Just the facts Jack, Yeonpyeong island, Spratly Island, seizure of Crimea, attack on Ukraine, attack on Israel...all while Dems had the W.H

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This cannot be coincidental. Even if Trump is in the W.H the global powers understand his commitment to protecting and even expanding U.S influence and eliminating threats to Americans. If accomplished without war, a la Reagan, so be it, but everyone knew the consequences if they harmed the U.S while Reagan was in power.

Now, I'm not going to place blame on a particular leader when this happens, but what is the reason for this seemingly peculiar pattern? The U.S has the same military, generally the same military leaders regardless of who holds power.

As I have a thirst for knowledge, I would like to have an understanding of why this appears so consistent throughout history.

Why can’t you blame the leaders? They are the ones that bend the knee to the CIA and military industrial complex that want these wars.

Why can’t you blame the leaders? They are the ones that bend the knee to the CIA and military industrial complex that want these wars.
No one made the leaders of other nations attack. Un, Xi and Putin have had a field day with the West, but not because we wanted them to.

No one made the leaders of other nations attack. Un, Xi and Putin have had a field day with the West, but not because we wanted them to.
LOL you actually believe that? Washington has provoked Russia through Ukraine for a decade now. We supported overthrowing a democratically elected president there. We helped install a puppet regime that answers to Washington. You’re a fool if you don’t recognize.

The US is the one who illegally started almost every war since 1812.
The Spanish American war was a total lie, so we could steal Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, etc.
We entered WWI on the side that assassinated Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.
We tried to install Chang Kai Shek as dictator in China.
We tried to install Syngman Rhee as dictator in Korea.
We installed Diem as dictator in Vietnam.
We installed Batista as dictator in Cuba.
We started illegal wars in Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, etc.

You guys are indulging in some interesting substances and some selective facts. The U.S provoked Russia? What was the annexation of Crimea then? That criminal act of war was conducted during the Obama years a long time ago even before this latest invasion. Stop revising history. America has maintained world peace for decades, which is why some of us are wise enough and concerned enough to tell you to wake up and maintain your empire or we are all in trouble.

The US is the one who illegally started almost every war since 1812.
The Spanish American war was a total lie, so we could steal Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, etc.
We entered WWI on the side that assassinated Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.
We tried to install Chang Kai Shek as dictator in China.
We tried to install Syngman Rhee as dictator in Korea.
We installed Diem as dictator in Vietnam.
We installed Batista as dictator in Cuba.
We started illegal wars in Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, etc.
Wrong

We stole nothing ij the spanish american war

We entered WWI agaiinst the side which started it.

Chaing Kai Shek was who the chinese wanted as opposed to MAO who was the worst of all communist dictators

Same with Syngman Rhee and Diem and Batista

Tjose other small wars were legal

you are full of shit

This cannot be coincidental. Even if Trump is in the W.H the global powers understand his commitment to protecting and even expanding U.S influence and eliminating threats to Americans. If accomplished without war, a la Reagan, so be it, but everyone knew the consequences if they harmed the U.S while Reagan was in power.

Now, I'm not going to place blame on a particular leader when this happens, but what is the reason for this seemingly peculiar pattern? The U.S has the same military, generally the same military leaders regardless of who holds power.

As I have a thirst for knowledge, I would like to have an understanding of why this appears so consistent throughout history.

Demafasict policies bring global chaos

The Ruskies sob stories are gonna cause me to get on my knee high rubber boots cause the bullshit is getting deep in here.

Forum List

Back