Who will watch the not so Super Bowl?

Even then, it just seemed like a bunch of Euro-faggots
The ancestors of the culture you want so badly to wall in

Walls are a good thing. We remain safe and sound behind them, otherwise I wouldn't live in a house made of walls. I'd just sleep outside on the ground, with the spiders, snakes, and rabid creatures.
The border wall is not a house, you descendant of a Euro-faggot.

Nope. Not even. My wife is a football fan and even she wants nothing to do with it this year.

But you will miss the Tom Brady # 233,233,145 Super Bowl win.

getPart

Walls are a good thing. We remain safe and sound behind them, otherwise I wouldn't live in a house made of walls. I'd just sleep outside on the ground, with the spiders, snakes, and rabid creatures.

You don't even know what a leftist Euro-faggot is, do you? Many Americans particularly leftists, would also qualify to be Eurofags...

Urban Dictionary: eurofag

You don't even know what a leftist Euro-faggot is, do you? Many Americans particularly leftists, would also qualify to be Eurofags...

Yeah now dressing and acting like a eurofag is all the rage among you conservatives:

richard-spencer-0119-twitter-1484872057.jpg

23-milo-yiannopoulos.w190.h190.2x.jpg

Yeah now dressing and acting like a eurofag is all the rage among you conservatives:

So in your opinion, it's ok to hate fags if they're conservatives? I suppose the same thing goes for blacks, Hispanics, and women, right?

So in your opinion, it's ok to hate fags if they're conservatives? I suppose the same thing goes for blacks, Hispanics, and women, right?
Why'd you edit my post to take out conservative hero Richard Spencer? His hair not flamboyant enough for your euro-pride?

Why ask him? Oldfuck doesn't have an opinion that hasn't been given to him.

Why ask him? Oldfuck doesn't have an opinion that hasn't been given to him.
Lol "oldfuck." Good one, bro :smiliehug:

Why'd you edit my post to take out conservative hero Richard Spencer? His hair not flamboyant enough for your euro-pride?

Only leftists are fags. I have no problem with conservative gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims,or women,

We haven't watched most of the season. Literally turned the tv off.

Watched the Birds crush it last week.

Will watch them (hopefully) crush it next Sunday.

Cause they be my team so yeah, I'ma watch the Bowl ... cause it's rare occurrence that they're there.

Pats vs Philly is more interesting than Pats vs Atlanta

Have to see if they give us a good game

I hate all the pre-game talking heads stuff and halftime but I'll watch the game and a bit of the post game show as usual. I've made mental note to stay away from the supermarket this weekend. Super Bowl Sunday has become an annual holiday with folks gathering food, drink and snacks for all the parties or simply for friends and family. Past experience has taught me it's usually a zoo. I'll just make sure I've got popcorn on hand and some hamburger to grill during halftime.

Typically the wife who never watches football will sit down, "just to watch the commercials" but will retreat to the bedroom to watch Netflix midway through the 1st quarter. I haven't bought one of those annual baseball preview magazines in ages but will see if they're available in hope of have something to occupy me during all those ads..

Yep it'll sell out but agree on the stupidity of holding it in Minnesota. That was dumb as AF.

GREAT matchup - and ratings will be through the roof.

Sorry the kneeling thing showing respect to God AND to black people is so offensive to you however :rolleyes-41:

Yep it'll sell out but agree on the stupidity of holding it in Minnesota. That was dumb as AF.

Sorry the kneeling thing showing respect to God AND to black people is so offensive to you however :rolleyes-41:

Call it class envy but with game attendance pretty much limited to the corporate fan and regular fans shut out, I find Minnesota a good choice for its location and think Buffalo would have been even better. :)

upload_2018-1-29_8-31-47.png

I have to watch the Super bowl

How else will I find out what happens in the Battle of Dilly Dilly

Last edited:

With the Super Bowl being in Minnesota, I predict both teams will now lose.

Forum List

Back