the vitriol?

Personally I think this country is so fucked up it doesn't deserve somebody decent running it.

Who wins and who loses if Palin decides to run?

There are almost 310 million Americans more qualified to be President than Obama. I guess Palin will do.

So, at which University did Palin teach law?

Could you tell me what about being a lawyer qualifies someone to be President. I'm a lawyer. Would you say I'm qualified? I know I'm not yet. I need another 4 years to qualify:)

There are almost 310 million Americans more qualified to be President than Obama. I guess Palin will do.

Could you tell me what about being a lawyer qualifies someone to be President. I'm a lawyer. Would you say I'm qualified? I know I'm not yet. I need another 4 years to qualify:)

So what are Palin's qualifications? I'll wait...

She was a Mayor and Governor. Even with her short length of time she is far more qualified than Obama EVER was prior to being President.

You think teaching law qualifies you to be President? Seriously?

She was a Mayor and Governor. Even with her short length of time she is far more qualified than Obama EVER was prior to being President.

You think teaching law qualifies you to be President? Seriously?

To me, it's not that Palin is qualified. It's just that Obama is so unqualified. Obama consistently makes bad decisions. He's a danger to himself and the country.

The person with the most votes wins.

Everyone else loses, including the President.

you understand that the tweeting twit has the highest DISapproval ratings of any candidate, right?

So no. Obama doesn't lose because she's unelectable. But she sucks the air out of the race and the repub primaries become a joke.

The "base" will love it.

She needs the money from Fox. She just bought a $1.7 Million house.

Forum List

Back