Why All The Bitchin Over Obama

but their cost of living is much lower

True, but their standard of living is much lower too in many parts of China. They've gotten a taste of economic freedom. What do you think is going to happen when they want a higher standard of living, but are still making the same amount? :eusa_eh:

One of the biggest shames here is that the average American family has less to spend on everything including the basics than they did in 1971.

Last edited:
but their cost of living is much lower

True, but their standard of living is much lower too in many parts of China. They've gotten a taste of economic freedom. What do you think is going to happen when they want a higher standard of living, but are still making the same amount? :eusa_eh:

One of the biggest shames here is that the average American family has less to spend on everything including the basics than they did in 1971.
change
and i dont mean the bullshit Obama sold either

All those taxes, fees, and do-gooder regulations don't come cheap.

Actually, if you'll stop blaming regulations for a moment, you'll realize it's all these industries that continue to fuck us up the ass.

The Oil Companies, Pharmaceutical companies, and the Credit Card companies to just name three. Those three being the most profitable in this country today.

But hey sheep, keep blaming it all on taxes, and regulations. By the way, the companies want to know, how much lube do you want? :eusa_whistle:

change
and i dont mean the bullshit Obama sold either

:lol: Which is the point I was making earlier. However, at the present moment, it'd be stupid to tell the Chinese it's raining when the Government continues to piss on them. The only reason we haven't given our outrage as a country like we have with other Communist countries is because they got us by the balls economically.

If China had the economy of North Korea, you'd think we'd give two shits what their leader thinks of us? Probably not. (Not factoring in the whole Nuclear Weapons issue).

Actually, if you'll stop blaming regulations for a moment, you'll realize it's all these industries that continue to fuck us up the ass.

The Oil Companies, Pharmaceutical companies, and the Credit Card companies
to just name three. Those three being the most profitable in this country today.

But hey sheep, keep blaming it all on taxes, and regulations. By the way, the companies want to know, how much lube do you want? :eusa_whistle:
Oh, I'm supposed to not blame onerous regulations, then you point to three of the most heavily regulated industries?!?!?!????

I couldn't make this shit up!! :rofl:

The Oil Companies, Pharmaceutical companies, and the Credit Card companies
to just name three. Those three being the most profitable in this country today.

Oh, I'm supposed to not blame onerous regulations, then you point to three of the most heavily regulated industries?!?!?!????

They are not regulated enough.

In fact they are more monopolies than anything else.

We need Teddy Roosevelt to break up the trusts.

The Oil Companies, Pharmaceutical companies, and the Credit Card companies to just name three. Those three being the most profitable in this country today.

Exactly.

These stupid Republicans are being screwed in the ass and all they can say is, "Thank you, sir, may I have another."

Heavily regulated? Really now?

Have you seen the sort of shit that passes for accepted by the FDA because of all the bribes because of the health industry?

Do I even need to bring up the sort of shit the credit card industry does?

The oil companies have a monopoly, and can charge us whatever damn well they please at this point.

Have you seen the sort of shit that passes for accepted by the FDA because of all the bribes because of the health industry?

The oil companies have a monopoly, and can charge us whatever damn well they please at this point.

Just because they are regulated, doesn't mean the regulating groups are honest.

Our government is controlled by corporate lobbyists.

That is why we have never had an energy policy or healthcare reform.

That is also why our economy collapsed last fall.

Our government is controlled by corporate lobbyists.

That is why we have never had an energy policy or healthcare reform.

That is also why our economy collapsed last fall.

Which were put in power by the people you follow blindly ...

You have to be this obtuse on purpose.

First of all, the cost of getting a new medication or technology approved by the FDA is in exceess of $500 million. That's not corporate bribery, that a federal protection racket.

That you call the oil industry a "monopoly" speaks volumes as to your rank ignorance of how commodities markets work.

And nobody holds a gun to anyone's head to sign credit card agreements. More media culture and populist bilge regurgitated about credit card companies doesn't change that fact.

Really....You'd seriously benefit a lot and look like less of a rube if you took an economics course or two.

You have to be this obtuse on purpose.

First of all, the cost of getting a new medication or technology approved by the FDA is in exceess of $500 million. That's not corporate bribery, that a federal protection racket.

That you call the oil industry a "monopoly" speaks volumes as to your rank ignorance of how commodities markets work.

And nobody holds a gun to anyone's head to sign credit card agreements. More media culture and populist bilge regurgitated about credit card companies doesn't change that fact.

Really....You'd seriously benefit a lot and look like less of a rube if you took an economics course or two.

First of all Big Pharma has the highest profit margin of any industry 25%.

Secondly the oil companies bought out all the small refineries so they could control the market.

Thirdly the credit card companies use predatory lending.

You are defending the people who are destroying America.

Speaking of rubes..... :lol:

Once again, your wealth of ignorance and simple mindedness is truly astounding.

Platitudes and whacko conspiracy theories aren't a substitute for an actual analytical thought.

Insults are no substitue for a good argument.

Corporate American owns our government. They are the problem.

That is why we have not alternative energy program, no energy conservation program, and that is also why our healthcare is TWICE as expensive per capita as the rest of the Western democracies.

Forum List

Back