Donald Trump is a billion dollars richer today than he was yesterday.

You know how I can tell he is tapping your ass, you are celebrating another man making money.
bam-excited.gif

You know how I can tell he is tapping your ass, you are celebrating another man making money.
You got three major problems here.

1) Every time you post something like this it's like lighting a neon sign above your head saying "Dammit this thread gets under my skin so badly I feel I must lash out at the OP!"

And that's a beautiful thing.

2) This was the best you could come up with.

3) You can't get under my skin like this.

In order to be offended by your insults, I'd first have to place any value on your opinion... Which I do not.

But! I absolutely appreciate you bumping my post and giving me an opportunity to do the same by replying
.. so thanks for that. :thup:

Yes in so far as his intent. Much like the invaders in Mars Attacks who kept swearing “we come in peace” as they are vaporizing people.
So what he SAID isn't what he meant? Is that what you're claiming, Candy? So in your feeble little mind it doesn't matter WHAT Trump said...because YOU know what his "intent" was?

So what he SAID isn't what he meant? Is that what you're claiming, Candy? So in your feeble little mind it doesn't matter WHAT Trump said...because YOU know what his "intent" was?
Many (if not most) of the "peaceful protesters" showed in in body armor and helmets.

Do you think that was because your blob was preaching a sermon of peace since he was demolished in the election? Does your feeble mind have an excuse for this or just another conspiracy theory....?

Many (if not most) of the "peaceful protesters" showed in in body armor and helmets.

Do you think that was because your blob was preaching a sermon of peace since he was demolished in the election? Does your feeble mind have an excuse for this or just another conspiracy theory....?
Most of the protesters showed in body armor and helmets? That's a lie, Candy.

/—-/ Yes, and not just Candy, all libtards and the MSM.
If They see Trump say or do something good that they can’t twist and distort, they just say “He didn’t mean it.”

The fact that so many were though reveals that they came looking to create trouble, fight like hell, etc....
---------------------------------------------------
One of the 'little' facts of Insurrection Day that I found striking was that Representative Mo Brooks (Alabama's 5th Dist.) wore body armor for his speech from the podium at the Ellipse on January 6th.

WTH?

What did he know about what was about to happen?
Did he get a tip from someone to wear armor? Who tipped him off?
And what did this person(s) tell him would happen?

Forum List

Back