A message from your President of the United States, Mr. Potato head Joe Bribem. Shut the hell up, the economy is doing great. Now vote for me.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/03/jobs-report-april-2024-us-job-growth-totaled-175000-in-april.html
  • Nonfarm payrolls increased by 175,000 on the month, below the 240,000 estimate from the Dow Jones consensus.
  • The unemployment rate ticked higher to 3.9% against expectations it would hold steady at 3.8%. A more encompassing jobless rate edged up, to 7.4%, its highest level since November 2021.
During his CNN interview, when asked why people, werent happy with the way Joe Bribem, was running the economy, he said that voters are just plain stupid, and dont know how great Joe Bribem has done things for them. I guess he was getting his talking points from these guys.

Hillary_fake_quote.jpg

quote-lack-of-transparency-is-a13-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-americ...jpg quote-once-we-know-that-people-are-human-and-have-some-homer-simpson-in-them-then-there-s-cass...jpg quote-the-voter-is-basically-dumb-and-lazy-the-reason-i-became-a-democratic-operative-instead-...jpg

If you are not making money in this market and upgrading your job in this job market then there is no hope for you under the American economic system as it exists in the 21st century.

The GOP wants to make it harder to get by for the working class than it already is but they have great ideas for the wealthy.

GOP economic policy:

• Fight against minimum wages
  • Fight against unions organizing for better wages
  • Fight against child tax credit
  • Fight for tax cuts for the wealthy
  • Fight for tax cuts for corporations
  • Repeal healthcare access for 28M Americans
  • Increase corporate welfare to big energy, defense, agriculture
  • Reduce economic support for those at the bottom

None of that helps the current inequity in the system.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/03/jobs-report-april-2024-us-job-growth-totaled-175000-in-april.html
During his CNN interview, when asked why people, werent happy with the way Joe Bribem, was running the economy, he said that voters are just plain stupid, and dont know how great Joe Bribem has done things for them. I guess he was getting his talking points from these guys.

View attachment 945680

View attachment 945681

View attachment 945682 View attachment 945683

Forum List

Back