Why All The Bitchin Over Obama

Speaking of rubes..... :lol:

Once again, your wealth of ignorance and simple mindedness is truly astounding.

Platitudes and whacko conspiracy theories aren't a substitute for an actual analytical thought.

Insults are no substitue for a good argument.

Corporate American owns our government. They are the problem.

That is why we have not alternative energy program, no energy conservation program, and that is also why our healthcare is TWICE as expensive per capita as the rest of the Western democracies.
the crap you post is not worth the time it takes to make a good argument

All true patriotic Americans should line up with President Obama and support his agenda for our country.

All true, patriotic Americans are opposed to his agenda for our country.

And you get to decide who is or is not a patriotic American? Damn, you arrogant assholes are about as fucking stupid as it gets. I have a DD214 that says honorable, as you probably do, also. But I do not question your patriotism just because you do not echo Randi Rhodes.

You wingnuts are trying to create an atmosphere that breeds extremism. In part, you are succeeding.

What's a DD214, an honorable discharge from the military? No, I don't have one . . . . never been in the military.

I believe the Obama's agenda for this country is government control over as much as fucking possible with limited personal choice over as much as fucking possible. I believe that those who also want this are no better than he is. This is not what America was founded on, this is not what our fore fathers had in mind when they wrote the Constitution, and this is not what America is. He wants to change it from the land of the free to the land of the government-run from cradle to grave. You're blind if you can't see this.

You want to call me a right-wing extremist? Ok. Here's my oath:

Attachments

• $bigrightwing-extremist-oath_thumb.jpg
    $bigrightwing-extremist-oath_thumb.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Wll thanks for the replies thus far, I fear that many have missed the point. Its not about who the president is, colour or politics its about who is running the show. The replies here prove beyound doubt that most fail to see who is really running the country and who is responsible for the current state of affairs.

Until that changes then nothing else will, the smokescreens created by the perps, their lies and deciet continues unabated. Until the people realise this they will continue to argue amongst themselves rather than broaching the real challenge. That is to realise that the game of politics and those who play it is just that it is a game and nothing more.

Irrepsective of politcal beliefs the agenda is to enslave the masses and to bring about the desired changes that the perps require. Politics is just one of their tools.

All true patriotic Americans should line up with President Obama and support his agenda for our country.

That's not patriotism, that's ignorance.

While I'm posting this... Tell us, Sunni, did you line up with President Bush and support his agenda for our country?

I sure did not. I don't like Treason in the White House. I do not like the idea of invading other nations on the basis of lies. I did not like the failure of the Federal Government after the Katrina hurricane. And the failure to get Bin Laden simply told the rest of the world that you can strike America a greivous blow, and get away with it. Bush was a complete failure in every sphere.

Sunnis statement old hind end was .... every patriotic american should line up with the president and his agenda...apparently even if you disagree with said agenda....so since you did not line up behind Boooosh....your must not be patriotic....in Sunnies eyes anyway..

You wingnuts are trying to create an atmosphere that breeds extremism. In part, you are succeeding.

and what the hell are the far left doing?.....in part they are succeeding too...get your head out of the sphincter its in and maybe you will see how stupid you sound old dumb ass...

I sure did not. I don't like Treason in the White House. I do not like the idea of invading other nations on the basis of lies. I did not like the failure of the Federal Government after the Katrina hurricane. And the failure to get Bin Laden simply told the rest of the world that you can strike America a greivous blow, and get away with it. Bush was a complete failure in every sphere.
yeah, too bad clinton let him get away huh

:rolleyes:

A complete lie, as you well know. But then, you have proven yourself to be a serial liar.

why dont you tell us old hiney...how Bill the terrorist hunter...chased OBL around the globe....we need a good fairy tale here...

Free trade undermines communism....We've had an economic embargo on Cuba for 50 years, and the Castros have no less a stranglehold on the people than they ever have had.

The only point Christine has is on the top if his peanut head.

Does it now? Tell that to the Chinese Government who must be making record profit in taxes, and such. Oh, and all those profits they get from all those communist loving companies from the U.S that dare have stores over there. (The full list is quite lulzy.)

Keep deluding yourself that we aren't helping to fund Communism, I'm sure it helps you sleep better at night. :lol:
Golly...American companies wanting to get a piece of all the U.S. dollars flying around China?!?!??.....Oh, the scandal of it all!!

Besides that, China has become a hotbed of trade because they have been slowly moving away from hard-line communism.....Oppressive regimes don't collapse overnight, and trade isolationism is a proven failure in attempting to do so.
Chinas communism is much different than what it was 30-40 years ago...

Because he's a fascist piece of trash, just like those who apologize for him.

You need to change your ID to public violator.

We have daily wingnut radio shows stating how we should be eliminating liberals. We have you and the other wingnuts rooting for a government controlled by the corperations. Do you actually know the definition of Fascist?

Gunny is a fascist.

the only reason you think that Gunny is a fascist is because he doesnt agree with you....one thing we do know.... he aint a sniveling pussy like you....

Forum List

Back