Why Africa is in the stone age and always will be.

It's always going to be our fault. I suggest Africa needs to do what we did. Become the united States of Africa. Become great like we did.
It is not YOUR fault. It was the fault of RW conservatives and their greed that imperils the freedoms of working class people every where. Africa was a natural target for THAT kind of White man in the past and future. But it is interesting that you would mention a United Africa to move the entire continent forward. Omar Qhaddafi was fixated on that dream and was working towards that goal. He had already developed an African Monetary Fund that would courter the IMF and be beneficial to Africans.
Some say that is the real the West killed him. He was about to unite a great part of Africa and the West didn't want that!
I want to get something off my chest. I pass this young brother in the parking lot the other day and I hear that mother fucker smack his lips as he walks by me.

Why didn't I say anything?

A. Maybe he wasn't directing that at me.
B. Maybe he has a gun
C. Maybe I get charged with a hate crime.

I don't need to get shot by a thug who has nothing to lose and will kill over being disrespected, even though it was him who disrespected me. Will Smith the football player made this mistake and it got him killed.

But that bad attitude is why blacks are 3rd class citizens. Yes we've discriminated against blacks for a long time but in an era where we are trying to change blacks continue to confirm our negative stereotypes
You probably passed by many more Blacks who didn't "smack their lips" as they walked by you and were walking with family members while holding their children's hands. Why is it that the one Black that smacked his lips as you walked by made such a broad negative impression and the "good Blacks" were invisible to you?
True. It just makes me sick if he would have said hello he would have seen I'm a nice guy. Young punks like that either don't know or don't care how much they are holding your entire race back.

So don't ask me to be nice to black people when they are incapable of being nice back.

Im going to go to Detroit tomorrow and roll my eyes at brothers and smack my lips when they walk by in a disrespectful way. Then when I come tell you I got my ass kicked you can tell me I deserved it and should have known better. But it's OK for you guys to do that to us in white neighborhoods why???
Why do you say they are holding our race back? No one is holding me back and i am Black. Also why should every Black person walk around smiling at white people?

I dont think anyone was asking you to be nice. Just wondering why you focused on this one Black person that may or may not had something going on in his life that had him not in the best of moods.

Why do white guys always threaten to do things they know good and well they are not going to do? :laugh:
That was the other thing that ran through my mind. He may not have meant anything by it. So I did go into the smoke shop after him and got in line so we would make eye contact again when he left. He didn't look at me. In fact I don't know what happened but he didn't have the money to pay for the blunts he was trying to buy.

That might be what he was smacking his lips about. His brother sent him in to get blunts and I don't know what he was trying to do but the Arab store owner kind of looked at him like no and so the guy just left.

And don't think I won't do it. I wrestled in college and faught as many times as kimbo slice. OK kimbo would kill me. I'm more like bimbo. Lol

It's always going to be our fault. I suggest Africa needs to do what we did. Become the united States of Africa. Become great like we did.
It is not YOUR fault. It was the fault of RW conservatives and their greed that imperils the freedoms of working class people every where. Africa was a natural target for THAT kind of White man in the past and future. But it is interesting that you would mention a United Africa to move the entire continent forward. Omar Qhaddafi was fixated on that dream and was working towards that goal. He had already developed an African Monetary Fund that would courter the IMF and be beneficial to Africans.
Some say that is the real the West killed him. He was about to unite a great part of Africa and the West didn't want that!
I want to get something off my chest. I pass this young brother in the parking lot the other day and I hear that mother fucker smack his lips as he walks by me.

B. Maybe he has a gun

I don't need to get shot by a thug who has nothing to lose and will kill over being disrespected, even though it was him who disrespected me. Will Smith the football player made this mistake and it got him killed.

But that bad attitude is why blacks are 3rd class citizens. Yes we've discriminated against blacks for a long time but in an era where we are trying to change blacks continue to confirm our negative stereotypes
You probably passed by many more Blacks who didn't "smack their lips" as they walked by you and were walking with family members while holding their children's hands. Why is it that the one Black that smacked his lips as you walked by made such a broad negative impression and the "good Blacks" were invisible to you?
You ever hear 1 negative review can wipe out 20 positive reviews?
Sure iI have, but I thought you were a better man than that!
You and Asclepias are bringing me back down. I'm just blowing off steam. I've had wiggers and Arab punk kids pull that shit too and I want to snap their necks just as bad. I may be 45 but I'll fuck those kids up. I've done it before. Big 6'2 25 year old white kid from Utah fucked with me in a parking lot. I don't take getting fucked with too well so I taunted him into coming at me and I ground and pounded him. I got arrested and I got off but it cost me $1000 lawyer. That was about 5 years ago

Today someone might have a gun. And it's not worth it.

And no I won't judge other blacks by the actions of one.

Hey, maybe you blacks should take your own advice. Just like I may have perceived racism when maybe none existed, maybe sometimes so do you?

B. Maybe he has a gun

True. It just makes me sick if he would have said hello he would have seen I'm a nice guy. Young punks like that either don't know or don't care how much they are holding your entire race back.

So don't ask me to be nice to black people when they are incapable of being nice back.

Im going to go to Detroit tomorrow and roll my eyes at brothers and smack my lips when they walk by in a disrespectful way. Then when I come tell you I got my ass kicked you can tell me I deserved it and should have known better. But it's OK for you guys to do that to us in white neighborhoods why???
Why do you say they are holding our race back? No one is holding me back and i am Black. Also why should every Black person walk around smiling at white people?

I dont think anyone was asking you to be nice. Just wondering why you focused on this one Black person that may or may not had something going on in his life that had him not in the best of moods.

Why do white guys always threaten to do things they know good and well they are not going to do? :laugh:
Ok so I just saw two stories in Detroit they caught both on tape these black guys just open fire on each other. Over some beefs. You're God damn right I'm not gonna do Nuthin.

B. Maybe he has a gun

You ever hear 1 negative review can wipe out 20 positive reviews?
That viewpoint is wanton ignorance on parade. If you walk past 20 people from the same group that give you a dollar and the last person gives you the finger you dont sound too smart thinking the other 19 are like the last one.
But you've heard the saying before right? I learned it in sales/business. It's an actual saying in business. It's why hotels that fuck up comp your stay. It doesn't matter 200 other guests had a nice stay no ones gonna hear about that but the one person that had a bad stay will tell everyone

ere
Africa peaked in 1950 when whites ran the continent. Then the independence movement started and the whole continent has fallen apart since then, Blacks simply don't have the brains to create or even maintain a first world country. Same is true in america. Very few blacks here become engineers or scientists. Or even plumbers or farmers or auto repairmen.

Blacks everywhere just sing and dance and play sports. They put on shows for the white man. Any skill jobs they get come thru affirmative action and even there they can't actually do the job.
I think they could be all those things if they changed some very old bad habits.

It's not about bad habits, It's low intelligence. Blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming. THINK
Believing that is bigoted and ignorant.

And stop taking credit for what whites did. Stop lumping everyone together. Lots of blacks are smarter than you.
It's not like Indians Mexicans or Arabs would have put a person on the moon either. Why pick on Africans?

Individuals who generalize in that manner are typically
deflecting attention from their own inferiority.

They say we aren't doing them any favors hiring them. They don't want to work for whitey. So don't feel bad not hiring blacks. You are doing what malcomb x would have wanted. They need to start their own business and hire their own people.

Good to see someone else saying that. Yes indeed. Why should white businesses be forced to hire unqualified blacks? Why don't blacks start their own businesses and hire blacks??

I think we all know why. Most adult blacks can't read and thus have no way to start a business.

They say we aren't doing them any favors hiring them. They don't want to work for whitey. So don't feel bad not hiring blacks. You are doing what malcomb x would have wanted. They need to start their own business and hire their own people.

Good to see someone else saying that. Yes indeed. Why should white businesses be forced to hire unqualified blacks? Why don't blacks start their own businesses and hire blacks??

I think we all know why. Most adult blacks can't read and thus have no way to start a business.
If they try and fail, you do know who they will blame, right?

Blacks taught you cave monkeys civilization. Twice. Try again.

So what happened? Why are today's blacks failures everywhere? Despite all the special treatment whites give them.
Who told you Blacks were failures everywhere? For example I am smarter, better looking, and way more successful than you are.
And from your ultra mature response people will believe you are successful! Ha
From your response its obvious you still think its important to know what other people believe about you. SMH
:itsok:

You would think a smart black businessman would LOVE to start up a business in Detroit where he can get away with paying minimum wage. You would think that black businessman would have an advantage because out in the white neighborhoods us workers demand higher pay. So why aren't there more black business' in black neighborhoods?

JZ said in a song, "I'm not a businessman I'm a BUSINESS, MAN! Really JZ? How many black people do you employ?

Actually, I googled that and he and Beyonce are great bosses.

Beyonce And Jay Z Reportedly Give $6.4 Million In Bonuses To Employees

You would think a smart black businessman would LOVE to start up a business in Detroit where he can get away with paying minimum wage. You would think that black businessman would have an advantage because out in the white neighborhoods us workers demand higher pay. So why aren't there more black business' in black neighborhoods?

JZ said in a song, "I'm not a businessman I'm a BUSINESS, MAN! Really JZ? How many black people do you employ?

Its just more ingrained systematic racism.

Black-Owned Businesses Are Quietly Powering Detroit's Resurgence, But No One's Talking About It

"
It’s not difficult to find a black business owner to speak with, though. There aremore than 32,000 in the city, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures from 2007. Many, particularly those who have kept their businesses going on shoestring budgets, feel excluded from conversations about Detroit’s revival and overlooked when it comes to getting access to funds and resources.

“I think, for the most part, black-owned businesses are not getting a piece of the pie,” bookstore owner Janet Jones told The Huffington Post. “What about people who have been doing the hard work of living and working and having business in Detroit for the last 20 years?”
"

Black-Owned Businesses Are Quietly Powering Detroit's Resurgence, But No One's Talking About It

"
It’s not difficult to find a black business owner to speak with, though. There aremore than 32,000 in the city, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures from 2007. Many, particularly those who have kept their businesses going on shoestring budgets, feel excluded from conversations about Detroit’s revival and overlooked when it comes to getting access to funds and resources.

“I think, for the most part, black-owned businesses are not getting a piece of the pie,” bookstore owner Janet Jones told The Huffington Post. “What about people who have been doing the hard work of living and working and having business in Detroit for the last 20 years?”
"
There is no resurgence in Detroit....

"

"
Maybe not in your cardboard box.

"

"
You know who's making all the money? The Arab stip mall owner not the black business owner who's paying too much in rent. I'll give you that. That's true even in the white neighborhoods too. And the better the location the higher the rent.

I have another question. Black guy at my poker game. I'm drunk and lose a big hand and call my buddy the N word. I immediately apologize. How bad should I feel? I've also done this in front of my Jewish friend. Called someone else a Jew. I would never call the black guy that or the jewish guy that. Truth is I forgot they were in the room. Isn't that the ultimate compliment that I don't even think about color? I know why it's wrong but it's just what whites call each other when busting balls. Fags Jews and n words.

But I do feel horrible when this happens. I'm such a stupid drunk. Pint of Scotch and biggest redbull and I drink it fast. I grow wings.

"

"
Yes there is. It's great real estate. Like gothem it just needs some cleaning up.

Half the people left Detroit. That's right sizing if there are no jobs.

Abandoned houses are being demolished and people are paying their water bills.

Young whites are moving back. Detroit can't be all black. That's called a ghetto.

The police are cracking down.

Black Detroiters finally stopped being racist and stupidly voting in black gangstas and elected hospital CEO Mike duggin. He's done an amazing job with 25% of Detroit.

What city doesn't have its poor high crime area? We just need to isolate it to 25% of the city not 75% like it was. I know the economy is moving in the right direction and will get even better when trump brings jobs back home right?

I have another question. Black guy at my poker game. I'm drunk and lose a big hand and call my buddy the N word. I immediately apologize. How bad should I feel? I've also done this in front of my Jewish friend. Called someone else a Jew. I would never call the black guy that or the jewish guy that. Truth is I forgot they were in the room. Isn't that the ultimate compliment that I don't even think about color? I know why it's wrong but it's just what whites call each other when busting balls. Fags Jews and n words......

No, it's not. YOU are just an asshole.

EVen blacks don't want to hire other blacks. They know blacks and dumb and lazy and will STEAL THEM BLIND.

Forum List

Back