Confusing time for Conservatives... allow the Boss to help!

i don't care about getting the evangelicals... if they support Trump then they have been deluded, as God said would happen... they become the antichrist's ''minions'' because they are not really solid with the Lord.... read 2Thessalonians...I believe it's chapter 2??? ALL the characteristics of the antichrist are written in there... The Don meets all of them.... :eek: I know my fellow liberals will laugh at me and say I'm crazy to boot for these beliefs but I don't care....prophesy is right before our eyes imo, and I am not going to ignore it!

:cuckoo: Man... talk about kook theories?

You KNOW the wheels are coming off when Liberals start preaching (and citing scripture) to the Evangelicals!

Yeah.... you people GO with "Trump's The Antichrist!" ...We'll see how that works out for ya! ;)

i don't care about getting the evangelicals... if they support Trump then they have been deluded, as God said would happen... they become the antichrist's ''minions'' because they are not really solid with the Lord.... read 2Thessalonians...I believe it's chapter 2??? ALL the characteristics of the antichrist are written in there... The Don meets all of them.... :eek: I know my fellow liberals will laugh at me and say I'm crazy to boot for these beliefs but I don't care....prophesy is right before our eyes imo, and I am not going to ignore it!

:cuckoo: Man... talk about kook theories?

You KNOW the wheels are coming off when Liberals start preaching (and citing scripture) to the Evangelicals!

Yeah.... you people GO with "Trump's The Antichrist!" ...We'll see how that works out for ya! ;)
i haven't seen any other liberal with my kooky idea, don't blame them.... :D

who's the only person on US soil that has the balls to declare himself ''God''.... The only person capable of that and capable of stabbing Israel in the back....is Donald Trump... :eek:

who's the only person on US soil that has the balls to declare himself ''God''.... The only person capable of that and capable of stabbing Israel in the back....

I think Hillary would do that if you throw a little money at her or give her some political power.

who's the only person on US soil that has the balls to declare himself ''God''.... The only person capable of that and capable of stabbing Israel in the back....

I think Hillary would do that if you throw a little money at her or give her some political power.
:D

the antichrist is a MALE, no matter her short comings, it CAN'T be her...

WELL!, all of the above was certainly interesting, was it not? Yet, the problem remains in force, how should I vote? Perhaps all conservatives and responsible liberals should simply refuse to vote. Then we can say, "no my fault". Get used to it, the days of pride in one's country are a thing of the past. The world wants social government and the world will get social government. Pride in anything but self and like minded persons is toast. Cheer up, in two or three decades, thoughts of a National Heritage will be a thing of the past. Then, the Warrior Princess will have spoken truly. But not before. Not to mention, most of all of us will be history. It is then her "Antichrist" will appear. Her biggest mistake is declaring Ms. Clinton is not male or at least trans gender. Perhaps that is why husband Bill was so horny. "So much to learn and so little time".

Forum List

Back