Who was the last Republican candidate this weak and douchy?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City

Bob Dole and John McCain got their asses beat but it had nothing to do with them being douchebags because they aren't. They're American heros that just happened to run for President when national sentiment was overwhelmingly against the Republican party.

Bush's and Reagans and Nixons all won - so they aren't douchy.

Was Ford douchy?

I mean we gotta go pretty far back in time!

Bob Dole and John McCain got their asses beat but it had nothing to do with them being douchebags because they aren't. They're American heros that just happened to run for President when national sentiment was overwhelmingly against the Republican party.

Was Ford douchy?

The last republican this weak and douchy? McCain
The last democrat this weak and douchy? Obama (then there was John Kerry who couldn't beat bush :lol:)

Was Ford douchy?

The last democrat this weak and douchy? Obama (then there was John Kerry who couldn't beat bush :lol:)

go spend some time in a prison camp being tortured and get back to me, otay?

Was Ford douchy?

go spend some time in a prison camp being tortured and get back to me, otay?
Hey look everyone....Its Captain Fat Ass ...AKA...Del....

The fat little bully that screams for help......

Was Ford douchy?

Ford was one of the most honest Presidents we've had. I remember when he would give state of the union speeches he had the guts to say. :The state of the union is not good. (speaking financially) I've never heard a prez have the guts to say that.
He was also on the Warren Commission which has stood the test of time despite these ridiculous conspiracy theories that get shot down

Was Ford douchy?

Sorry but the 'merica I live never elects douchebags - no matter which party.

McCain might actually stand a shot of winning if he were running now. At any rate he would give Obama a closer election. He got whipped in 2008 but it was mostly because a) Bush, b) Palin, c) Bush, and d) Bush, e) Obama nailed a 3 pointer

McCain got his ass beat because he was running mostly on his military experience and not much else. That was when the financial crisis was really hitting hard and banks were falling all over themselves trying to plug the leaks in the dam.

Forum List

Back