Who will watch the not so Super Bowl?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Super Bowl ticket market shows no signs of rising as temps dip in Minneapolis

Apparently the NFL had another brilliant idea. Let's have the Super Bowl in the artic wasteland of Minnesota. The only way to have kept sales up would have been for the Vikings to make the Super Bowl, which they never do and never will cuz it's not about the team, it's about the franchise that either knows how to win, like the Patriots, or are clueless, like the Vikings. Add to that the horrible buffoonery of the kneeling debacle, and what you have are steeply falling Super Bowl tickets. In fact, will they even sell out?

I personally stopped watching the NFL long ago, for other reasons. But what I see before me is a dying sport.

Nope. Not even. My wife is a football fan and even she wants nothing to do with it this year.

Nope. Not even. My wife is a football fan and even she wants nothing to do with it this year.

But you will miss the Tom Brady # 233,233,145 Super Bowl win.

Super Bowl ticket market shows no signs of rising as temps dip in Minneapolis

Apparently the NFL had another brilliant idea. Let's have the Super Bowl in the artic wasteland of Minnesota. The only way to have kept sales up would have been for the Vikings to make the Super Bowl, which they never do and never will cuz it's not about the team, it's about the franchise that either knows how to win, like the Patriots, or are clueless, like the Vikings. Add to that the horrible buffoonery of the kneeling debacle, and what you have are steeply falling Super Bowl tickets. In fact, will they even sell out?

I personally stopped watching the NFL long ago, for other reasons. But what I see before me is a dying sport.

How long before it's dead? I've been hearing a lot of pronouncements lately about the NFL dying.

Technically with each passing year the numbers should go up with bigger and bigger populations.
Hardly, as there is more and more competition. The CTE crisis, Soccer gaining viewership, countless competing forms of entertainment becoming accessible through the internet.... one day, something will supplant the NFL. But today, it's still king.

Soccer is competition?

Funny.

Technically with each passing year the numbers should go up with bigger and bigger populations.
Hardly, as there is more and more competition. The CTE crisis, Soccer gaining viewership, countless competing forms of entertainment becoming accessible through the internet.... one day, something will supplant the NFL. But today, it's still king.

Soccer is competition?

Funny.

The only time I've ever watched soccer, was when I was waiting for my food to be served at a Mexican restaurant.

Even then, it just seemed like a bunch of Euro-faggots kicking a ball around the field. It's one step above hackey-sack.

"As of Thursday night, the get-in prices had fallen to just over $3,000."

Wow. That's still really high.

Soccer is competition?

Funny.
To the NFL? Barely, but yes it is growing competition.

Women will be hardest to wean from football. I have met quite a few men who dont care about football but I dont think I have ever met a woman who wasn't a rabid football fan. It is a woman's sport.

Even then, it just seemed like a bunch of Euro-faggots
The ancestors of the culture you want so badly to wall in

Walls are a good thing. We remain safe and sound behind them, otherwise I wouldn't live in a house made of walls. I'd just sleep outside on the ground, with the spiders, snakes, and rabid creatures.

Women will be hardest to wean from football. I have met quite a few men who dont care about football but I dont think I have ever met a woman who wasn't a rabid football fan. It is a woman's sport.

Yeah, that. I could give a flying fuck about football, even less since it's become a tool to spread the leftist agenda.

Forum List

Back