Why a liberal should support Trump

• Banned
The guy is really worth listening to because he make somes points that sometimes people here just cannot see.

real liberals want exactly what Trump wants. fake liberals really aren't liberals they are anti American, Anti Trump and their weak minds were easily lead by fake information being used to manipulate their thinking on Trump. Put simply brainwashed.

Trump will eventually be seen as being one of our greatest presidents. I have no doubt about that.

This is funny as hell, ya'll want us to listen to liberals now? Ba ha ha ha ha ...
Why are you afraid of hearing from someone who changed his opinion of President Trump?
He's a shill like 90 percent of them here.
It isn’t easy for people to admit they’ve been supporting a group of losers. :)
Republicans should know!!!
You didn't even watch the guy. You don't want anything to change because you no good thugs want this country hurting!

This is funny as hell, ya'll want us to listen to liberals now? Ba ha ha ha ha ...
Why are you afraid of hearing from someone who changed his opinion of President Trump?
Republicans aren’t the ones neck deep in corruption and scandal. They also aren’t the ones losing donors.

Let’s try to stay on topic. :)

This guy put so many of my thoughts (many of which I've touched on here) into a concise and relevant commentary that is openly delivered in a non-hostile format.

Props to him.

Your glasses must be very thick to not see the corruption and divisiveness of the republicans who support the orange cheeto.

You didn't even watch the guy. You don't want anything to change because you no good thugs want this country hurting!
I do not have sound so his rant is void.

Forum List

Back