Who's fucking side is Christie on?

Election in 6 days. I forgot we were all supposed to praise obama for doing his fucking job for once. Too bad he didn't do this for those dead in bengazi. Instead he went partying in Vegas.

Has nothing to do with hate son. Its a fucking photo opp......NOTHING MORE

and Romney's supporter is the one granting it to him.

I guess we should have praised Ryan for his "washing" dishes at a soup kitchen?

Are we also supposed to be praising Mittens for his "disaster rally" that actually ended up being a photo op as well as a thinly veiled campaign stop?

Get real.

The Ryan dish washing was a photo op and they didn't even want him there.

The Romney rally turned relief effort was also a phony manufactured event. The campaign sent people to Walmart to get food and diapers, so supporters could pretend they were donating to a relief effort.

The Making Of Romney's Storm Relief Event

Asking people to donate?

Is it his job to ask people to donate?

Job, no but it is historically his nature. Your point?

Well let’s see… You’re against the President of the United STATES of America to tour over a natural disaster that just happened… But you have no thoughts on Mitt asking people for donations and sending out and asking for prayers… Mitt of course will have to give up his awesome demigod cool Republican caring personality once he becomes President because showing you fucking care is not Presidential anymore.

Is it his job to ask people to donate?

Well let’s see… You’re against the President of the United STATES of America to tour over a natural disaster that just happened… But you have no thoughts on Mitt asking people for donations and sending out and asking for prayers… Mitt of course will have to give up his awesome demigod cool Republican caring personality once he becomes President because showing you fucking care is not Presidential anymore.

Sigh....

I never said the president shouldn't tour. I said Christie has better things to do with his time than run around during a photo opp with Obama. They aren't going to be dropping supplies from the damn chopper. Besides congress holds the purse strings not Obama.

You know what. I'm gonna look back and see if Gramps had this reaction to Bush during Katarina.

Of course you are.. because you have nothing better to do, and because you're a LIBERTARIAN.. After all, libertarians go after Conservatives regularly, like you do all the time... right??

I am an orginal member of the Tea Party.. we have COUNTLESS Libertarians.. NONE act and behave as you do.

Last edited:

Sigh....

I never said the president shouldn't tour. I said Christie has better things to do with his time than run around during a photo opp with Obama. They aren't going to be dropping supplies from the damn chopper. Besides congress holds the purse strings not Obama.

What better things does he have to do....

You know what. I'm gonna look back and see if Gramps had this reaction to Bush during Katarina.

Of course you are.. because you have nothing better to do, and because you're a LIBERTARIAN.. After all, libertarians go after Conservatives regularly, like you do all the time... right??

I am an orginal member of the Tea Party.. we have COUNTLESS Libertarians.. NONE act and behave as you do.

Libertarians go after both sides. :lol:

You just get mad when they call out the overt idiocy of the right wing too because you have the political recollection of a goldfish.

Last edited:

Sigh....

Lay off of the twinkies? Work out? Get his cholestrol checked?

Don't ask if ya don't want an answer.

Sigh....

Lay off of the twinkies? Work out? Get his cholestrol checked?

Don't ask if ya don't want an answer.

Thanks for the non answer...

Libertarians go after both sides. :lol:

You just get mad when they call out the overt idiocy of the right wing too.

No I don't dummy.. Avory is one sided, ALL THE TIME.. VERY VERY LIBERAL. I call it like I see it. If you don't like it, don't read my posts Leftist.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

I keep saying it but no one listens:

THERE IS NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE REPUBLICANS AND THE DEMOCRATS

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Does anyone remember when Joplin was leveled during the tornado season? Remember Obama saying he didn't want to go too soon because he didn't want to take away from the manpower of the response because of his appearence. Course this time its different somehow........oh yeah the election.

Forum List

Back