Why are conservatives so against alternative lifestyles?

I can't understand what scares conservatives about alternative lifestyles. . .
Are they afraid of stepping out of their square world's and can't handle new liberating lifestyles?

Scorpio, remember that people who self-identify as "conservatives" do not understand that they have a "lifestyle" themselves, a "lifestyle" that they have actively chosen, and yet they are the ones who insist that embracing a "lifestyle" is a choice for everyone else, but will not acknowledge that they also have chosen their "lifestyle," and keep insisting that they have the right to demand that everyone else conform to their chosen "lifestyle." If you want to be a Goth, be a Goth. If you want to be in one of these radical religious cults, you can do that, too. I note that unlike many "conservatives," you are not insisting that everyone be a Goth, are not attempting to use civil law to force every member of the public to be Goth, and are not using any public office that you hold to force Goth ideology on the public. Good for you!

Your post sure reads like hate to me. Calling people "tyrants" is a very hateful comment to make.

People who support tyranny are tyrants. That's an academic fact, not a hateful statement. People who want to compel others to do things against their conscience are tyrants.

I have never had an issue with gay rights people because giving rights to gays has had absolutely no negative impact on my life.

Lucky for you that you have low moral standards.

I've lost nothing because gays can now get married or can't be discriminated against, but then I have no interest in firing someone or denying them housing, or public accommodations on the basis of who they sleep with.

Coerced non-discrimination is rape.

The homosexual lifestyle isn't really much different than the heterosexual lifestyle. The only difference is you date the same sex and not the opposite sex.

Faggots spread disease very efficiently and are relatively prone to other destructive behaviors. Heterosexuals perpetuate the species.

It's amazing that every time you scratch a so-called "freedom loving conservative", you find someone with a very narrow definition of freedom, one that only includes people who are just like them, and specifically excludes those who don't conform.

It'a amazing that there are some people who think themselves "freedom loving conservatives" when they support coerced rape laws and government advocacy of immoral behavior.

"Coerced non-discrimination is rape".

Don't you just love it when bigots try to sell you on the idea that having to treat other people as equals, with the dignity and respect you would show your peers, is somehow a violation of the rights of bigots.

No asshole, you have it backward. Discrimibation is rape. It strips those you dislike of their humanity, their dignity and their rights as human being. It allows feeble minded creeps such as yourself, to feel powerful, but it's a false sense of power.

When you discriminate against others, you show yourself to be less than them. Much much less.

You should make sure to distinguish between types of discrimination. We discriminate against people every day for entirely valid reasons. It's sloppy and lazy to fail to specify.

I can't understand what scares conservatives about alternative lifestyles.

I been into goth since was a kid. I dress in all black, been in occult clubs, love death metal bands and horror movies and Steven king novels... yet conservatives attack our alternative lifestyles and call us bad people when most of us who love goth are law abiding citizens.

Are they afraid of stepping out of their square world's and can't handle new liberating lifestyles?

New and liberating ? Judging by how many people make it a point to rub in my face they live whatever life style is popular at the time comes off as neurotic and insecure to me. Frankly, I don't give two fucks who or what you fuck as long as you just leave me alone and do your thing. It's the American way.

Don't you just love it when bigots try to sell you on the idea that having to treat other people as equals, with the dignity and respect you would show your peers, is somehow a violation of the rights of bigots.

Don't you just love it when people who call themselves freedom-loving conservatives support rape, support coercing people to service the immorality of others? You're an idiot who doesn't know what either conservative or freedom are.

Libtard, forcing others to do anything, let alone your forcing others to follow your libtard concept of equality (different but equal) is not freedom (I treat everyone equally, including objecting to anyone who wants my support for sodomy). Libtard, claiming disguising sodomites deserve dignity and respect is not conservative.

No asshole, you have it backward. Discrimibation is rape.

So, if a man insists on having sex with a woman and she says "no", she's the one guilty of rape? You are a seriously sick, f1cked-up excuse for a human being, libtard.

Don't you just love it when people who call themselves freedom-loving conservatives support rape, support coercing people to service the immorality of others? You're an idiot who doesn't know what either conservative or freedom are.

Libtard, forcing others to do anything, let alone your forcing others to follow your libtard concept of equality (different but equal) is not freedom (I treat everyone equally, including objecting to anyone who wants my support for sodomy). Libtard, claiming disguising sodomites deserve dignity and respect is not conservative.

So, if a man insists on having sex with a woman and she says "no", she's the one guilty of rape? You are a seriously sick, f1cked-up excuse for a human being, libtard.

Time to put down the bottle and go to bed, grandpa.

First and foremost, I have never claimed to be a conservative. But I am a Christian and I recall Jesus saying that what you do to the least among you, you do to Him.

Your reference to gays as "Sodomites" seeks to dehumanize gays. Since God made people and animals who are gay, don't you think He had a purpose in that? Some Christian religions believe that God made people who are "different" not to test them, but to test us.

You will be judged on the basis of how you treat others. It was the basis of Jesus' teachings. What you do to the least among you, you do to Him.

Jesus was also very clear that people were to abide by the laws of the land, even though His kingdom was not on this earth.

As for your stupid rape analogy, you're not the woman saying "No". You're the asshole saying "I want to do what I want (treat you badly) and you have to let me do it."

Like I said, asshole bigots thinking that not being allowed to be assholes violates THEIR rights, not those of the people whose rights they're denying.

I am a Christian and I recall Jesus saying that what you do to the least among you, you do to Him.

Jesus' father, with him Jesus said he is one, commanded the execution of homosexual offenders. The least among us doesn't refer to arrogant perverts, but to people humbled by their circumstances, such as the sick, hungry, and strangers. And, even these "least among you" is limited to fellow Christians, Christ's "sheep". Mathew 25:31-46

You have more hate in you than I do. You just save your hate for freedom-loving conservatives and the people of God. I save my hate for those whom Jesus hates (the "goats" in Matthew 25:31-46).

Your reference to gays as "Sodomites" seeks to dehumanize gays.

The behavior of homosexuals dehumanizes them, not me.

Since God made people and animals who are gay, don't you think He had a purpose in that? Some Christian religions believe that God made people who are "different" not to test them, but to test us.

Really? You're trying to defend faggots by comparing them to animals, and after accusing me of dehumanizing faggots? But, there's no such thing as a homosexual animals, i.e. healthy animals that prefer to sodomize the same sex than have procreational activities with the opposite sex. But, you'd rather believe libtard lies about homosexual animals. Even if there were homosexual animals, animals are also known to eat their young, and otherwise act like animals.

As for your stupid rape analogy, you're not the woman saying "No". You're the asshole saying "I want to do what I want (treat you badly) and you have to let me do it."

My rape analogy is valid. And, when it comes to the profession of prostitution, it's not a mere analogy. You literally want to force women, prostitutes, to have sex with men they don't want to have sex with. You literally want to allow men to force sex on others.

Like I said, asshole bigots thinking that not being allowed to be assholes violates THEIR rights, not those of the people whose rights they're denying.

You have no moral, natural, or theological right to rape others or otherwise to force others to service you, especially when it violates deeply held beliefs of others, you s1ck fascist f1ck.

Last edited:
Then you Christians, almost all on the far right, who want this are what you are: "People who support tyranny are tyrants. That's an academic fact, not a hateful statement. People who want to compel others to do things against their conscience are tyrants."

I am a Christian and I recall Jesus saying that what you do to the least among you, you do to Him.

Jesus' father, with him Jesus said he is one, commanded the execution of homosexual offenders. The least among us doesn't refer to arrogant perverts, but to people humbled by their circumstances, such as the sick, hungry, and strangers. And, even these "least among you" is limited to fellow Christians, Christ's "sheep". Mathew 25:31-46

You have more hate in you than I do. You just save your hate for freedom-loving conservatives and the people of God. I save my hate for those whom Jesus hates (the "goats" in Matthew 25:31-46).

Your reference to gays as "Sodomites" seeks to dehumanize gays.

The behavior of homosexuals dehumanizes them, not me.

Since God made people and animals who are gay, don't you think He had a purpose in that? Some Christian religions believe that God made people who are "different" not to test them, but to test us.

Really? You're trying to defend faggots be comparing them to animals, and after accusing me of dehumanizing faggots? But, there's no such thing as a homosexual animals, i.e. healthy animals that prefer to sodomize the same sex than have procreational activities with the opposite sex. But, you'd rather believe libtard lies about homosexual animals. Even if there were homosexual animals, animals are also known to eat their young, and otherwise act like animals.

My rape analogy is valid. And, when it comes to the profession of prostitution, it's not a mere analogy. You literally want to force women, prostitutes, to have sex with men they don't want to have sex with. You literally want to allow men to force sex on others.

You have no moral, natural, or theological right to rape others or otherwise to force others to service you, especially when it violates deeply held beliefs of others, you s1ck fascist f1ck.

This is some of the most bizarre, demented shit I've ever had the displeasure of reading. I seriously hope you're trolling. If not, you need professional help.

First and foremost, I have never claimed to be a conservative. But I am a Christian and I recall Jesus saying that what you do to the least among you, you do to Him.

Your reference to gays as "Sodomites" seeks to dehumanize gays. Since God made people and animals who are gay, don't you think He had a purpose in that? Some Christian religions believe that God made people who are "different" not to test them, but to test us.

You will be judged on the basis of how you treat others. It was the basis of Jesus' teachings. What you do to the least among you, you do to Him.

Jesus was also very clear that people were to abide by the laws of the land, even though His kingdom was not on this earth.

All well and good except the Bible, God's law and word makes it abundantly clear homosexuality is an abomination

You'll never be able to get around that factoid

Jesus never condemned homosexuality, and true Christians are not guided by OT clan-tribal mores of 3500 years ago.

All well and good except the Bible, God's law and word makes it abundantly clear homosexuality is an abomination

Except unlike the Koran, the Bible isn't actually God's word, now is it?

Which is actually its salvation, amusingly. Since the book is not claimed to have been penned by God, stupid, nonsensical passages within are easily dismissed. The same can't really be said for Islam, which is why Islam is, and will continue to remain, a monstrous threat to liberty in the West and around the world.

Last edited:

Yeah it is dumb ass. You need to stop with your buffoonery, loon. That and I wasnt addressing your stupid ass

Yeah it is dumb ass. You need to stop with your buffoonery, loon. That and I wasnt addressing your stupid ass

Looks like someone's cranky that he got called out on his inaccuracy. Looks like I, a man who is agnostic and doesn't even go to church, knows more about your religion and holy book than you do, friend.

Looks like someone's cranky that he got called out on his inaccuracy. Looks like I, a man who is agnostic and doesn't even go to church, knows more about your religion and holy book than you do, friend.

You're an ill informed idiot go thump your chest to someone who gives a shit, toad

Forum List

Back