US Made No Plans for Fall of Mosul

The Joint Chiefs might not have but the Tri-Lateral Commision has. For years.

I can't believe the Joint Chiefs didn't see this coming. Either they are lying or the Intelligence Services are Completely Incompetent.

This regime knows nothing, ever. The only explanation for not knowing is that it's deliberate. There is no way that the intelligence apparatus could not know.

This regime knows nothing, ever. The only explanation for not knowing is that it's deliberate. There is no way that the intelligence apparatus could not know.
No they knew it was coming. But they had likely had no authorization to do anything about it. Recall Obama's pitch was that "al Qaeda was on the run" and letting them make contingency plans would contradict that.
Obama sacrificed America's interest to his own political ambitions. Again.

195 other countries also did not make a plan for the fall of Mosul.

I hope we don't make any plans to go back to the Middle East. NO way should we be fighting over there again.

Let the Middle East fight ISIS. They are Muslims killing other Muslims and anyone else they can kill.

Let them fight ISIS. We've sacrificed enough of our young men and women fighting in those shitholes.

If they don't have the balls then let ISIS have the damned place.

195 other countries also did not make a plan for the fall of Mosul.

I hope we don't make any plans to go back to the Middle East. NO way should we be fighting over there again.

Let the Middle East fight ISIS. They are Muslims killing other Muslims and anyone else they can kill.

Let them fight ISIS. We've sacrificed enough of our young men and women fighting in those shitholes.

If they don't have the balls then let ISIS have the damned place.
I disagree. If we dont defeat ISIS we will be fighting them here. We saw what happened when we left Afghanistan after the Russians pulled out.
Go in, kill them all, let Allah sort them out.

Forum List

Back