Appeasement Policy; BREAKING* US Embassy in Pohk-ee-stohn under seige

In Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistani Kashmir, over two hundred protesters set fire to an effigy of Barack Obama, the US president.

"We will make known it by burning the effigy of Obama and his allies that a blasphemer deserves to be burnt to death," said Maulana Mehmood ul Hassan Ashraf, secretary general of Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islam.

Hey Barry, don't look now but I don't these people like you too much.. I thought you said all it would take was you being sworn in and all Muslim countries would break bread together and sing, "Kum-bai-yah???"

Yeah. Has absolutely nothing to do with the constant firing of drone missiles into civilians in Pakistan....nah that would have nothing to do with it...idiots really should learn the reason behind things before making asinine comments such as this thread...remember they hate because of all our freedumbs!

obama just needs to say he killed Bin Laden on Pakistani soil a few more times.

Maybe obama can cut a deal with them, like releasing the blind sheik.

Yeah. Has absolutely nothing to do with the constant firing of drone missiles into civilians in Pakistan....nah that would have nothing to do with it...idiots really should learn the reason behind things before making asinine comments such as this thread...remember they hate because of all our freedumbs!

I dunno. Al Jazeera seems to be claiming that it's all due to that dopey internet crappy "movie."

But personally, I agree with you.

I think that's just a cheese dick dishonest cover story.

The real problem is al qaeda likes to stir up shit against the Great Satan because, as you believe, the U.S. is the sole source of evil in the modern world.

Oh, and by the way, you suck ass. Seriously, you are probably almost as stupid as TderpM. And every bit as convincing, you scumbag pussy motherfucker.

Go eat shit now, M'kay?

That's it. Be a good rat vagina.

I dunno. Al Jazeera seems to be claiming that it's all due to that dopey internet crappy "movie."

The real problem is al qaeda likes to stir up shit against the Great Satan because, as you believe, the U.S. is the sole source of evil in the modern world.

Oh, and by the way, you suck ass. Seriously, you are probably almost as stupid as TderpM. And every bit as convincing, you scumbag pussy motherfucker.

Go eat shit now, M'kay?

Yea.. it's all bullshit propaganda but yet another Embassy under seige.. These bastards have no fear of the Appeasement Administration..

As to the scumbag Dissent, you're right on. LOL

Now I remember why you were on ignore...you think cussing is actually holding a conversation...course what do I expect from a 15 year old child on a forum with grownups. You need a temper med son...really ya do...but anywho...back on ignore ya go...to damn annoying trying to reason with an unreasonable idiot such as yourself. Later assclown.

Go eat shit now, M'kay?

Yea.. it's all bullshit propaganda but yet another Embassy under seige.. These bastards have no fear of the Appeasement Administration..

As to the scumbag Dissent, you're right on. LOL

Figured you would think they hate us for our freedumbs...hell change your hair to blonde and we could call you a dumb blonde! For now you are just a bimbo with nothing but chewing gum between your ears.:D

Now I remember why you were on ignore...you think cussing is actually holding a conversation...course what do I expect from a 15 year old child on a forum with grownups. You need a temper med son...really ya do...but anywho...back on ignore ya go...to damn annoying trying to reason with an unreasonable idiot such as yourself. Later assclown.

Your constant sissy assbite bitching and mindless expression of far left wing orthodoxies isn't exactly holding a "conversation," you idiot.

By the way, nobody cares who you ignore or if you ignore anybody. What you do is of about zero significance.

Now go suck a bag of dicks then shut the fuck up, you butthurt pansy.

Go.

LMAO Dissent curses all the time and now whines in this thread when he gets his stretched asshole handed to him??? TOO FUNNY!

obama-beyonce-jay-z.jpg

Priorities

Wow we agree on something. The Fact that the Obama administration is Desperately trying to convince us all that this newest wave of Violence and Protests is solely because of a 15 Min, Low Budget Web Video that has been out since may is Pathetic.

Should and would cost anyone else, the Election, but Not Obama. He has to many Friends in the Press, and to many idiots so afraid of being called racists they wont speak up to lose.

IMO

LMAO Dissent curses all the time and now whines in this thread when he gets his stretched asshole handed to him??? TOO FUNNY!

Never said I didn't cuss...but he tries to cuss his way through an entire response and it makes his garbage response unreadable...so back on ignore he went...now you....naw not yet...your idiotic posts are to much fun to tear apart.Plus you are cute.

Never said I didn't cuss...but he tries to cuss his way through an entire response and it makes his garbage response unreadable...so back on ignore he went...now you....naw not yet...your idiotic posts are to much fun to tear apart.Plus you are cute.

See Dick. See Dick babble.

:lmao:

It isn't cuss words that offend Disshit. It's making posts unreadable that offends it.

Of course, his reading comprehension is on a 4th grade level, so the readability of the written word aint one of his strong suits anyway.

Forum List

Back