Why are conservatives so against alternative lifestyles?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
I can't understand what scares conservatives about alternative lifestyles.

I been into goth since was a kid. I dress in all black, been in occult clubs, love death metal bands and horror movies and Steven king novels... yet conservatives attack our alternative lifestyles and call us bad people when most of us who love goth are law abiding citizens.

Are they afraid of stepping out of their square world's and can't handle new liberating lifestyles?

I been into goth since was a kid. I dress in all black, been in occult clubs, love death metal bands and horror movies and Steven king novels... yet conservatives attack our alternative lifestyles and call us bad people when most of us who love goth are law abiding citizens.

Are they afraid of stepping out of their square world's and can't handle new liberating lifestyles?

I grew up on horror and SF. I wore all black in the 60's, before it was Goth. Still do.

Some say I need a haircut. :laugh:

To what alternative lifestyles do you refer?

Tell me when you will draw the line on immorality? If men start having sex with young boys will that be the line drawn? Or will women who marry dogs be enough to say "Enough is enough". This bullshit about liberating lifestyles is just your way of saying "LETS DO THE WORK OF SATAN" and you normal people must accept us.

NO WE DONT...

This troll has more accounts than Hillary Clinton has Weinstein Dollars in her bank account.
Hell, he probably has more accounts than The Clinton Foundation has Putin Bucks in their Vault.
Don't feed the troll!

It's not the lifestyles that are the issue, its the combination of forced acceptance as opposed to tolerance, and the use of said lifestyle to claim an advantage due to disadvantage that "conservatives" have an issue with most of the time.

Let's look at the Vampire subculture in the Goth world as an example. You can claim to be a vampire all you want, you can ask me to lower the lights at a party you are at as part of your view of your vampirism, but when you expect me to do it "because" or become an asshole about it, then it becomes an issue.

Now if you can stop going farther out and just be someone like this, I can handle it quite well. Just don't keep going farther to the left so you are so left out.

/—-/ To us an alternate lifestyle is vacationing in the mountains rather than the beach. Driving a convertible rather than a 4x4, Italian food rather than Chinese. Stuff like that.

Basically I think they're offended because of you're likely unemployable and have no real future. tRump is fixing it up for you tho by eliminating the death tax. Black Nails forever !

I'm a Conservative, and....

IMG_2377.PNG

View attachment 154893

And look! You're wearing all black!

View attachment 154893

And look! You're wearing all black!
OMG :eek:
Please don't be skeered!

Conservatives don't fear alternate lifestyles, we choose not to accept the people who live them.

You have the right to live your lifestyle, I have the right not to accept you.

Why would we hate each over life style? is any one forced (after there an adult) to have any special life style?

I am conservative....I don't care if men like to suck on pensis or women like to munch box.

It doesn't affect me one way or the other....I actually like lesbian PRON. I'd watch Hillary and Maxine.

Last edited:

my nephew is pretty conservative and goth as well.

why do you insist on stereotyping vs understanding?

You're an adult and still Goth?

Hahahahahahahahaha

And no, I don't fear you. I pity you

Religious brainwashing

Forum List

Back