Who Who Who Who

Who Has Been the Most Violent Protesters?

• Total voters
Actually their is no pro union violent protests, even scott walker thanks the protesters for ZERO ARRESTS.

Tea Party has been peacefully but alot of times been very violent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk

Plus the violent and racist rhetoric used by the Tea Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQcvbw6ExTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI

I have been on here saying people who get angry don't represent either movement. But to sit there and say (which I know most will on here) that all pro union liberals wants to hurt you because you disagree with them, you better take a good look in the mirror.

Po,t like beer is fine, but to much will fuck up reality for you. Dueling you tube is stupid. Lib ralleys always have fights and piles of garbage left after them. That is just a fact.

Nope.

"We considered it" conveys me no information as to length of time or seriousness of said consideration. The general tone and demeanor of the conversation indicates to me that the consideration amounted to little more than passing reverie.

We had a conservative governor discussing planting trouble makers in a union rally as a viable option to deal with the problem it caused him, conservatives/ tea party wins this one, no way to tell who is a plant or not in these convenient videos.

That's a very dishonest spin to what was discussed.

You're beating a dead horse here.
You forget the context it was discussed.

It is well known that a website was set up to direct liberals on how to infiltrate Tea Party rallies. I think it was called crashtheteaparty.com

It's a common practice of the left to accuse their opposition of the very acts they themselves are guilty of.

That stuff is right out of the Anarchist cook book. Dont know if you can get it any more.

Nope.

"We considered it" conveys me no information as to length of time or seriousness of said consideration. The general tone and demeanor of the conversation indicates to me that the consideration amounted to little more than passing reverie.

If so then it would not have been mentioned in an after the fact comment.

We had a conservative governor discussing planting trouble makers in a union rally as a viable option to deal with the problem it caused him, conservatives/ tea party wins this one, no way to tell who is a plant or not in these convenient videos.

That's a very dishonest spin to what was discussed.

You're beating a dead horse here.
You forget the context it was discussed.

It is well known that a website was set up to direct liberals on how to infiltrate Tea Party rallies. I think it was called crashtheteaparty.com

It's a common practice of the left to accuse their opposition of the very acts they themselves are guilty of.

That stuff is right out of the Anarchist cook book. Dont know if you can get it any more.

It's a shame a conservative Republican governor would consider using tactics from something like the Anarchist Cook Book.

Nope.

He was asked a question....He answered it directly, with no more emotional connection than that of someone who was asked if they swatted a mosquito that had bit them.

Nope.

He was asked a question....He answered it directly, with no more emotional connection than that of someone who was asked if they swatted a mosquito that had bit them.

And amazingly he answered it honestly, there used to be a time when such things were not considered viable tactics.

And amazingly he answered it honestly, there used to be a time when such things were not considered viable tactics.
Oh, please....Infiltration and rabble-rousing has come up since at least ancient Rome.

If this is the best you can come up with from that crank call, you got a popcorn fart.

Oh, please....Infiltration and rabble-rousing has come up since at least ancient Rome.

If this is the best you can come up with from that crank call, you got a popcorn fart.

I tend to think politicians discussing such ideas to multi millionaires(or someone they think is that multi millionaire) that donate to their campaigns is kind of wrong.

Has been the most violent? The Tea Party or the Pro Union liberal Protestors.?

One can only pray that the unionists will once again stop acting like pussies and start breaking the heads of scabs and the company goons.

That's what it took for unions to break past the lock corporations had over them 100 years ago, and nothing less than that is going to work, now, either.

One can only pray that the unionists will once again stop acting like pussies and start breaking the heads of scabs and the company goons.

That's what it took for unions to break past the lock corporations had over them 100 years ago, and nothing less than that is going to work, now, either.
In this case, those "company goons" are the Wisconsin taxpayers.

Bring it on, you carpetbagging bureaucratic hooligans.

You watch to much TV. You should read a book.

At least Editec answered the question honestly. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back