Who Who Who Who

Who Has Been the Most Violent Protesters?

• Total voters
Am I mistaken or did the good Gov. of Wisconsin suggest in the phone call with 'David Koch' he considered the use of agent provocateurs? Didn't the internet burn with the flame of outrage during the presidential election when a McCain campaign volunteer lied about supporters of Obama beating her?

RW hysterics and trolls, be they cats or owls ought to find a new Schtick.

Somebody brought it up and it was rejected.

But of course to a dishonest person, that's the same as saying they went through with it.

Jerry Brown and staff were discussing calling Meg Witman a whore. They decided against it. But they sure thought it would be funny.

This post is a non violent example of mudslinging. The Brown campaign never called Withman a whore, they did point out with deadly accuracy that she echoed every promise made by Arnold when he ran for Gov. He made her appear to be a fool; and everyone knows whores put out what they offer - Whitman didn't have the honesty necessary to be a whore.

Am I mistaken or did the good Gov. of Wisconsin suggest in the phone call with 'David Koch' he considered the use of agent provocateurs? Didn't the internet burn with the flame of outrage during the presidential election when a McCain campaign volunteer lied about supporters of Obama beating her?

RW hysterics and trolls, be they cats or owls ought to find a new Schtick.

And the Governor answered honestly even though the call was a HOAX.

*NEXT*

That was, and is, his problem.

Stop projecting Carbonated...you've been called too many times on this. It's rather unbecoming.

Has been the most violent? The Tea Party or the Pro Union liberal Protestors.?

There's been no violence in Wisconsin, so at best it's a tie. Unless of course you count the scuffles some of the Tea party thugs instigated at the town hall meetings.

No just Posters calling for the offing of a sitting Governor.

There's been no violence in Wisconsin, so at best it's a tie. Unless of course you count the scuffles some of the Tea party thugs instigated at the town hall meetings.

Those weren't Tea Party rallies.

Nobody knows if those people were even Tea Party members.

I hope you're not suggesting that anyone who dares to complain is a Tea Party member. It could have been anybody. Even a liberal plant.

One side points to one or two isolated incidents involving one person or a handful of people and says: "See? There's your proof that your side is violent, racist, arrogant, hateful, bigoted, unAmerican. . . . .or (insert your uncomplimentary adjective of choice here.)"

The other side points to the overall policy, actions, tone, attitude, behavior of a movement overall and compares it to the overall policy, actions, tone, attitude, behavior of another movement overall and decides which has been the more civil and which has been the more violent.

I think it is safe to say that it is hard to come by even a hateful sign at a Tea Party event, much less any violence.

It is also safe to say that both hatefulness and violence, at least in signage and rhetoric and sometimes in behavior have been all too common at union protest events.

Our fearless leader criticized the imagined tone and vitriol at Tea Parties that frankly I don't think was ever there.

But while calling for civility, I don't think he has uttered a single syllable criticizing the truly hateful and violent signage and rhetoric at the union rallies.

And the beat goes on.

shelton_c20070904.jpg

I hope you're not suggesting that anyone who dares to complain is a Tea Party member. It could have been anybody. Even a liberal plant.

Just the following:

Last edited by a moderator:

I suggest you reread the OP's question. Or is this your attempt to rewrite history by claiming that the town hall meeting disruptors were not Tea partiers?

Just the following:

There was no violence in that video.

Tea party people have suggested violence on many occasions, and followed through on it some. And they have gone to many left leaning events to do nothing but stir up trouble. And I'm sure there have been those on the left who wanted to rile things up, like the girl who wanted to make sure here poster was seen, she was only knocked to the ground and steped on her head, and if it hadn't been for a righty telling him to stop he would have continued, good for the righty.

and the conservative right have threatened and killed people because they don't agree with them, check out Kansas.

Tea party people have suggested violence on many occasions, and followed through on it some. And they have gone to many left leaning events to do nothing but stir up trouble. And I'm sure there have been those on the left who wanted to rile things up, like the girl who wanted to make sure here poster was seen, she was only knocked to the ground and steped on her head, and if it hadn't been for a righty telling him to stop he would have continued, good for the righty.

and the conservative right have threatened and killed people because they don't agree with them, check out Kansas.

Show us proof or STFU.

Show it or STOW it.

Just the following:

There was no violence in that video.

Vitriol for sure.

I suppose this is the way to get your way now. Raise hell and yell at people.

I guess freedom of speech belongs only to the left. The right has to shut the hell up.

An election means nothing when you lose. Right???

Forum List

Back