Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

There is no other name that can mobilize the Democrats, as the name Palin can. Romney, Ron Paul, Gingrich.... None of them will get out the Democratic vote more than Palin. The close second is Bachmann who is a 1000 to 1 shot at getting the nomination.

Best of both worlds....

Bachmann runs as a TeaBagger and we have a year and a half worth of gaffes to post threads about

You have two years worth of Obama/Biden gaffes/fuck ups to post about too you know.

And they're actually in real positions of power. But hey... let's fixate on Sarah Palin.

:blowup:

And that is why the political season is so much fun

The current crop of Republicans is dull as dirt. Can you imagine spending the next year and a half posting about Mitt Romney? Palin adds star power to the GOP candidates list and damn is she good for a daily Palin thread.

Can't wait for Palin to have a mike in her face that doesn't say Fox on it

That's something they might admit to!!! It's been evident in some quarters since Day 1. :cool:

Any sane person would be scared of Obama. The scariest part is how all the idiots in the country worship him. the only thing scarier I've ever seen is film of thousands of Germans saluting Adolph Hitler.

One must remember that for the most part, they're emotionally invested in the man. They can't let it go. He's an abject failure, but it's like admitting your kid's a drug addict.

At least most of us on the right could admit Bush's failures.

Best of both worlds....

Bachmann runs as a TeaBagger and we have a year and a half worth of gaffes to post threads about

You have two years worth of Obama/Biden gaffes/fuck ups to post about too you know.

And they're actually in real positions of power. But hey... let's fixate on Sarah Palin.

The current crop of Republicans is dull as dirt. Can you imagine spending the next year and a half posting about Mitt Romney? Palin adds star power to the GOP candidates list and damn is she good for a daily Palin thread.

Dull as dirt?

Well... that's a very telling assessment. Now comes the part where someone tells us how intellectual the left is?

That's something they might admit to!!! It's been evident in some quarters since Day 1. :cool:

Any sane person would be scared of Obama. The scariest part is how all the idiots in the country worship him. the only thing scarier I've ever seen is film of thousands of Germans saluting Adolph Hitler.

Fine, just corroborating that it's the right that's scared of Obama, rather than the left being scared of Palin. The only thing I'm really scared of is that she'll disappear before taking her well-deserved a**kicking next fall.

One must remember that for the most part, they're emotionally invested in the man. They can't let it go. He's an abject failure, but it's like admitting your kid's a drug addict.

At least most of us on the right could admit Bush's failures.

Only the hardcore left is emotionally invested. I know plenty of people who voted for him that now despise him. I warned them not to vote for him, and now they admit I was right.

Hang on..is Palin a Democlacin or a Republicat?
I could be arguing the wrong way!

So, now that that's been covered, can we get back to the comparison of Palin to the brilliance that is Obama/Biden?

:lol:

Since you idiots think anyone can beat Obama, why would you opt for an idiot like Palin?

Is she smarter, more experienced, more competent than Romney? Pawlenty? Huntsman? Gingrich? Ron Paul?

Why is she a better choice than all of those guys?

So, now that that's been covered, can we get back to the comparison of Palin to the brilliance that is Obama/Biden?

Since you idiots think anyone can beat Obama, why would you opt for an idiot like Palin?

Is she smarter, more experienced, more competent than Romney? Pawlenty? Huntsman? Gingrich? Ron Paul?

Who said she is? We're just poking fun at the folks who think Obama/Biden to be the brain trust attempting to make the argument that Palin is stupid.

It's like a U2 devotee arguing their music appreciation skills.

Best of both worlds....

Yes, that will be fun. Of course, it will be easier for her to conceal a microphone in her bra, than it was for Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN54Fb9dLKs]YouTube - ‪Newt on MSNBC‬‏[/ame]

Because anyone can beat the utter failure Obama.

14.7 trillion in debt and rising
Unemployment punishing Black people
Poverty and food stamps at record levels

Illegal wars in Libya for George Soros euro Profits

Gitmo Open

Lobbyists rule Washington
Earmarks never higher

Illegal Drone attacks

Patriot just renewed by Anti-Patriot act Democrats

Stimulus 1 failed
Stumulus 2 Failed

" I saved a job!" .....................Bullshit!

The economy is in the tank

and Obama is to blame

A gerbil could beat Obama

( didnt mean to excite Democrat men by mentioning a gerbil. Sorry )

Obama is the worst President EVER

The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is Sarah Palin, so what are YOU selling?

Best of both worlds....

Who says dirt is dull:

The Bachmann v. Palin fight is ON, LOL...

1239091108_609.jpg

Dull as dirt?

Well... that's a very telling assessment. Now comes the part where someone tells us how intellectual the left is?

Mitt Romney
Tim Pawlenty
Ron Paul
Herman Cain

You don't think those guys are dull? Hell, Palin is dumb as shit....but you can't say she is dull

Dull as dirt?

Mitt Romney
Tim Pawlenty
Ron Paul
Herman Cain

You don't think those guys are dull? Hell, Palin is dumb as shit....but you can't say she is dull

When considering heads of state, the excitability factor doesn't matter to me. I try to keep it at higher level.

But that's just me.

Forum List

Back