Who Who Who Who

Who Has Been the Most Violent Protesters?

• Total voters
Tea party people have suggested violence on many occasions, and followed through on it some. And they have gone to many left leaning events to do nothing but stir up trouble. And I'm sure there have been those on the left who wanted to rile things up, like the girl who wanted to make sure here poster was seen, she was only knocked to the ground and steped on her head, and if it hadn't been for a righty telling him to stop he would have continued, good for the righty.

and the conservative right have threatened and killed people because they don't agree with them, check out Kansas.

Lets play facts and links shall we. I'll start....

New Jersey teachers union sent out a memo to members:
“Dear lord, this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor.”

in Flint MI, the same day the city began laying off a quarter of its firefighters as part of an effort to close its estimated $8 million budget deficit.

“This was a premeditated attack on the safety of the community that is likely to have been timed to try to achieve some kind of perverted political purpose,” Mayor Dayne Walling said at a news conference.

A firefighters union official said Walling’s layoffs were an open invitation to arsonists.

The Las Vegas Review Journal is reporting that a member of the firefighters union has expressed a desire to shoot the county commissioner because he suggested that firefighters take a pay cut. click

Democratic rep. calls for bloodshed during union protests

Obama to Supporters: Argue With Your Neighbors, Get In Their Faces

Top White House officials counseled Democratic senators Thursday on coping with disruptions at public events on health care this summer, officials said, and promised the party and allies would respond with twice the force if any individual lawmaker is criticized in television advertising.click

Obama calls for punishing our ememies. (Not really thugger, he is just an ass here)

Shouldn't Walker be in his office shining his coffin?

coffin-500x349.jpg

Shouldn't YOU be elsewhere like molesting collies or something?

He's an asshole that's for sure.

We had a conservative governor discussing planting trouble makers in a union rally as a viable option to deal with the problem it caused him, conservatives/ tea party wins this one, no way to tell who is a plant or not in these convenient videos.

We had a conservative governor discussing planting trouble makers in a union rally as a viable option to deal with the problem it caused him, conservatives/ tea party wins this one, no way to tell who is a plant or not in these convenient videos.

He wasn't 'discussing it', he was set up and dismissed the idea... which was suggested to him... not 'discussed'. Don't lie.

Oh, and... did you forget that the HuffPuff did the exact same thing last summer? Sent out it's 'citizen journalists' to make the TEA Parties look racist..... didn't see you condemning those 'trouble makers'... and they went further than 'discussing it'.... they did it.

It's the hypocrisy I can't abide. Seriously.

Last edited:

Almost TSTB

That's a very dishonest spin to what was discussed.

You're beating a dead horse here.
You forget the context it was discussed.

It is well known that a website was set up to direct liberals on how to infiltrate Tea Party rallies. I think it was called crashtheteaparty.com

It's a common practice of the left to accuse their opposition of the very acts they themselves are guilty of.

Last edited:

He wasn't 'discussing it', he was set up and dismissed the idea... which was suggested to him... not 'discussed'. Don't lie.

Oh, and... did you forget that the HuffPuff did the exact same thing last summer? Sent out it's 'citizen journalists' to make the TEA Parties look racist..... didn't see you condemning those 'trouble makers'... and they went further than 'discussing it'.... they did it.

It's the hypocrisy I can't abide. Seriously.

He did not dismiss it he said they considered doing it, and from these videos it is plain to see that other conservatives may have acted on the tactic Walker considered using.

That's a very dishonest spin to what was discussed.

You're beating a dead horse here.
You forget the context it was discussed.

It is well known that a website was set up to direct liberals on how to infiltrate Tea Party rallies. I think it was called crashtheteaparty.com

It's a common practice of the left to accuse their opposition of the very acts they themselves are guilty of.

It is much worse for a duly elected government official to state he considered using such a tactic than some knucklehead setting up a website to do such.

Considered, then dismissed the idea.

Y'ever been in a room full of people engaging in a brainstorming session?...The kookiest ideas in the world get brought up.

So duly elected officials should consider such illegal activities? Some one should have brought up robbing a few banks to raise funds to pay down the deficit in that case.

Was there any quantification to the consideration?

Sounds to me like he considered it for the nanosecond it took to recognize that the union rent-a-mob carpetbaggers were already doing their work for them.

It must have been greatly considered as he actually mentioned it on the phone to the person he thought was his master calling.

They are ALL CON$ervative Brotherhood plants! This has been a GOP tactic since Nixon. Remember, CON$ have been telling us for decades that all Libs are "limp-wristed" linguine-spined Nancy Boys. Now suddenly Libs are ferocious thugs beating the pemmican out of the defenseless Tea Party terrorists. CON$ can't be telling the truth both times!

Forum List

Back