Why are conservatives so against alternative lifestyles?

Conservatives do not care about the alternative lifestyles, they just believe the government should not subsidize those lifestyles. Although this thread proves the far left does not understand anything outside of their religious dogma.
Kosh as a far right Christian lies in violation of his religious beliefs. We regularly witness his type of unchristian trying to ram their lifestyle into law.

I listen to metal.

I don't think criminals are heroes, perverts belong into girl's bathrooms or that boys should be raised as girls.

Also I know that taxation is theft.

What do you know...

Nope, He did not. In fact, he did not say much about it. Jewish people got married just past puberty in his age, so there was no much pre-marital fooling around going on. He did say that if married one should not get divorced. Welp, half of American Christendom is hell bound on that one.

Jesus told the woman at the well to sin no more, condemning her actions.

I agree, half (actually, a quarter) of American Christendom is hell bound on the Divorce. If your spouse leave you, you've done nothing wrong.

But, there aren't any divorce-pride parades nor any laws forcing people to assist others in divorce.
Oh? What if a couple wants to get a perfectly legal divorce and a county clerk refuses to serve them?

Conservatives do not care about the alternative lifestyles, they just believe the government should not subsidize those lifestyles. Although this thread proves the far left does not understand anything outside of their religious dogma.
Kosh as a far right Christian lies in violation of his religious beliefs. We regularly witness his type of unchristian trying to ram their lifestyle into law.

What laws?

What laws?
If you sealion or you troll, you only get laughed at.

What laws?

Sea lion? What on earth are you talking about, JS. You're getting goofy on me again.

I have all the evidence in the world. Everyone can read what you post in this thread.

Now stop deflecting and tell us why you think you have anything of worth to say or interfere with alternative lifestyles.

If someone is not breaking the law, it is not my, and not your, business.

I have all the evidence in the world. Everyone can read what you post in this thread.

Now stop deflecting and tell us why you think you have anything of worth to say or interfere with alternative lifestyles.

I don't want it to be my business. What are you even talking about JS? You've gone crazy or something.

I don't want it to be my business. What are you even talking about JS? You've gone crazy or something.
Then, if you are not against alternative lifestyles where as so many of the right are just that, why are you here? You got lost again, didn't you?

What laws?

Sea lion? What on earth are you talking about, JS. You're getting goofy on me again.
He has no idea...Fakey the human spambot is typing random words, dictated by the voices in his head.

Homosexuality is not a lifestyle.

Pedophilia is not a lifestyle.

This is not art:
https://www.da-files.com/artnetwork/zeitgeist/abstract/54-img-30.jpg

Zoophilia is not a lifestyle.

This IS art:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/df/f9/59/dff959574ada05d639deb744e3c9ad72--modern-dance-large-art.jpg
(same artist)

Having intercourse with adult humans of the opposite sex is nature's design.

Why are against nature? Why are you against the designs of nature? Why do you would depravity and unnaturalness to reign supreme?

This is not music:

This IS music (same artist):

Forum List

Back