Russia just lit off a massive Satan 2 that can carry enough nuclear warheads

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
to destroy an entire country.

161026132722-01-russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2-super-

Russia test fired massive nuclear-capable ballistic missile called Satan 2, among three others

capable of wiping out an entire country with a single strike.

According to the country's defense ministry, the rocket, also called the RS-28 Sarmat, was fired roughly 500 miles north of Moscow from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome spaceport.

Officials said the missile covered 3,600 miles before hitting a target on the Kura test range, an intercontinental ballistic missile impact area in the Russian Far East.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/27/russia-test-fired-massive-nuclear-capable-ballistic-missile-called-satan-2-among-three-others/23258603/

[/url]

Putin (last week): If you ask me whether nuclear disarmament is possible or not, I would say, yes, it is possible. Does Russia want universal nuclear disarmament or not? The answer is also yes – yes, Russia wants that and will work for it. This is the good part.

There are three agreements in which we have suspended our membership. Why did we do so? Because our American partners are not doing anything.

We cannot do everything alone. We took a unilateral decision to eliminate our chemical weapons, and we have eliminated them, as I said in my opening remarks. But our American partners said they would not do the same yet, because they do not have the money for this.

However, the US still has both airborne and sea-based missiles. In fact, this was unilateral disarmament for the Soviet side as well, but now we have both airborne and sea-based missiles. You can see how effective the Kalibr missiles are: from the Mediterranean Sea, from the Caspian Sea, from the air or from submarines, whatever you wish.

Moreover, besides Kalibr, with an operational range of 1,400 km, we have other airborne missile systems, very powerful ones with an operational range of 4,500 km. We believe that we have only balanced out the situation. If someone wishes to withdraw from the treaty, for example, our American partners, our response would be immediate, I would like to repeat this warning. Immediate and reciprocal.

However, we have complied and we will comply with our old treaties, as long as our partners comply as well.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Putin (last week): If you ask me whether nuclear disarmament is possible or not, I would say, yes, it is possible. Does Russia want universal nuclear disarmament or not? The answer is also yes – yes, Russia wants that and will work for it. This is the good part.

There are three agreements in which we have suspended our membership. Why did we do so? Because our American partners are not doing anything.

We cannot do everything alone. We took a unilateral decision to eliminate our chemical weapons, and we have eliminated them, as I said in my opening remarks. But our American partners said they would not do the same yet, because they do not have the money for this.

However, the US still has both airborne and sea-based missiles. In fact, this was unilateral disarmament for the Soviet side as well, but now we have both airborne and sea-based missiles. You can see how effective the Kalibr missiles are: from the Mediterranean Sea, from the Caspian Sea, from the air or from submarines, whatever you wish.

Moreover, besides Kalibr, with an operational range of 1,400 km, we have other airborne missile systems, very powerful ones with an operational range of 4,500 km. We believe that we have only balanced out the situation. If someone wishes to withdraw from the treaty, for example, our American partners, our response would be immediate, I would like to repeat this warning. Immediate and reciprocal.

However, we have complied and we will comply with our old treaties, as long as our partners comply as well.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club
And we will continue to be the arms merchant to the planet.

Forum List

Back