Who's fucking side is Christie on?

I think what Mayor Bloomberg is doing if fucked up. He needs to put differences aside for the people of New York. I hope they throw his ass on the street the first chance they get for not doing all he could for them.

Bloomberg has screwed New York in many ways ....get him out in any event.

He's on the side of humanity during a major natural disaster affecting his state. However, this is typical Christie politics. He spreads it around...

Nonsense. Its a photo opp nothing more. You know it, I know it but apparently Christie thinks we don't.

Is Obama's main surrogate gonna drive Romney bus back to the east coast with the charity in it?

I WON'T FORGET THIS CHRISTIE
Politics trumps humanity. What's it like to be that cynical? Only a rabid political hack knows for sure.

Flying around in a chopper is not humanity.

Sorry to break reality to ya.

After reading all the posts I have a question.

Everyone says Christie is doing what's best for his people so........

What exactly does he accomplish by riding around in a chopper with Obama? Besides a photo opp and the appearence of bypartisanship what will be accomplished? We've all seen aireal footage for days now so do tell me what the point is?

Isn't assessing the damage to determine priorities a good idea? Can you see past your narrow, stilted political hackery long enough to recognize the size, scope and scale of the disaster? What was your reaction when Bush flew over New Orleans and didn't set foot on the ground until the disaster had run out of control? And even when he did set foot on the ground, it was long enough to say "Brownie, yer doin' a heck of a job!"

In purely political terms, discounting the death and destruction, Bush's legacy will always be stained by the ineptitude of that remark. Gov. Christie is at least wise enough to shelve the divisiveness you seem to applaud to care for his constituents.

What exactly does he accomplish by riding around in a chopper with Obama? Besides a photo opp and the appearence of bypartisanship what will be accomplished? We've all seen aireal footage for days now so do tell me what the point is?

Discussing fucking strategy you fucking moron. The best way to deploy and coordinate federal, state and local aide based on the conditions on the ground.

That isn't, nor has it ever been a presidents job.

HE BRINGS ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE AND THE AREA!!! PEOPLE DONATE TIME, MONEY, FOOD, CLOTHS AND CIGARETTES DUE TO SEEING THE DISATER!!!

Dude, you need to lay down the hyper partisan pipe.

Discussing fucking strategy you fucking moron. The best way to deploy and coordinate federal, state and local aide based on the conditions on the ground.

That isn't, nor has it ever been a presidents job.
The president isn't in charge of the federal government? Wow, you're dumber than I thought.

I got it. Obama is now an insurance adjuster.

FEMA and local municipalities will handle priorities. I understand why Obama is there and don't begrudge him that. Political correctness requires that he make an appearence but lets be real. His presence is not required for things to proceede as necessary.

Christie on the otherhand has shit to be dealing with that will now loose out to his photo opp with Obama.

HE BRINGS ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE AND THE AREA!!! PEOPLE DONATE TIME, MONEY, FOOD, CLOTHS AND CIGARETTES DUE TO SEEING THE DISATER!!!

We've seen nonstop footage of the disaster on tv for two days straight. Get real

We've seen nonstop footage of the disaster on tv for two days straight. Get real

Of course but dead SEALS, that doesn't matter. It's par for the course..Typical propaganda stunt.. Ignore it and move on. Romney is going to do fine.. :)

Last time i checked it is pretty normal for a Pres/Gov to take chopper rides to serveay damages. Gramps sit down before you fall down you are seeing issues where there are none.

Of course but dead SEALS, that doesn't matter. It's par for the course..Typical propaganda stunt.. Ignore it and move on. Romney is going to do fine.. :)

Tell me Republicans haven't gotten this dumb.....

Forum List

Back