Why All The Bitchin Over Obama

ANALYSIS - China provides earnings lifeline for U.S. companies | Business News | Reuters

While the results season is far from over, the list of companies that have cited China as a positive is already notable: Intel Corp, Caterpillar Inc, Coca-Cola, Alcoa Inc, Altera Corp and Cummins Inc, among others.

Coca-Cola! Communist lovers!

$0630_guangyi.jpg

$Communist.jpg

$images.jpeg

I knew it! :eek:

Free trade undermines communism....We've had an economic embargo on Cuba for 50 years, and the Castros have no less a stranglehold on the people than they ever have had.

The only point Christine has is on the top if his peanut head.

Does it now? Tell that to the Chinese Government who must be making record profit in taxes, and such. Oh, and all those profits they get from all those communist loving companies from the U.S that dare have stores over there. (The full list is quite lulzy.)

Keep deluding yourself that we aren't helping to fund Communism, I'm sure it helps you sleep better at night. :lol:
Golly...American companies wanting to get a piece of all the U.S. dollars flying around China?!?!??.....Oh, the scandal of it all!!

Besides that, China has become a hotbed of trade because they have been slowly moving away from hard-line communism.....Oppressive regimes don't collapse overnight, and trade isolationism is a proven failure in attempting to do so.

Golly...American companies wanting to get a piece of all the U.S. dollars flying around China?!?!??.....Oh, the scandal of it all!!

Besides that, China has become a hotbed of trade because they have been slowly moving away from hard-line communism.....Oppressive regimes don't collapse overnight, and trade isolationism is a proven failure in doing so.

American Companies paying a fee to have their companies in China, therefore giving money to a Communist Government. Is it okay that it's China and not North Korea? :lol:

China isn't moving away from hard-line communism. They are still censoring the internet and everything else beyond belief. The Government is still very much in charge, stop deluding yourself. It's hilarious to watch you to try and convince yourself. Why don't we take up the same stance with China that we do Cuba since you oppose Communism so much? One of the best ways for Communism to fall in a place like China is the people to get pissed off because their economy has crashed. Cuba is a totally different story, so don't be dishonest in saying they're the same. 1 billion people vs the population of Cuba, yup, same thing. :lol:

Tiananmen Square erased « Mark Follman

Yup, looks like they're making progress to me! :eusa_eh:

The hilarious thing is I agree that a Capitalist Economy and Communist Government cannot co-exist in a place like China. I had several talks with my Finance teacher (he was a Republican if you're wondering) about this topic. I came to the opinion that eventually something's gotta give. When the people get a taste of economic freedom, they'll want freedom in the form of civil liberties. The same happened with the Soviet Union (them trying to keep up with Ronald Reagan's gross overspending was also a factor). We use to drop pamplets in the SU of these magazines to show them all the nice things they were missing out on.

However, don't tell the Chinese people that it's raining when the Government continues to piss on them til this day. The Government and the people in charge of it are still making massive profits from the American consumer and American companies. Whether you like the fact or not, whenever you buy something from China, you are bolstering the funds of the Chinese Government to a degree, and therefore bolstering Communism.

Do you think that regime was going to fall overnight??

As far as American companies are concerned, what is being done to give them any incentive to bring manufacturing back to America?....Besides nothing.

Also, a lot of manufacturing over there, like cars, is more economically feasible there, than building them here and shipping them. Honda, Subaru, and BMW plants in America bear this fact out.

The amount of population is irrelevant to the fact that more industrious people are freer people.

Last edited:
The hilarious thing is I agree that a Capitalist Economy and Communist Government cannot co-exist in a place like China. I had several talks with my Finance teacher (he was a Republican if you're wondering) about this topic. I came to the opinion that eventually something's gotta give. When the people get a taste of economic freedom, they'll want freedom in the form of civil liberties. The same happened with the Soviet Union (them trying to keep up with Ronald Reagan's gross overspending was also a factor). We use to drop pamplets in the SU of these magazines to show them all the nice things they were missing out on.

However, don't tell the Chinese people that it's raining when the Government continues to piss on them til this day. The Government and the people in charge of it are still making massive profits from the American consumer and American companies. Whether you like the fact or not, whenever you buy something from China, you are bolstering the funds of the Chinese Government to a degree, and therefore bolstering Communism.
interesting side note
if you call Reagans spending gross, what do you call Obamas so far?

interesting side note
if you call Reagans spending gross, what do you call Obamas so far?

I'd have to see a full list of what is considered Obama's spending so far. I'm sure some of it is most certainly waste as it happens with all Government bills that relate to some sort of cash being spent/given out. What I'm referring to for what you is bolded is how Reagan kept spending more, and more on defense in which the Soviet Union tried to keep up. Something had to give, and it ended up being the Soviet Union itself. Problem was, the National Debt was increased by 4x. (Mind you, this is money we didn't need to spend on defense.)

Last edited:
Do you think that regime was going to fall overnight??

As far as American companies are concerned, what is being done to give them any incentive to bring manufacturing back to America?....Besides nothing.

Also, a lot of manufacturing over there, like cars, is more economically feasible there, than building them here and shipping them. Honda, Subaru, and BMW plants in America bear this fact out.

The amount of population is irrelevant to the fact that more industrious people are freer people.

No regime is going to fall overnight unless it's a military coup but even that takes planning. No, but think about how long the Chinese Communist Government has been around thus far. Do you honestly think they'll give up without a fight?

:lol: Great job there Dude, taking the side of the American companies over the American people. That's the way to bolster your argument! Well hells bells, Republicans ran the show all these years, why didn't they implement anything? Pelosi and Reid certainly aren't going to be the first to recommend tax breaks of any sort or incentives (though I do remember Obama talking about it during the campaign several times.)

With that line of argument, why should any company be in the U.S? Hell, why don't they all go to China while all those jobs are lost. :cuckoo:

The amount of population is certainly relevant. When the Government in a wide area is majorly outnumbered, it's a whole different ballpark than Cuba which is essentially an island. We both know it makes a giant difference.

So, Americans who run American companies aren't American people now??

Sounds to me like you support the policies that run them out of the county, then blame them for leaving.

It's like you're the serial wife beater who then blames her for getting a divorce.

Sounds to me like you support the policies that run them out of the county, then blame them for leaving.

It's like you're the serial wife beater who then blames her for getting a divorce.

Actually, that sounds like you. However, where did I ever say that American companies WEREN'T American people either? However, American companies and the American people in general are TWO different things. So again, stop being entirely dishonest and avoiding the real points I'm actually making.

I'd be totally for giving companies that are U.S based only tax breaks, and incentives. I am also for taking away tax breaks of companies that decide that other countries are best for their main operation at the same time. It's not fair to the U.S only companies to be treated the same as companies who are not U.S only.

Why All The Bitchin Over Obama

Because he's a fascist piece of trash, just like those who apologize for him.

You need to change your ID to public violator.

We have daily wingnut radio shows stating how we should be eliminating liberals. We have you and the other wingnuts rooting for a government controlled by the corperations. Do you actually know the definition of Fascist?

Gunny is a fascist.

Actually, that sounds like you. However, where did I ever say that American companies WEREN'T American people either? However, American companies and the American people in general are TWO different things. So again, stop being entirely dishonest and avoiding the real points I'm actually making.

I'd be totally for giving companies that are U.S based only tax breaks, and incentives. I am also for taking away tax breaks of companies that decide that other countries are best for their main operation at the same time. It's not fair to the U.S only companies to be treated the same as companies who are not U.S only.
The one being intellectually dishonest is you.

"Companies" don't exist in the corporeal sense.....They are legal fictions that cannot operate without people to run them and work for them. You're demonizing "companies" as a strawman that cannot defend itself.

Moreover, taxes aren't the only thing that motivates businesses to relocate. Other considerations like onerous regulations, excessive employee turnover, and and the economic efficiency of building things like cars are just a few examples.

It's a big world. Trade isolationism and economic populism are proven failures.

"Companies" don't exist in the corporeal sense.....They are legal fictions that cannot operate without people to run them and work for them. You're demonizing "companies" as a strawman that cannot defend itself.

Moreover, taxes aren't the only thing that motivates businesses to relocate. Other considerations like onerous regulations, excessive employee turnover, and and the economic efficiency of building things like cars are just a few examples.

Companies are a entity that have many of the rights that humans do. So they may not exact in the physical sense like humans do, they exist.

Well yes, there is the factors that in countries like China, these companies can basically use their citizens as slave labor in horrible conditions because there are no regulations. However, I wouldn't balk, and give in to that demand of theirs.

Yeah...And this "slave labor" is buying Buicks like there's no tomorrow.

Is there slave and low-wage labor going on in China?...Without a doubt.

However, claiming that all of it is low wage low skilled labor is also intellectually dishonest.

However, claiming that all of it is low wage low skilled labor is also intellectually dishonest.

The majority of it most likely is. Got a % you think aren't low wage? They don't even have to be low skilled, they can be high skilled, and still being paid dirt.

China is the greatest threat we face.

Behind the corporate lobbyists in Washington.

Companies are a entity that have many of the rights that humans do. So they may not exact in the physical sense like humans do, they exist.

Well yes, there is the factors that in countries like China, these companies can basically use their citizens as slave labor in horrible conditions because there are no regulations. However, I wouldn't balk, and give in to that demand of theirs.
how do you think the Chinese population would react if they lost some of those products?
like Coke and jeans

The majority of it most likely is. Got a % you think aren't low wage? They don't even have to be low skilled, they can be high skilled, and still being paid dirt.
low wage compared to who?

how do you think the Chinese population would react if they lost some of those products?
like Coke and jeans

Probably be pissed off at the Government since the entire reason they'd lose those products are the Government. That, or take it the wrong way and blame us.

It'd be lulzy if they had a revolt over Coke and Jeans instead of freedoms. It would be like, so the idea of civil liberties didn't motivate your ass but losing that water filled sugar with coloring, and those blue pieces of cloth do? :lol:

Forum List

Back