Why Africa is in the stone age and always will be.

The answer is because Guns are stronger than spears. And Europe raped Africa for all its resources etc and now points to it as if they had nothing to do with the state of affairs there

If black American cities suck, it's whities fault. I don't completely disagree but it's also black peoples fault for being who they are too, no?

So blacks say they wish they had their own country. Well they do. They have an entire continent. I know whites have messed with Africa too for hundreds of years but honestly enough with the excuses. I want to see a black nation in Africa so great that poor black Americans consider moving there.

Blacks need a country like Israel. Of for and by black people. One they can be proud of

Black Americans who underachieve are who they are as a direct result of cohabitation with whites in a racist society set up to benefit whites. Not only do they have the normal issues of living a productive life they also have to put up with social norms of racist ideology and the legacy of white only AA. Its a miracle that the majority of Blacks are successful inspite of all this.

Colonization is not an excuse. its a reason. You should know the difference by now.

Blacks have an entire continent of countries. The problem is that whites constantly are using their world banks and ideology to subvert them. In spite of this there are some countries that are successful though I fear they are going to take on white ideology.

It's always going to be our fault. I suggest Africa needs to do what we did. Become the united States of Africa. Become great like we did.

It is not YOUR fault. It was the fault of RW conservatives and their greed that imperils the freedoms of working class people every where. Africa was a natural target for THAT kind of White man in the past and future. But it is interesting that you would mention a United Africa to move the entire continent forward. Omar Qhaddafi was fixated on that dream and was working towards that goal. He had already developed an African Monetary Fund that would courter the IMF and be beneficial to Africans.
Some say that is the real the West killed him. He was about to unite a great part of Africa and the West didn't want that!

I want to get something off my chest. I pass this young brother in the parking lot the other day and I hear that mother fucker smack his lips as he walks by me.

Why didn't I say anything?

A. Maybe he wasn't directing that at me.
B. Maybe he has a gun
C. Maybe I get charged with a hate crime.

I don't need to get shot by a thug who has nothing to lose and will kill over being disrespected, even though it was him who disrespected me. Will Smith the football player made this mistake and it got him killed.

But that bad attitude is why blacks are 3rd class citizens. Yes we've discriminated against blacks for a long time but in an era where we are trying to change blacks continue to confirm our negative stereotypes

Why are you so stupid? Most criminal in America are White not Black.

Whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1 so you would expect most criminals to be white but that's not the case. Our prisons have about equal numbers of blacks and whites and if laws were enforced uniformly our prisons would be almost entirely black. But thanks to affirmative action most black criminals are simply let go. Remember that black judge in ferguson MO who last year simply cancelled all outstanding arrest warrants for the city!!

Black Inmates are said to be the majority in prisons but the FBI UCR indicates that White people are committing most of the crimes. What does that tell you?
It tells me that blacks commit more violent crime and the public wants thugs off the streets.
Christos anestes
Alithos Anesti

Hey stupid. Wealth is not rocks in the ground. It's people with technical skills. Engineers and businessmen and scientists. Also farmers and plumbers are auto-repairmen. Blacks can't do things like that.

So natural resources can't contribute to the wealth of a country, Resources like gold, silver, oil or other ores? Don't all those things come from rocks in the ground?

Sure they contribute but just in a small way. Africa would be rich if they could build their own mines to get their mineral resources. But they can't do it - don't have the engineering skills; So they bring in outsiders and that's who gets the money from the mines

I have to disagree. Sure, they may bring in outsiders, but there is a business arrangement made. The owners of the minerals share in the profits, it all doesn't go to those who extract it. The problem is the citizens don't own the minerals, the government does.

It's not about bad habits, It's low intelligence. Blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming. THINK
Believing that is bigoted and ignorant.

So explain

1. why blacks come in last in all standardized tests

2..Why all the white countries are rich and advanced while all the black countries are poor and backward

3. Why 50 years of affirmative action special treatment has resulted in blacks falling further behind?

I wish we left Africa the way it was. Savages and all. They weren't hurting anybody. And I wish America would have left the middle of America to the Indians. We'd still own Michigan new York Florida California Seattle Texas etc but the middle would be wild natural and beautiful.

HAHAHA. You ignorant jackass. Injuns are not into respecting the land. If injuns controlled the midwest it would be a sewer just like all the indian reservations are today.

You want Africans to be like Europeans, I want them to remain as they were before white men brought the evils of modern civilization. I want the African continent to remain as pristine as the garden of Eden.

So why don't african blacks do that?. All of black africa is controlled now by blacks and has been for decades. They could go back to the days before whites but they choose not to. FAct is that even africans know that white technology makes life better.

You're another ignorant negro that wants the white man's world but without the white man!!!

Sure they contribute but just in a small way. Africa would be rich if they could build their own mines to get their mineral resources. But they can't do it - don't have the engineering skills; So they bring in outsiders and that's who gets the money from the mines

I have to disagree. Sure, they may bring in outsiders, but there is a business arrangement made. The owners of the minerals share in the profits, it all doesn't go to those who extract it. The problem is the citizens don't own the minerals, the government does.

Yes indeed. The black ruling class in africa is paid big money for letting foreigners operate mines, but then the black leaders refuse to share that wealth with ordinary blacks. I understand Botswana is an exception to that and that nation is doing well at least by african standards.

The answer is because Guns are stronger than spears. And Europe raped Africa for all its resources etc and now points to it as if they had nothing to do with the state of affairs there

If black American cities suck, it's whities fault. I don't completely disagree but it's also black peoples fault for being who they are too, no?

So blacks say they wish they had their own country. Well they do. They have an entire continent. I know whites have messed with Africa too for hundreds of years but honestly enough with the excuses. I want to see a black nation in Africa so great that poor black Americans consider moving there.

Blacks need a country like Israel. Of for and by black people. One they can be proud of

Black Americans who underachieve are who they are as a direct result of cohabitation with whites in a racist society set up to benefit whites. Not only do they have the normal issues of living a productive life they also have to put up with social norms of racist ideology and the legacy of white only AA. Its a miracle that the majority of Blacks are successful inspite of all this.

Colonization is not an excuse. its a reason. You should know the difference by now.

Blacks have an entire continent of countries. The problem is that whites constantly are using their world banks and ideology to subvert them. In spite of this there are some countries that are successful though I fear they are going to take on white ideology.

It's always going to be our fault. I suggest Africa needs to do what we did. Become the united States of Africa. Become great like we did.

It is not YOUR fault. It was the fault of RW conservatives and their greed that imperils the freedoms of working class people every where. Africa was a natural target for THAT kind of White man in the past and future. But it is interesting that you would mention a United Africa to move the entire continent forward. Omar Qhaddafi was fixated on that dream and was working towards that goal. He had already developed an African Monetary Fund that would courter the IMF and be beneficial to Africans.
Some say that is the real the West killed him. He was about to unite a great part of Africa and the West didn't want that!

I want to get something off my chest. I pass this young brother in the parking lot the other day and I hear that mother fucker smack his lips as he walks by me.

B. Maybe he has a gun

I don't need to get shot by a thug who has nothing to lose and will kill over being disrespected, even though it was him who disrespected me. Will Smith the football player made this mistake and it got him killed.

But that bad attitude is why blacks are 3rd class citizens. Yes we've discriminated against blacks for a long time but in an era where we are trying to change blacks continue to confirm our negative stereotypes

Stop making excuses for being a racist. Even if Black people did have bad attitudes whites are the reason for it.

B. Maybe he has a gun

Stop making excuses for being a racist. Even if Black people did have bad attitudes whites are the reason for it.
Dont blame your lack of emotional control on us.

Asclepias answered your comment about Hottentots in post #146 sufficiently. Blacks terrorizing Whites is backlash for the cumulative years of hate engendered under the auspices of apartheid. If the Whites had been more racially tolerant, less abusive and inclusive, SA White and Black citizens could have lived peacefully together in perpetuity.

If there are any White people left in SA with skills to keep the infrastructure and power grids running, perhaps your idea has merit. But keep in mind that should they conspire to dismantle those essential public utilities and services there would be a high price to pay for those who get caught. Besides, China would likely step in to take up the slack thereby increasing the chance for Communism to get a foothold. That is what the west fears the most. But tell me this: Is the average Chinaman better off then the average South African? That is exactly what the op implies. Communism, then, would be a step or even two steps up.

What is backlash? Sounds like a propaganda label. It has no meaning. It is an excuse, that democratic majorities use always in every country where they exist, to excuse themselves to loot.

As for China in Africa, they are already more damaging than Europe has ever been. Democracy has never been a good thing anywhere, except maybe in a few city states in Europe 3000 years ago.

I posted that infrastructure related strategy from the point of view of the South African white situation. Of course it is adversarial to the South African blacks. Most people are programmed to believe that freeing slaves and putting them in power is justice. Also, most people will never learn that it is not. It is a clever game in the hands of those lenders, that can profit from this type of violent asset redistribution. And yes, China is one of them.

1. If you had any ambition you would have already looked up the word "backlash." Backlash" is defined in the dictionary...look it up.

2. China isn't practicing apartheid in Africa as far as I can tell. But beyond that, I don't think the plight of Blacks could ever be any worse than when European hegemony destroyed the self esteem of generations via apartheid and overt racism. Those losses take a far greater toll than economic losses or exploitation does. China has taken a different approach albeit some instances of individual worker abuse has been reported.

3. Your rant on democracy is nothing more than idle chatter one engages in after too many mid-day beers. And China is not a member of the IMF.

1. No, because it is not the dictionary that matters but how the word is used.

2. Yes, blacks will get worse under Chinese credit than they were under white slavery. Even the Bible warns never to give powers to slaves, or they will enslave everyone else. This sets South Africa apart from those African countries that don't have significant white populations.

3. My "rant" was the true nature of democracy, the unchecked tyrannical power of some majority over other people. It is logical that it is only a loan capital interest, generally. And it is not relevant what countries are IMF members.

1.Backlash: I don't care how YOU think the word should be used but since I used it to make a point, my dictionary definition stands. Go suck a lemon if you like but don't try to change the definition of established words that have already been defined.

2. On what do you base your "prediction" that China will be worse than colonial Europe in Africa? Just saying it will is silly and meaningless with no proof! BTW, I interpreted your interjection of white slavery to mean colonialism in Africa by White people but it is hard to tell. You don't express yourself very well.

3. Your rant is making even less sense after your "explanation."

1. I wrote how it is used, not how it should be used.

2. Look at any new international loan deal in Africa. I don't have the details, but a latest one in Nigeria sent the IMF packing for some variable interest Chinese bribe loan. At least that one had no stupid democracy strings attached, although it was a much worse deal than the interest rate the the IMF was sent packing with.

3. I have a good advice to all of you semi communist super democracy bitches. Look at democracy critically, because after you loot the African whites with it, you will loot African blacks with it too, and you will end up like east Europe. Someone needs to mention this to you sheep.
1. Yawwnnnn!

2. You don't have the details? BWHAHAHAHAHA! That is an understatement.

3, You don't have a clue as to what "good advice" is so STFU. And the only sheep I see around here is EWE.

B. Maybe he has a gun

Dont blame your lack of emotional control on us.
No wonder white girls seek out Black men. Their white men are pussies and have a problem showing emotion. Emotionally distant is the term a lot of white girls have used regarding their white boyfriends and fathers.

B. Maybe he has a gun

You probably passed by many more Blacks who didn't "smack their lips" as they walked by you and were walking with family members while holding their children's hands. Why is it that the one Black that smacked his lips as you walked by made such a broad negative impression and the "good Blacks" were invisible to you?

Last edited:
You want Africans to be like Europeans, I want them to remain as they were before white men brought the evils of modern civilization. I want the African continent to remain as pristine as the garden of Eden.

So why don't african blacks do that?. All of black africa is controlled now by blacks and has been for decades. They could go back to the days before whites but they choose not to. FAct is that even africans know that white technology makes life better.

You're another ignorant negro that wants the white man's world but without the white man!!!

The baubles of materialism and the lust for western lifestyles has been embedded too deeply into the national psyche of many Africans who have some accumulated wealth. That has turned those at the top into conservatives who are just as hell bent as American conservatives in restricting the wealth of the middle and lower classes. American and european RW conservatives had a hand in setting up and supporting puppet African governments seeded with Blacks who think the way THEY do. That is why many countries of Africa are so receptive to usurious loans and exploitation.

Why poor nations are buying tanks and guns at premium prices and borrowing the money to do it? Because the puppets put in place by their European, Chinese and American masters are being used as ultimate Uncle Toms to rape and pillage Africa. After all, the puppets need armies and guns to keep their own people from revolting.

Any African leader who rises in opposition to this international thuggery with visions of a pro pan African initiative is killed. aka Omar Quadaffi. There is no option of going back to the days before whites came. Africa has too many riches for the rest of the world to ignore
and so the Blacks of Africa are caught in a satanic trap.

Yes indeed. The black ruling class in africa is paid big money for letting foreigners operate mines, but then the black leaders refuse to share that wealth with ordinary blacks. I understand Botswana is an exception to that and that nation is doing well at least by african standards.
See post 213

The baubles of materialism and the lust for western lifestyles has been embedded too deeply into the national psyche of many Africans who have some accumulated wealth. That has turned those at the top into conservatives who are just as hell bent as American conservatives in restricting the wealth of the middle and lower classes. American and european RW conservatives had a hand in setting up and supporting puppet African governments seeded with Blacks who think the way THEY do. That is why many countries of Africa are so receptive to usurious loans and exploitation.

Why poor nations are buying tanks and guns at premium prices and borrowing the money to do it? Because the puppets put in place by their European, Chinese and American masters are being used as ultimate Uncle Toms to rape and pillage Africa. After all, the puppets need armies and guns to keep their own people from revolting.

Any African leader who rises in opposition to this international thuggery with visions of a pro pan African initiative is killed. aka Omar Quadaffi. There is no option of going back to the days before whites came. Africa has too many riches for the rest of the world to ignore

I agree that USA bears some responsibility for the plight of African people. We are fortunate here to have a constitution which still allows people some upward mobility. I can't speak to that opportunity in Africa, I just don't know.

So what is the solution?

They really lose the argument of racism when they can't ignore that white women have benefitted more than anyone else. Does that stop them from blaming blacks? No, nothing will....not even facts.

I agree white women have benefitted immensely from AA and that must stop too. Govt has to stop mandating special treatment for anyone based on race or sex.

NOW you agree, but when you go to another thread you'll repeat the same old AA is racist bullshit like you forgot.

I agree that USA bears some responsibility for the plight of African people. We are fortunate here to have a constitution which still allows people some upward mobility. I can't speak to that opportunity in Africa, I just don't know.

So what is the solution?
The protections afforded by our Constitution are not immutable. An overly Conservative USSC can interpret the Costitution to benefit their rich constituents and the public be damned.

I fear rhe wrorst for theAfrican people. The riches of Africa are more valuable than the natives. Traditionally, when people get in the way of Capitalists. Socilaists OR Communists they are eliminated. According to a best selling author, even now, western laboratories are devising pathogens and biological systems to eliminate Black people:

Genetic weapons[edit]

In 1997, U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen referred to the concept as a possible risk.[2] In 1998 some biological weapon experts considered such a "genetic weapon" a plausible possibility, and believed the former Soviet Union had undertaken some research on the influence of various substances on human genes.[3]

The possibility of a "genetic bomb" is presented in Vincent Sarich's and Frank Miele's book, Race: The Reality of Human Differences, published in 2004. The authors believe that information from the Human Genome Project will be used in just such a manner.

In 2004, The Guardian reported that the British Medical Association (BMA) considered bioweapons designed to target certain ethnic groups as a possibility, and highlighted problems that advances in science for such things as "treatment to Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases" could also be used for malign purposes.[4]

In 2005 the official view of the International Committee of the Red Cross was "The potential to target a particular ethnic group with a biological agent is probably not far off. These scenarios are not the product of the ICRC's imagination but have either occurred or been identified by countless independent and governmental experts."[5]

In 2012, The Atlantic wrote that a specific virus that targets individuals with a specific DNA sequence is within possibility in the near future. The magazine put forward a hypothetical scenario of a virus which caused mild flu to the general population but deadly symptoms to the President of the United States. They cite advances in personalized gene therapy as evidence.[6]

Last edited:

So what is the solution?
The only solution is for Africans and people of African descent to turn their backs on Western financing and ideology. Even if that means taking a step back in the ability to have certain comforts. Even then whites would probably attack because of the wealth of Africa.

So what is the solution?
The only solution is for Africans and people of African descent to turn their backs on Western financing and ideology. Even if that means taking a step back in the ability to have certain comforts. Even then whites would probably attack because of the wealth of Africa.

Right! And that attack would come like a thief in the night via "idiopathic" disease concocted as mentioned in post #218.

So what is the solution?
The protections afforded by our Constitution are not immutable. An overly Conservative USSC can interpret the Costitution to benefit their rich constituents and the public be damned.

I fear rhe wrorst for theAfrican people. The riches of Africa are more valuable than the natives. Traditionally, when people get in the way of Capitalists. Socilaists OR Communists they are eliminated. According to a best selling author even now, western laboratories are devising pathogens and biological systems to eliminate Black people:

Genetic weapons[edit]

In 1997, U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen referred to the concept as a possible risk.[2] In 1998 some biological weapon experts considered such a "genetic weapon" a plausible possibility, and believed the former Soviet Union had undertaken some research on the influence of various substances on human genes.[3]

The possibility of a "genetic bomb" is presented in Vincent Sarich's and Frank Miele's book, Race: The Reality of Human Differences, published in 2004. The authors believe that information from the Human Genome Project will be used in just such a manner.

In 2004, The Guardian reported that the British Medical Association (BMA) considered bioweapons designed to target certain ethnic groups as a possibility, and highlighted problems that advances in science for such things as "treatment to Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases" could also be used for malign purposes.[4]

In 2005 the official view of the International Committee of the Red Cross was "The potential to target a particular ethnic group with a biological agent is probably not far off. These scenarios are not the product of the ICRC's imagination but have either occurred or been identified by countless independent and governmental experts."[5]

In 2012, The Atlantic wrote that a specific virus that targets individuals with a specific DNA sequence is within possibility in the near future. The magazine put forward a hypothetical scenario of a virus which caused mild flu to the general population but deadly symptoms to the President of the United States. They cite advances in personalized gene therapy as evidence.[6]

That is some dark stuff dude, respectfully, no pun intended.

Forum List

Back