Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

There you have it.

No substance just playing with human emotions and cheap insults.

The perfect example of a Palin supporter.

Why? Because we pointed out the irony of someone like yourself with a sub-par intellect passing judgment on another's intellectual capacity?

Gosh it's a worry reading this forum.
The finger poised over the 'global destruction' button is either a reality tv publicity whore without any intellectual capacity beyond third grade... or an intellectual snob hellbent on the destruction of the USA.
Can no-one save us?
We're all fucked!!!!

Anyone who doesnt realise Palin in intellectually incapable of being a decent president is intellectually incapable of making an adult decision.

Too true, but you have to understand that so many of them (as here on this MB) cannot remain on point long enough to follow a thread topic, so they really cannot be expected to do more than exactly what they are doing. It's their nature, LOL.

I believe in (d)evolution, just look how they have devolved!

If you do not recognise that Palin is not smart enough to be a decent president then you are not capable of living in reality.

Palin is of average intelligence and has GREAT ambition.

She will be wealthy and famous for quite some time but will NEVER be elected president in this country even if she really wanted to be.

Anyone who pretends to themselves she will ever be president has no idea of who the people of this country are.

Last edited:
There is no other name that can mobilize the Democrats, as the name Palin can. Romney, Ron Paul, Gingrich.... None of them will get out the Democratic vote more than Palin. The close second is Bachmann who is a 1000 to 1 shot at getting the nomination.

A dead carp would make a better president than Obama. All the smarts in the world is of little use if everything you have learned in life is total bullshit.

Obama is 100 lbs of bullshit in a 50 lb bag.

If you do not recognise that Palin is not smart enough to be a decent president then you are not capable of living in reality.

She will be wealthy and famous for quite some time but will NEVER be elected president in this country even if she really wanted to be.

Anyone who pretends to themselves she will ever be president has no idea of who the people of this country are.

You're a partisan fuckwit...you can't be debated with.
I've been drinking and it takes too many backspaces to try.
It took me 17...18 minutes to type this.

You call what you're doing "debate?"

Anyone who doesnt realise Palin in intellectually incapable of being a decent president is intellectually incapable of making an adult decision.

Too true, but you have to understand that so many of them (as here on this MB) cannot remain on point long enough to follow a thread topic, so they really cannot be expected to do more than exactly what they are doing. It's their nature, LOL.

I believe in (d)evolution, just look how they have devolved!

You know, I know this is beyond your mental capacity, but we marvel at Obama/Biden voters attempting to make the case that Palin is not all that bright. The irony is mind-bending.

A dead carp would make a better president than Obama. All the smarts in the world is of little use if everything you have learned in life is total bullshit.

Obama is 100 lbs of bullshit in a 50 lb bag.

You're Avatar says it all. You are probably on the upper end of your party's intellectual curve. You know, the party of personal morals?

You know, I know this is beyond your mental capacity, but we marvel at Obama/Biden voters attempting to make the case that Palin is not all that bright. The irony is mind-bending.

Especially in the case of Biden. Notice how they seldom let him out the house to say anything to the press.

The media was always comparing Palin to Obama rather than Biden when Palin wasn't even running for the office of President. That shows you right there how scared they are of her.

Last edited:

Especially in the case of Biden. The media was always comparing Palin to Obama when Palin wasn't even running for the office of President. That shows you right there how scared they are of her.

What's to compare Biden to? A rock? A pile of dirt?

They've essentially shut him down... nary a peep in quite a while.

Forum List

Back