Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

On the contrary, let him speak – he represents conservatives well.

Come on now, that's not fair. You can't pick the stupidest member of a party and say he speaks for them all. Although, a lot of rightists I know sound disturbingly like him...

does stupid have to be one of the requirements to be a god damn liberal? Yes I think it does.
It's not wise to fuck with a pissed off tiger

Someone needs to get laid.

At least I treat women with a lot more respect than calling them whores and sluts

You were the one who said that if women kept their legs shut they wouldn't get pregnant. Where is your respect?

bigreb seriously said that? No suprise but still...
No wonder everyone is mad at him. Just throwing it out there, but bigreb sounds like the biggest sexist I've ever heard.

At least I treat women with a lot more respect than calling them whores and sluts

You were the one who said that if women kept their legs shut they wouldn't get pregnant. Where is your respect?

No wonder everyone is mad at him. Just throwing it out there, but bigreb sounds like the biggest sexist I've ever heard.

humm new member Oct 2013 or just a new name? I think it's the new name. fuck wit you don't know a mother fucking thing about me but I know you keep your head up obamas asshole.

Yeah he is, but he's prattling on, claiming I called women sluts when I obviously didn't. He's a troll.

On the contrary, let him speak – he represents conservatives well.

Come on now, that's not fair. You can't pick the stupidest member of a party and say he speaks for them all. Although, a lot of rightists I know sound disturbingly like him...

does stupid have to be one of the requirements to be a god damn liberal? Yes I think it does.

If stupidity is a requirement to being a liberal, you and Obama share the leftist throne.
And you're a tiger? I guess that explains everything...

Idiot.

If stupidity is a requirement to being a liberal, you and Obama share the leftist throne.
And you're a tiger? I guess that explains everything...

Idiot.

me a leftist now whose being the clown? I think you need to re-evaluate your standards. you have been found lacking wipe your nose that obama shit stain is burning up what is left of your brain cell

Yeah he is, but he's prattling on, claiming I called women sluts when I obviously didn't. He's a troll.

you have been busted numerous times shut the hell up.

Noomi, no offense, but if it took you that long to realize bigreb is a troll, than you're somewhat of an idiot yourself. But I know that you knew bigreb was an idiot from the beginning, so it's all good.

Noomi, no offense, but if it took you that long to realize bigreb is a troll, than you're somewhat of an idiot yourself. But I know that you knew bigreb was an idiot from the beginning, so it's all good.

new member oct. 2013 and some how thinks he knows me agreeing with a known liberal. you are one stupid fuck

humm new member Oct 2013 or just a new name? I think it's the new name. fuck wit you don't know a mother fucking thing about me but I know you keep your head up obamas asshole.

Why do you think I made a new account? Is it not possible for someone to only have heard of this site in late October of this year?

And what part of "I AM AGAINST ABORTION" do you fail to comprehend? And even if I did have only one brain cell, it's sure as hell smarter than any you have.

Why do you think I made a new account? Is it not possible for someone to only have heard of this site in late October of this year?

And what part of "I AM AGAINST ABORTION" do you fail to comprehend? And even if I did have only one brain cell, it's sure as hell smarter than any you have.

You don't know me at all there is no way you could because I have just come back and started posting. So you're either lying about anything and everything or you're just an old member with a new name. Conservative was a member that I would get into many arguments with who is long gone\, or is he?

new member oct. 2013 and some how thinks he knows me agreeing with a known liberal. you are one stupid fuck

While your grammar is to atrocious for me to know what that post meant with certainty, I think I got the gist of it. Reading one post of yours reveals you to be an idiot. Your bad grammar, lack of decorum, blind prejudice, and frequent use of cursing only serves to support my assessment. And so what if I agree with a liberal? I have known many a good liberal. Shouldn't liberals and conservatives, you know, actually compromise on something once in a while. People like you are why our congress is so ineffective amd inept.

While your grammar is to atrocious for me to know what that post meant with certainty, I think I got the gist of it. Reading one post of yours reveals you to be an idiot. Your bad grammar, lack of decorum, blind prejudice, and frequent use of cursing only serves to support my assessment. And so what if I agree with a liberal? I have known many a good liberal. Shouldn't liberals and conservatives, you know, actually compromise on something once in a while. People like you are why our congress is so ineffective amd inept.

blah blah blah blah what was that you said?

You don't know me at all there is no way you could because I have just come back and started posting. So you're either lying about anything and everything or you're just an old member with a new name. Conservative was a member that I would get into many arguments with who is long gone\, or is he?

Who the bloody hell is Conservative!? Was he a 23 year old college student from Indiana? Did this Conservative fellow sound like I do? Did he criticise the same idiotic points you make? Probably not. If anyone ever asks you a synonym for "paranoid", you should answer with the following: "bigrebnc1775."

blah blah blah blah what was that you said?

And that solves the great mystery of what happens when bigrebnc knows he's lost an argument. He metaphorically plugs his fingers into his ears, then runs around shouting, "I can't hear you!" repeatedly until he runs into a wall or passes out. See, irrefutable proof that bigreb is a child. And let me put my earlier post into stupid for you:

You
are
an
idiot.
Talking
to
liberals
is
okay.

Forum List

Back