Who was the best portrayal of a republican?

who was the better portrayal of a republican!

• Movie MASH Frank Burns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • television show Frank Burns

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • television show Charles Winchester III

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Was it the Frank Burns in the movie MASH, or the Frank Burns of the television show? Or was it Major Charles Winchester the third on the tv show?

IMO, they all were great at being republicans, but the Frank Burns really showed the typical insanity of cons.

I know cons are going to try to give their opinion of others that portrayed the perfect republican,... can't wait to see what they come up with.

You got two different flavors of Cons there.

Chuck Winchester (the Third) was a 1%er Con.

Frank Burns was a self-righteous, Bible thumping, flag waving do-gooder.

Bwhahaha not one of them,they were made up fictional characters,how fucking retarded can you get?

Bwhahaha not one of them,they were made up fictional characters,how fucking retarded can you get?
Yo retard, a "portrayal" of a con CAN be a fictional character. Try a dictionary. Oh, my bad...retards never use them.

More input from libs please. Show some support for a great show that accurately depicted the con intellect.

Was it the Frank Burns in the movie MASH, or the Frank Burns of the television show? Or was it Major Charles Winchester the third on the tv show?

IMO, they all were great at being republicans, but the Frank Burns really showed the typical insanity of cons.

I know cons are going to try to give their opinion of others that portrayed the perfect republican,... can't wait to see what they come up with.
I think it was Bill Pullman....in "Independence Day".

Kind of reminded me of Bush.

Independence_Day_Bill_Pullman.jpg

Forum List

Back