Who Was Rachel Corrie?

Any review of facts will show that Rachel Corrie was a mislead American who truly believed she was supporting justice for noble, peace loving, life loving Palestinians by traveling into a war zone, condeming our US president, burning a mock American flag, joining Palestinians in their chants of death to America & then marching in front of a moving bulldozer? So just what are the facts?

Rachel Corrie Was No Peace Activist - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine
by traveling into a war zone,​

It was only a war zone to the fucking Israelis. To the Palestinians it was their neighborhood.

Bullshit, you dishonest hack propagandist.

When you have the tunnels under your home in "your" neighborhood, you are a combatant.

And by the way, fucking Rachel Corgie was a damnably stupid bitch.

They almost Mother Theresa'd her.
The IDF made sure to kill her...they are very brave ....Bulldozer vs human...

Last edited:
Any review of facts will show that Rachel Corrie was a mislead American who truly believed she was supporting justice for noble, peace loving, life loving Palestinians by traveling into a war zone, condeming our US president, burning a mock American flag, joining Palestinians in their chants of death to America & then marching in front of a moving bulldozer? So just what are the facts?

It was only a war zone to the fucking Israelis. To the Palestinians it was their neighborhood.

When you have the tunnels under your home in "your" neighborhood, you are a combatant.

The IDF made sure to kill her...they are very brave ....BVulldozer vs human...

You were there, were you?

Are you following me around?

This forum lose its popularity with each passing day because its full of Zionist propaganda-lie machines.
Its great to know the radical Islam fans get frustrated time and again Jihading* with their inner conflicts of having a normal coherently conversation over blowing things up.

Danny = 1
Team Palestine = 0

P.S. -and don't you dare to forget keeping us updated about your levels of frustration!

They cant be that good as they nearly had her earlier that day but she escaped

You where there ...I did not see you there...

You where there ...I did not see you there...

Are you trying to convince me of something?

Then, by your claims, that makes every Israeli a combatant on the grounds of being a reservist.

Israel is the only country in the world that would get criticized for so many years for the death of a girl who stood in front of a massive bulldozer with cages around the windshield that was in the process of demolishing homes of a known terrorist, even though it was clearly an accident, and there is ZERO proof that she was killed on purpose.
It truly is incredible to see just how deluded pro Palestinian are.

If you read the true story you will find that the bulldozer was not even engaged in demolishing houses but in destroying tunnels leading from gaza into Egypt. The house claim was a false one brought in by ISLAMONAZO PROPAGANDISTS because they knew the truth would ignite condemnation of their actions. So once again the ISLAMONAZI STOOGES lied about Israel to suit their ideological views and to create a bad feeling.

Who's "true story" would that be then Phoney? Yours?

Rachel Corrie was a vicious antisemite who died while trying to protect a smuggling tunnel used to supply those who shared her desire for dead Jews.

If that memorial MJB suggested were to ever come to fruition, I would make sure to hoist a few beers before visiting it, so to be able to offer my condolences in proper fashion.

What evidence is there that she was an antisemite? Or do you label anyone who criticizes Israel an anti-semite?

Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A creature such as yourself who spends so much effort defending those who wish to exterminate Jews has no business discussing who is and who isn't an antisemite.

So what evidence do you have that she was antisemitic? Surely you can find something. She strikes me as a person who was passionate for her cause, idealistic and naive, but not antisemitic.

Let me clue you in on something: objecting to Israel's actions and policies does not necessarily equal anti-semite.

Rachel Corrie was a vicious antisemite who died while trying to protect a smuggling tunnel used to supply those who shared her desire for dead Jews.

If that memorial MJB suggested were to ever come to fruition, I would make sure to hoist a few beers before visiting it, so to be able to offer my condolences in proper fashion.

What evidence is there that she was an antisemite? Or do you label anyone who criticizes Israel an anti-semite?

Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A creature such as yourself who spends so much effort defending those who wish to exterminate Jews has no business discussing who is and who isn't an antisemite.

So what evidence do you have that she was antisemitic? Surely you can find something. She strikes me as a person who was passionate for her cause, idealistic and naive, but not antisemitic.

Let me clue you in on something: objecting to Israel's actions and policies does not necessarily equal anti-semite.

THANK YOU!

Protecting a supply tunnel so to maximize the death count of Jews while working directly with a genocidal terrorist organization is not "objecting" to Israel's actions whether or not a filthy propagandist such as yourself tries to claim it is.

The thought that a person could be working with those trying to exterminate a specific ethnicity without being considered prejudiced against them is absolutely ludicrous.

Protecting a supply tunnel so to maximize the death count of Jews while working directly with a genocidal terrorist organization is not "objecting" to Israel's actions whether or not a filthy propagandist such as yourself tries to claim it is.

The thought that a person could be working with those trying to exterminate a specific ethnicity without being considered prejudiced against them is absolutely ludicrous.

I believe she truly felt she was fighting for a noble cause. A victim of Palestinian mentality.

You really need more than that to accuse her of being anti-semitic. This is what wikipedia has to say: Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Her main concerns seemed to be stopping the home demolitions, protecting water wells and interfering with snipers.

She objected to the Israeli use of "collective punishment" in their demolitions.

There is nothing I can find that indicates she hated Jews.

Then, by your claims, that makes every Israeli a combatant on the grounds of being a reservist.

Making every Palestinian man woman and child a fully fledged soldier of allah, so valid targets for the IDF. So no more shouts of dead civilians please as they are not civilians but soldiers. Time for operation rolling thunder to be put in place

Making every Palestinian man woman and child a fully fledged soldier of allah, so valid targets for the IDF. So no more shouts of dead civilians please as they are not civilians but soldiers. Time for operation rolling thunder to be put in place

Oh Phoney...

You really need to stop making yourself look like an ass!

So, come on then, how does my factual comment suddenly make "every Palestinian man woman and child a fully fledged soldier"?

I'm looking forward to your reply, along with supporting evidence...

Israel is the only country in the world that would get criticized for so many years for the death of a girl who stood in front of a massive bulldozer with cages around the windshield that was in the process of demolishing homes of a known terrorist, even though it was clearly an accident, and there is ZERO proof that she was killed on purpose.
It truly is incredible to see just how deluded pro Palestinian are.

If you read the true story you will find that the bulldozer was not even engaged in demolishing houses but in destroying tunnels leading from gaza into Egypt. The house claim was a false one brought in by ISLAMONAZO PROPAGANDISTS because they knew the truth would ignite condemnation of their actions. So once again the ISLAMONAZI STOOGES lied about Israel to suit their ideological views and to create a bad feeling.

Who's "true story" would that be then Phoney? Yours?

Try the one reported to the courts and UN that detailed what the bulldozers were doing there. And then look at the activists own video's that show the bulldozers were not even close to any buildings. Finally the Egyptians report that the bulldozers were there to collapse hamas tunnels to stop the smuggling.
Now the Egyptians use chemical/biological agents to flood the tunnels from their side of the border to stop the smuggling. Ask your felloe team Palestine members about it as they claimed that the Israelis should be doing the same thing.

Oh Phoney...

You really need to stop making yourself look like an ass!

So, come on then, how does my factual comment suddenly make "every Palestinian man woman and child a fully fledged soldier"?

I'm looking forward to your reply, along with supporting evidence...

Your comment is as factual as mine when looked at in the light of day, but then you need the excuse to target Israeli children and civilians don't you. If every Israeli IS A VALID TARGET THEN SO TOO IS EVERY PALESTINIAN FOR EXACTLY THE SAME REASONS

Forum List

Back