Gun control...the next tactic...going after ammo sales...

We have already seen the opening shots on this strategy...this is the next big push coming...banning ammo, by either banning types of bullet, or selling ammo.......gun grabbers never stop, they never give up and they need to be defeated....

Anti-gun Congresspersons Try Try Again Reveal Prohibitionist Ambitions The Daily Caller

Daily Caller?

Far-right spin for the stupid.

lol

is hazlnut actually criticizing someone's source?

Remember he's the dude that flies Flag of Islam and the Gay Pride Flag in his avatar.

this banning of ammo is obviously not aimed at crooks. they only need one magful of ammo to commit their crimes. It's aimed at those of us who fire thoudands of rds per year.
Personally, I have cut way back on firing .22's, Instead I use .177 pellet guns for precision training and airsoft for rapidfire and fast draw stuff. I mine the dirt berms for lead, cast bullets and reload 9mm. I've got the core molds and die set for swaging .22lr brass into 223 bullets, and I've done it a few times, too. I've got brass, reloading components and 10k rds of .22lr. By the time I run low on practice ammo, it won't matter much, cause nobody else is going to have any skill, either.

Liberals take no exception to taxing guns and ammo in order to make it harder to exercise the right to arm.
Liberals will scream at the top of their lungs if someone tries to tax abortions to make it harder to exercise the right to same.
:dunno:

We have already seen the opening shots on this strategy...this is the next big push coming...banning ammo, by either banning types of bullet, or selling ammo.......gun grabbers never stop, they never give up and they need to be defeated....

Anti-gun Congresspersons Try Try Again Reveal Prohibitionist Ambitions The Daily Caller

Daily Caller?

Far-right spin for the stupid.

Translation from left wing nut speech......this site is actually truthful......therefore we hate it....

Forum List

Back