Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

[MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION]

It's obvious what you were saying. Don't worry about it. :cool:

He's clearly backtracking. And with a position like that, who wouldn't.

and what god damn position is that troll?

:lol: calm down before you hurt yourself.

"The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied."

Let's just examine this statement, calmly if possible. "should have kept her legs closed.." that particular comment is made by those who believe that only women should have to deal with the consequences of sexual intercourse.

What about the guy who stuck his dick between those legs? Should he get his body permanently altered OR no longer have intercourse? well of course not. double standards. Women who have sex are sluts who need to keep their legs closed...or am I just misinterpreting your statement. You really didn't mean that she should "keep her legs closed" or get surgery thereby sterilizing herself.

Right. keep driving..
So married women don't have unplanned pregnancy's? She was the one that called them sluts

Not relevant. What is relevant is that it resides in her body, and uses her body to survive.

The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied.

No one asked you to interfere with a woman’s right to privacy.

Typical conservative.

Advocating for bigger government and more government in citizens’ lives.

nor did the baby ask to be there but is is and needs to be defended

If a FETUS is not an person like you say it isn't why will it have blood different than the mother?

Not relevant. What is relevant is that it resides in her body, and uses her body to survive.

The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied.

See? You believe that she acted like a whore in 'spreading her legs' - don't you?

See? You believe that she acted like a whore in 'spreading her legs' - don't you?

needs repeating
So married women don't have unplanned pregnancy's? You were the one that called them sluts and now you're calling them whores.

needs repeating
So married women don't have unplanned pregnancy's? You were the one that called them sluts and now you're calling them whores.

You are such a dumb fucker, I wonder why I waste my time on you.

No one asked you to interfere with a woman’s right to privacy.

Typical conservative.

Advocating for bigger government and more government in citizens’ lives.

nor did the baby ask to be there but is is and needs to be defended

By whom?

By what authority?

And in what manner?

At least have the honesty to admit to your contempt for the Constitution and individual liberty.

needs repeating

Actually they’re the ones you want to pay the most attention to – as they pose the greatest threat to our civil liberties.

needs repeating

Actually they’re the ones you want to pay the most attention to – as they pose the greatest threat to our civil liberties.

You support obama go to hell you bastard and your threat to liberty bull shit.

Forum List

Back