Donald Trump is a billion dollars richer today than he was yesterday.

Not sure.

The fact that so many were though reveals that they came looking to create trouble, fight like hell, etc....
Yet you just stated that most of them came to the protest wearing helmets and body armor? Which is obviously a bald faced lie! The fact is that MOST of the protesters DIDN'T wear helmets and body armor but you felt the need to lie about that to make Jan. 6th appear to be something that it never was! Which is what you on the left have done about Jan. 6th right from the start.

Yet you just stated that most of them came to the protest wearing helmets and body armor?
No, I said “many if not most”.
Which is obviously a bald faced lie!
Correct. Why do you keep repeating it.
The fact is that MOST of the protesters DIDN'T wear helmets and body armor but you felt the need to lie about that to make Jan. 6th appear to be something that it never was! Which is what you on the left have done about Jan. 6th right from the start.
Why did anyone wear helmets if Trump was preaching peace and love and warm and fuzzies?

No, I said “many if not most”.

Correct. Why do you keep repeating it.

Why did anyone wear helmets if Trump was preaching peace and love and warm and fuzzies?
For the same reason Trump offered the National Guard to bolster security, Candy. A clash between conservative protesters and liberal protesters was forecast. When Antifa shows up they ARE going to wear helmets and body armor...it's something they've been doing for years now!

For the same reason Trump offered the National Guard to bolster security, Candy. A clash between conservative protesters and liberal protesters was forecast. When Antifa shows up they ARE going to wear helmets and body armor...it's something they've been doing for years now!
And they brought zip ties too....why exactly?

They built a gallows...why exactly?

They chanted “hang Mike pence”....why exactly?

The "gallows" thing again? You on the left are laughable! That was a model of a gallows, you hyperventilating hack! You couldn't have hung ANYONE on it because it wasn't big enough...yet you on the left still trot out the same nonsense that it was REAL gallows and they were a lynch mob!

So tell me which Democrats those protesters put in zip ties, Candy? Heck tell me one Democratic Senator or Congressperson that was even TOUCHED by the protesters? You can't and you know why? They weren't there to attack Democrats or anyone else...they were there to stop the certification of an election that they thought had been stolen!

The "gallows" thing again? You on the left are laughable! That was a model of a gallows, you hyperventilating hack! You couldn't have hung ANYONE on it because it wasn't big enough...yet you on the left still trot out the same nonsense that it was REAL gallows and they were a lynch mob!
Ahh, that makes it all better....the fact that they wanted to hang the VP is fine because they had poor construction skills.

How long have you been clinically insane?

So tell me which Democrats those protesters put in zip ties, Candy? Heck tell me one Democratic Senator or Congressperson that was even TOUCHED by the protesters? You can't and you know why? They weren't there to attack Democrats or anyone else...they were there to stop the certification of an election that they thought had been stolen!
LOL.... Yeah.... whatever the psychiatrist prescribed...take double.

EXCEPT that if some one had built a replica of a gallows & put Trumps name on it (be honest) you would be singing a different tune.

EXCEPT that if some one had built a replica of a gallows & put Trumps name on it (be honest) you would be singing a different tune.
With all due respect? Anyone who's claiming that "gallows" was actually supposed to be used to hang someone is so monumentally stupid it's hard to take them seriously!

Killer response.

You just ran over the top of him.

Wow...I am impressed.

But, next time, try addressing the post instead of deflecting.
His thesis was that because the security guards prevented the kidnapping...no harm/no foul.

At no point has MAGA sounded more clinically insane.

Forum List

Back