Why Africa is in the stone age and always will be.

You want Africans to be like Europeans, I want them to remain as they were before white men brought the evils of modern civilization. I want the African continent to remain as pristine as the garden of Eden.

So why don't african blacks do that?. All of black africa is controlled now by blacks and has been for decades. They could go back to the days before whites but they choose not to. FAct is that even africans know that white technology makes life better.

You're another ignorant negro that wants the white man's world but without the white man!!!

The baubles of materialism and the lust for western lifestyles has been embedded too deeply into the national psyche of many Africans who have some accumulated wealth. That has turned those at the top into conservatives who are just as hell bent as American conservatives in restricting the wealth of the middle and lower classes. American and european RW conservatives had a hand in setting up and supporting puppet African governments seeded with Blacks who think the way THEY do. That is why many countries of Africa are so receptive to usurious loans and exploitation.

Why poor nations are buying tanks and guns at premium prices and borrowing the money to do it? Because the puppets put in place by their European, Chinese and American masters are being used as ultimate Uncle Toms to rape and pillage Africa. After all, the puppets need armies and guns to keep their own people from revolting.

Any African leader who rises in opposition to this international thuggery with visions of a pro pan African initiative is killed. aka Omar Quadaffi. There is no option of going back to the days before whites came. Africa has too many riches for the rest of the world to ignore
and so the Blacks of Africa are caught in a satanic trap.

I agree that USA bears some responsibility for the plight of African people. We are fortunate here to have a constitution which still allows people some upward mobility. I can't speak to that opportunity in Africa, I just don't know.

So what is the solution?
The protections afforded by our Constitution are not immutable. An overly Conservative USSC can interpret the Costitution to benefit their rich constituents and the public be damned.

I fear rhe wrorst for theAfrican people. The riches of Africa are more valuable than the natives. Traditionally, when people get in the way of Capitalists. Socilaists OR Communists they are eliminated. According to a best selling author even now, western laboratories are devising pathogens and biological systems to eliminate Black people:

Genetic weapons[edit]

In 1997, U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen referred to the concept as a possible risk.[2] In 1998 some biological weapon experts considered such a "genetic weapon" a plausible possibility, and believed the former Soviet Union had undertaken some research on the influence of various substances on human genes.[3]

The possibility of a "genetic bomb" is presented in Vincent Sarich's and Frank Miele's book, Race: The Reality of Human Differences, published in 2004. The authors believe that information from the Human Genome Project will be used in just such a manner.

In 2004, The Guardian reported that the British Medical Association (BMA) considered bioweapons designed to target certain ethnic groups as a possibility, and highlighted problems that advances in science for such things as "treatment to Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases" could also be used for malign purposes.[4]

In 2005 the official view of the International Committee of the Red Cross was "The potential to target a particular ethnic group with a biological agent is probably not far off. These scenarios are not the product of the ICRC's imagination but have either occurred or been identified by countless independent and governmental experts."[5]

In 2012, The Atlantic wrote that a specific virus that targets individuals with a specific DNA sequence is within possibility in the near future. The magazine put forward a hypothetical scenario of a virus which caused mild flu to the general population but deadly symptoms to the President of the United States. They cite advances in personalized gene therapy as evidence.[6]

That is some dark stuff dude, respectfully, no pun intended.
Its actually some white stuff. Thats the normal mode of operation for white people in general if you look at history.

You want Africans to be like Europeans, I want them to remain as they were before white men brought the evils of modern civilization. I want the African continent to remain as pristine as the garden of Eden.

So why don't african blacks do that?. All of black africa is controlled now by blacks and has been for decades. They could go back to the days before whites but they choose not to. FAct is that even africans know that white technology makes life better.

You're another ignorant negro that wants the white man's world but without the white man!!!

The baubles of materialism and the lust for western lifestyles has been embedded too deeply into the national psyche of many Africans who have some accumulated wealth. That has turned those at the top into conservatives who are just as hell bent as American conservatives in restricting the wealth of the middle and lower classes. American and european RW conservatives had a hand in setting up and supporting puppet African governments seeded with Blacks who think the way THEY do. That is why many countries of Africa are so receptive to usurious loans and exploitation.

Why poor nations are buying tanks and guns at premium prices and borrowing the money to do it? Because the puppets put in place by their European, Chinese and American masters are being used as ultimate Uncle Toms to rape and pillage Africa. After all, the puppets need armies and guns to keep their own people from revolting.

Any African leader who rises in opposition to this international thuggery with visions of a pro pan African initiative is killed. aka Omar Quadaffi. There is no option of going back to the days before whites came. Africa has too many riches for the rest of the world to ignore

I agree that USA bears some responsibility for the plight of African people. We are fortunate here to have a constitution which still allows people some upward mobility. I can't speak to that opportunity in Africa, I just don't know.

So what is the solution?
The only solution is for Africans and people of African descent to turn their backs on Western financing and ideology. Even if that means taking a step back in the ability to have certain comforts. Even then whites would probably attack because of the wealth of Africa.

That seems like at best, an unlikely, if not an impossible solution. If the cure for global warming ( btw- I am best described as a denier) were to eliminate cars, then we are all going to fry. I can think of no example in history where the clock gets turned back.

So what is the solution?
The protections afforded by our Constitution are not immutable. An overly Conservative USSC can interpret the Costitution to benefit their rich constituents and the public be damned.

I fear rhe wrorst for theAfrican people. The riches of Africa are more valuable than the natives. Traditionally, when people get in the way of Capitalists. Socilaists OR Communists they are eliminated. According to a best selling author even now, western laboratories are devising pathogens and biological systems to eliminate Black people:

Genetic weapons[edit]

In 1997, U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen referred to the concept as a possible risk.[2] In 1998 some biological weapon experts considered such a "genetic weapon" a plausible possibility, and believed the former Soviet Union had undertaken some research on the influence of various substances on human genes.[3]

The possibility of a "genetic bomb" is presented in Vincent Sarich's and Frank Miele's book, Race: The Reality of Human Differences, published in 2004. The authors believe that information from the Human Genome Project will be used in just such a manner.

In 2004, The Guardian reported that the British Medical Association (BMA) considered bioweapons designed to target certain ethnic groups as a possibility, and highlighted problems that advances in science for such things as "treatment to Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases" could also be used for malign purposes.[4]

In 2005 the official view of the International Committee of the Red Cross was "The potential to target a particular ethnic group with a biological agent is probably not far off. These scenarios are not the product of the ICRC's imagination but have either occurred or been identified by countless independent and governmental experts."[5]

In 2012, The Atlantic wrote that a specific virus that targets individuals with a specific DNA sequence is within possibility in the near future. The magazine put forward a hypothetical scenario of a virus which caused mild flu to the general population but deadly symptoms to the President of the United States. They cite advances in personalized gene therapy as evidence.[6]

Welcome to the 21st Century!

So what is the solution?
The only solution is for Africans and people of African descent to turn their backs on Western financing and ideology. Even if that means taking a step back in the ability to have certain comforts. Even then whites would probably attack because of the wealth of Africa.

That seems like at best, an unlikely, if not an impossible solution. If the cure for global warming ( btw- I am best described as a denier) were to eliminate cars, then we are all going to fry. I can think of no example in history where the clock gets turned back.

GOD transcends mans history and this may solve it all: He did it once already!

th

So what is the solution?

Its not unlikely or impossible. It just takes a change in mindset. When African people the world over wake up and realize whites in general are not to be trusted or emulated it will be pretty easy. Right now most Black people are still pointing at the few whites that are not actually working against us instead of the more powerful behind the scene group of whites that are working against us.

So what is the solution?

Its not unlikely or impossible. It just takes a change in mindset. When African people the world over wake up and realize whites in general are not to be trusted or emulated it will be pretty easy. Right now most Black people are still pointing at the few whites that are not actually working against us instead of the more powerful behind the scene group of whites that are working against us.

Sad but true. Blacks can't see the forest because too many trees are blocking their view. But even if they do...can they prevent the coming armageddon facilitated by nano tech and bio-warfare? And after THEY are gone...who is next?

So what is the solution?

Sad but true. Blacks can't see the forest because too many trees are blocking their view. But even if they do...can they prevent the coming armageddon facilitated by nano tech and bio-warfare? And after THEY are gone...who is next?
I think they may attempt something but nature seems to be protecting Black people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/06/health/ebola-immunity.html

“It’s fair to say that some people are immune,” said Robert F. Garry Jr., a Tulane University expert in hemorrhagic fevers who works in Sierra Leone. “But we don’t know if it’s 1 percent or 2 percent or 20 percent.”

Right now, there are about 1,800 survivors of the current West African outbreak, all of whom are now immune, of course. But there may be many thousands more.

So what is the solution?

I think they may attempt something but nature seems to be protecting Black people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/06/health/ebola-immunity.html

“It’s fair to say that some people are immune,” said Robert F. Garry Jr., a Tulane University expert in hemorrhagic fevers who works in Sierra Leone. “But we don’t know if it’s 1 percent or 2 percent or 20 percent.”

Right now, there are about 1,800 survivors of the current West African outbreak, all of whom are now immune, of course. But there may be many thousands more.

God is great! I think He has intervened many times to prevent the the annihilation of Black Africans. How else can youi explain the miracle of their survival against the imposing minions of Satan's material West?

So what is the solution?

Genetic weapons[edit]

Its actually some white stuff. Thats the normal mode of operation for white people in general if you look at history.

That sounded racist......normal mode of operation for white people...pretty sure that is racism.

If black American cities suck, it's whities fault. I don't completely disagree but it's also black peoples fault for being who they are too, no?

So blacks say they wish they had their own country. Well they do. They have an entire continent. I know whites have messed with Africa too for hundreds of years but honestly enough with the excuses. I want to see a black nation in Africa so great that poor black Americans consider moving there.

Blacks need a country like Israel. Of for and by black people. One they can be proud of
Black Americans who underachieve are who they are as a direct result of cohabitation with whites in a racist society set up to benefit whites. Not only do they have the normal issues of living a productive life they also have to put up with social norms of racist ideology and the legacy of white only AA. Its a miracle that the majority of Blacks are successful inspite of all this.

Colonization is not an excuse. its a reason. You should know the difference by now.

Blacks have an entire continent of countries. The problem is that whites constantly are using their world banks and ideology to subvert them. In spite of this there are some countries that are successful though I fear they are going to take on white ideology.
It's always going to be our fault. I suggest Africa needs to do what we did. Become the united States of Africa. Become great like we did.
It is not YOUR fault. It was the fault of RW conservatives and their greed that imperils the freedoms of working class people every where. Africa was a natural target for THAT kind of White man in the past and future. But it is interesting that you would mention a United Africa to move the entire continent forward. Omar Qhaddafi was fixated on that dream and was working towards that goal. He had already developed an African Monetary Fund that would courter the IMF and be beneficial to Africans.
Some say that is the real the West killed him. He was about to unite a great part of Africa and the West didn't want that!
I want to get something off my chest. I pass this young brother in the parking lot the other day and I hear that mother fucker smack his lips as he walks by me.

Why didn't I say anything?

A. Maybe he wasn't directing that at me.
B. Maybe he has a gun
C. Maybe I get charged with a hate crime.

I don't need to get shot by a thug who has nothing to lose and will kill over being disrespected, even though it was him who disrespected me. Will Smith the football player made this mistake and it got him killed.

But that bad attitude is why blacks are 3rd class citizens. Yes we've discriminated against blacks for a long time but in an era where we are trying to change blacks continue to confirm our negative stereotypes
Stop making excuses for being a racist. Even if Black people did have bad attitudes whites are the reason for it.
I didn't do anything to that ignorant little bitch. He's lucky I'm not younger and dont have nothing to lose I would have said something. I would have said "excuse me? Oh I thought you said something" and he would have backed down. You blacks have this impression you're tough but really you aren't unless you have friends with you.

And fuck you. I didn't smack my lips at him. Are you fucking defending that little brotha? Unfuckingbelievable if you are. That 20 something black asshole comes and moves into my white neighborhood and he has a problem with whites? Do you know who you guys remind me of? Muslims who move to America but hate america.

Sorry I'm responsible for his and your black attitude. If someone at work ask me if we should hire a black I'm saying absolutely not because they all have bad attitudes and think we are to blame

Stop making excuses for being a racist. Even if Black people did have bad attitudes whites are the reason for it.

HAHAHA. Whites supply the welfare and affirmative action special treatment without which 99% of blacks would starve. Negros should fall on their knees and thank whitey.

If black American cities suck, it's whities fault. I don't completely disagree but it's also black peoples fault for being who they are too, no?

So blacks say they wish they had their own country. Well they do. They have an entire continent. I know whites have messed with Africa too for hundreds of years but honestly enough with the excuses. I want to see a black nation in Africa so great that poor black Americans consider moving there.

Blacks need a country like Israel. Of for and by black people. One they can be proud of
Black Americans who underachieve are who they are as a direct result of cohabitation with whites in a racist society set up to benefit whites. Not only do they have the normal issues of living a productive life they also have to put up with social norms of racist ideology and the legacy of white only AA. Its a miracle that the majority of Blacks are successful inspite of all this.

Colonization is not an excuse. its a reason. You should know the difference by now.

Blacks have an entire continent of countries. The problem is that whites constantly are using their world banks and ideology to subvert them. In spite of this there are some countries that are successful though I fear they are going to take on white ideology.
It's always going to be our fault. I suggest Africa needs to do what we did. Become the united States of Africa. Become great like we did.
It is not YOUR fault. It was the fault of RW conservatives and their greed that imperils the freedoms of working class people every where. Africa was a natural target for THAT kind of White man in the past and future. But it is interesting that you would mention a United Africa to move the entire continent forward. Omar Qhaddafi was fixated on that dream and was working towards that goal. He had already developed an African Monetary Fund that would courter the IMF and be beneficial to Africans.
Some say that is the real the West killed him. He was about to unite a great part of Africa and the West didn't want that!
I want to get something off my chest. I pass this young brother in the parking lot the other day and I hear that mother fucker smack his lips as he walks by me.

B. Maybe he has a gun

I don't need to get shot by a thug who has nothing to lose and will kill over being disrespected, even though it was him who disrespected me. Will Smith the football player made this mistake and it got him killed.

But that bad attitude is why blacks are 3rd class citizens. Yes we've discriminated against blacks for a long time but in an era where we are trying to change blacks continue to confirm our negative stereotypes
You probably passed by many more Blacks who didn't "smack their lips" as they walked by you and were walking with family members while holding their children's hands. Why is it that the one Black that smacked his lips as you walked by made such a broad negative impression and the "good Blacks" were invisible to you?
True. It just makes me sick if he would have said hello he would have seen I'm a nice guy. Young punks like that either don't know or don't care how much they are holding your entire race back.

So don't ask me to be nice to black people when they are incapable of being nice back.

Im going to go to Detroit tomorrow and roll my eyes at brothers and smack my lips when they walk by in a disrespectful way. Then when I come tell you I got my ass kicked you can tell me I deserved it and should have known better. But it's OK for you guys to do that to us in white neighborhoods why???

Interpreting the constitution amounts to rewriting it and we should not let the USSC do that. If you want to change the constitution, go thru the amending process as spelled out in the constitution itself.

HAHAHA. Whites supply the welfare and affirmative action special treatment without which 99% of blacks would starve. Negros should fall on their knees and thank whitey.
They say we aren't doing them any favors hiring them. They don't want to work for whitey. So don't feel bad not hiring blacks. You are doing what malcomb x would have wanted. They need to start their own business and hire their own people.

B. Maybe he has a gun

You probably passed by many more Blacks who didn't "smack their lips" as they walked by you and were walking with family members while holding their children's hands. Why is it that the one Black that smacked his lips as you walked by made such a broad negative impression and the "good Blacks" were invisible to you?
You ever hear 1 negative review can wipe out 20 positive reviews?

So what is the solution?

Genetic weapons[edit]

That sounded racist......normal mode of operation for white people...pretty sure that is racism.
Not racist. Its factual. Whites have documented the things they do and the ploys they use.

B. Maybe he has a gun

True. It just makes me sick if he would have said hello he would have seen I'm a nice guy. Young punks like that either don't know or don't care how much they are holding your entire race back.

So don't ask me to be nice to black people when they are incapable of being nice back.

Im going to go to Detroit tomorrow and roll my eyes at brothers and smack my lips when they walk by in a disrespectful way. Then when I come tell you I got my ass kicked you can tell me I deserved it and should have known better. But it's OK for you guys to do that to us in white neighborhoods why???
Why do you say they are holding our race back? No one is holding me back and i am Black. Also why should every Black person walk around smiling at white people?

I dont think anyone was asking you to be nice. Just wondering why you focused on this one Black person that may or may not had something going on in his life that had him not in the best of moods.

Why do white guys always threaten to do things they know good and well they are not going to do? :laugh:

B. Maybe he has a gun

That viewpoint is wanton ignorance on parade. If you walk past 20 people from the same group that give you a dollar and the last person gives you the finger you dont sound too smart thinking the other 19 are like the last one.

GOP gov Rick Snyder stopped welfare for life. All of the sudden 700,000 blacks left Detroit to come to the burbs to work at Kroger's mcd Walmart or the factories. I can't help wonder if a lot of those people who could not show just cause for why they couldn't work, just went and got jobs once the free ride was over.

B. Maybe he has a gun

Sure iI have, but I thought you were a better man than that!

Forum List

Back