Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

It would be great if Palin and Bachman both ran and started heaving bombs at each other.

Sorry...I can't help it if you are a total snob. Most regular folks can relate to Sarah because she can talk to and relate to them on a personal level and she seems genuine. This is something most politicians can't do because they see themselves as "above it all...and everyone".

They aren't interested in peoples everyday plight...they just want to lecture the public about what they supposedly "need" from them.

I suppose my PROBLEM is that I think we are supposed to be smarter than this, but to paraphrase another poster in this thread, those who are turned on by female mud wrestlers are gonna get big thrills out of the Republican Silly Season...

It really will be kind of sad, this is the face we present to the rest of the world, and almost, if we were not seeing it happen, unbelievable that the party of Anti-Slavery, and Women's Voting Rights, as well as so many other good things has so degenerated that this is all there is left.

Rolling in the mud, and this: Republican Corruption: List of Corrupt Republicans

Rise and Fall of The American Empire, at the speed of sound.... Every damned time one of them opens their mouth!

And if you want to continue to be a "sorry" so-and-so, that is on YOU, LOL.

What about the Democrat silly season that is Obama? The empty suit.. the great orator that says nothing? The 50 year-old man who has worked less than a 16 year-old paper boy?

Give me a break.

Must be a soggy brain thing, you lot just cannot manage to stay on track, keep focus, or follow a thread...

THE THREAD IS ABOUT PALIN.....

THIS is the TITLE OF THE THREAD: Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

SEE IT? SARAH PALIN, it is right in the title!

If you didn't fear Palin, you wouldn't be talking about her all the time. The liberal media always let's us know who they fear the most by who they spend the most effort trying to smear. We know any Republican they endorse is not someone to be taken seriously.

It's a law of nature.

And that is why we do not FEAR Palin.

She could not get elected anyway and she doesnt want to be president, She just wants to suck the air out of the room for any viable candidate on the right and split the party.

She will walk away with donations that might have gone to a serious candidate and will up her ability to sell books and increase lecture tour procedes.

She gave Trump the idea and he used the right wing crowd too to amp up his TV carreer.

The right wing fringe is a real gullible group who will send you money for nothing.

Not a democrat, but here is what scares the hell out of me. Her view of smaller governemtn does not apply to her morality. Smaller governement only applies when it benefits corporations and all political donors. When it comes to resticting peoples moral freedom she is all for it, you can be free all you want as long as it doesn't conflict with her morality. But this is the same problem I have with all republicans and conservatives, I'm with them and all of their ideas and concepts and then they bring out their morality and their ideas of how they will enforce it, and they lose me.

Can you provide an example of Palin legislating morality?

. . . . .

I didn't think so.

I suppose my PROBLEM is that I think we are supposed to be smarter than this, but to paraphrase another poster in this thread, those who are turned on by female mud wrestlers are gonna get big thrills out of the Republican Silly Season...

It really will be kind of sad, this is the face we present to the rest of the world, and almost, if we were not seeing it happen, unbelievable that the party of Anti-Slavery, and Women's Voting Rights, as well as so many other good things has so degenerated that this is all there is left.

Rolling in the mud, and this: Republican Corruption: List of Corrupt Republicans

Rise and Fall of The American Empire, at the speed of sound.... Every damned time one of them opens their mouth!

And if you want to continue to be a "sorry" so-and-so, that is on YOU, LOL.

What about the Democrat silly season that is Obama? The empty suit.. the great orator that says nothing? The 50 year-old man who has worked less than a 16 year-old paper boy?

Give me a break.

Must be a soggy brain thing, you lot just cannot manage to stay on track, keep focus, or follow a thread...

Hey, I didn't bring up the "republican silly season", I just commented on it. Do try and keep up.

The ruling class in Washington (and a good portion of the democratic party) are afraid of her because she connects with regular people,and is genuinely liked by them. They don't understand why she has that ability or draw... which just goes to show that they are just really out of touch with regular folks and what goes on in normal everyday life with most of them.

REGULAR PEOPLE?????? If this is the US of A's "regular, then we are truly and irrevocably in the crapper!

ROFL! If you're an example of regular people we're in the crapper. More Palin's is exactly what this country needs.

Well if I felt the opposition party had a real pushover that my party's incumbent president could easily beat, the last thing in the world I'd do is constantly denigrate the pushover. Why say things that might put enough doubt in the minds of some members of the pushover's party to deny him/her the nomination and end up with a candidate that's harder to beat?

It's totally illogical and...oops, wait a sec. They're Dimocrats! Never mind.

Yeah, that's why all the liberal pundits love Mitch Daniels.

Not a democrat, but here is what scares the hell out of me. Her view of smaller governemtn does not apply to her morality. Smaller governement only applies when it benefits corporations and all political donors. When it comes to resticting peoples moral freedom she is all for it, you can be free all you want as long as it doesn't conflict with her morality. But this is the same problem I have with all republicans and conservatives, I'm with them and all of their ideas and concepts and then they bring out their morality and their ideas of how they will enforce it, and they lose me.

Can you provide an example of Palin legislating morality?

. . . . .

I didn't think so.
That's you in your avatar photo isn't it?

Anyone who doesnt realise Palin in intellectually incapable of being a decent president is intellectually incapable of making an adult decision.

The ruling class in Washington (and a good portion of the democratic party) are afraid of her because she connects with regular people,and is genuinely liked by them. They don't understand why she has that ability or draw... which just goes to show that they are just really out of touch with regular folks and what goes on in normal everyday life with most of them.

REGULAR PEOPLE?????? If this is the US of A's "regular, then we are truly and irrevocably in the crapper!

ROFL! If you're an example of regular people we're in the crapper. More Palin's is exactly what this country needs.

Gotta love the abject snobbery of these elitists claiming to be average folks. Truth be told, most of them are as sub-par intellectually as it gets.

Gotta love the irony.

:lol:

Your biggest mistake is falling into the trap the liberals have set for you in thinking Mrs. Palin is stupid. She isn't.

Libs have called every Republican president since Roosevelt I dumb. If they're calling you dumb, their your prospects for holding office are bright.

Anyone who doesnt realise Palin in intellectually incapable of being a decent president is intellectually incapable of making an adult decision.

You're in no position to be passing judgment on anyone honey... you're as dumb as a bag of hammers... no offense to bags of hammers everywhere.

Give me a break.

Hey, I didn't bring up the "republican silly season", I just commented on it. Do try and keep up.

AGAIN, dumb shit, the OPERATIVE WORD WAS REPUBLICAN!

STAY ON POINT WILL YA, for JAY-SOOS SAKE, can't you people be anything BUT stupid!

Gotta love the abject snobbery of these elitists claiming to be average folks. Truth be told, most of them are as sub-par intellectually as it gets.

Gotta love the irony.

:lol:

I've never seen a bigger collection of imbeciles than the left-wingers right here in this forum. Some of the ignorance they have posted is truly breathtaking.

There you have it.

No substance just playing with human emotions and cheap insults.

The perfect example of a Palin supporter.

AGAIN, dumb shit, the OPERATIVE WORD WAS REPUBLICAN!

STAY ON POINT WILL YA, for JAY-SOOS SAKE, can't you people be anything BUT stupid!

Gee wiz you're stupid. Public school I'm guessing?

Since when is taking massive doses of psilocybin a qualification for voting?

I can't wait for Palin to enter the fray..

For god sake, this crop of potential GOP candidates is the most boring in history. At least Palin will raise the excitement level and make the other Republicans bring their A Game

Plus Palin is always good for a gaffe that keeps the board alive during dull periods. The board cannot exist without a good Palin thread. Another plus is that after two years of hiding on FoxNews and her Facebook page, Palin will have to answer questions that are not softballs.

If she thinks Katie Couric was tough, wait until she has to answer for everything she has been spouting for the last two years

Forum List

Back