Who Was Rachel Corrie?

She was a skank whore who paraded around in a burka cursing the West, the purest example of a useful idiot as ever existed.

I do recall talk of a restaurant offering Rachel Corrie pancakes, I'd be thrilled to eat my breakfast there daily.

Although she was clearly anti American, I do feel she deserves credit for boosting American pancake sales & American Caterpillar stock investments.

Any review of facts will show that Rachel Corrie was a mislead American who truly believed she was supporting justice for noble, peace loving, life loving Palestinians by traveling into a war zone, condeming our US president, burning a mock American flag, joining Palestinians in their chants of death to America & then marching in front of a moving bulldozer? So just what are the facts?

Rachel Corrie Was No Peace Activist - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine
by traveling into a war zone,​

It was only a war zone to the fucking Israelis. To the Palestinians it was their neighborhood.

Just as Sderot is only a war zone to the Palestinians then, to The Israelis it is their neighbourhood.

Get real the Palestinians made it a war zone when they started engaging in acts of war from the area. And yes digging tunnels is an act of war.
Sderot is an Israeli settlement. It is Israel that made it a war zone.

So Israel fires rockets at its own people, Israel digs tunnels from gaza under Sderot schools and fills them with high explosive. Didn't think so and this shows your vile mentality in defending child murder by Palestinian terrorist murdering scum. In the real world Palestine would be desolate and lifeless by now, but the US is protecting the arab muslims

Any review of facts will show that Rachel Corrie was a mislead American who truly believed she was supporting justice for noble, peace loving, life loving Palestinians by traveling into a war zone, condeming our US president, burning a mock American flag, joining Palestinians in their chants of death to America & then marching in front of a moving bulldozer? So just what are the facts?

It was only a war zone to the fucking Israelis. To the Palestinians it was their neighborhood.
Pooof the tension..
Well you don't really need this to be Palestinian warzone to make it dangerous don't you agree?

I Don't really know much about Rachel, but what I do know is that a so called 'protest' involving cameras and foreign activists usually turn into a riot, and crowd mentality in a riot is very dangerous since everyone suddenly feel more powerful and they get easily incited by 1.the main source of the initial incitement, 2.the a chance to do heroic deeds - both end up very bad, jumping confront of a bulldozer is unthinkable stupidity no sober person can do, unless they get aroused and incited to do so, which is why the responsibility for this death is the fucking moron that incited them in the first place, nobody has the will to run over a girl unless they are religiously zealots that intended to face death, not an 18 years old guy that is gonna face killing/murder trial and have his life ruined.
I take Team Palestine fully responsible for death of those poor souls that encouraged by Team Palestine to die, may God take you.

Bullshit, you dishonest hack propagandist.

When you have the tunnels under your home in "your" neighborhood, you are a combatant.

And by the way, fucking Rachel Corgie was a damnably stupid bitch.
More Israeli bullshit propaganda.

Israel was clearing all of the homes in the area because they wanted a buffer zone along the Egyptian border.

Repeating YOUR patented brand of always dishonest and unpersuasive propaganda doesn't work very well, you witless hack bitch.
Its true.

Look it up.

We have and the reality is they were blocking up tunnels. Even the activists own videos show the bulldozers were nowhere near any of the houses.
Link to videos?

Google

I Don't really know much about Rachel, but what I do know is that a so called 'protest' involving cameras and foreign activists usually turn into a riot, and crowd mentality in a riot is very dangerous since everyone suddenly feel more powerful and they get easily incited by 1.the main source of the initial incitement, 2.the a chance to do heroic deeds - both end up very bad, jumping confront of a bulldozer is unthinkable stupidity no sober person can do, unless they get aroused and incited to do so, which is why the responsibility for this death is the fucking moron that incited them in the first place, nobody has the will to run over a girl unless they are religiously zealots that intended to face death, not an 18 years old guy that is gonna face killing/murder trial and have his life ruined.
I take Team Palestine fully responsible for death of those poor souls that encouraged by Team Palestine to die, may God take you.

Some Americans should never be forgotten by us Americans. Rache Corrie is one of them. I would support building a memorial for her. And placing it next to one for Timothy Mc Vey.

Rachel Corrie was a vicious antisemite who died while trying to protect a smuggling tunnel used to supply those who shared her desire for dead Jews.

If that memorial MJB suggested were to ever come to fruition, I would make sure to hoist a few beers before visiting it, so to be able to offer my condolences in proper fashion.

Rachel Corrie was a vicious antisemite who died while trying to protect a smuggling tunnel used to supply those who shared her desire for dead Jews.

If that memorial MJB suggested were to ever come to fruition, I would make sure to hoist a few beers before visiting it, so to be able to offer my condolences in proper fashion.

May she rest in pieces.

What evidence is there that she was an antisemite? Or do you label anyone who criticizes Israel an anti-semite?

Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

When you have the tunnels under your home in "your" neighborhood, you are a combatant.

"A TYPICAL" Response from a Pro-Israel Drone..........Moron............steven

May she rest in pieces.
Idiot Mouth

More Israeli bullshit propaganda.

Israel was clearing all of the homes in the area because they wanted a buffer zone along the Egyptian border.

Repeating YOUR patented brand of always dishonest and unpersuasive propaganda doesn't work very well, you witless hack bitch.
Its true.

Look it up.
Hi Tinnie,this Cockhead has such a way with words..steve

What evidence is there that she was an antisemite? Or do you label anyone who criticizes Israel an anti-semite?

Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A creature such as yourself who spends so much effort defending those who wish to exterminate Jews has no business discussing who is and who isn't an antisemite.

This forum lose its popularity with each passing day because its full of Zionist propaganda-lie machines.

They almost Mother Theresa'd her.

This forum lose its popularity with each passing day because its full of Zionist propaganda-lie machines.

As opposed to ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA-LIE MACHINES I suppose.................

What you really mean is your vile evil religion is being shown for what it is once again, and you don't like it.

this is like the attack on the uss liberty......no one will change their set minds on it and you are just giving the haters a thread to hate in

As opposed to ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA-LIE MACHINES I suppose.................

What you really mean is your vile evil religion is being shown for what it is once again, and you don't like it.

It has infected countless idiots in the west as well. Those miserable antisemites who are receptive to the hatred take it in as their own.

I wonder what would happen, say, if the KKK were to become magnitudes more vicious than it is now, and start dedicating itself to trying to kill any black person it could and had engaged in campaign after campaign to do just that. If some sympathetic piece of filth were to die while trying to protect a tunnel used to smuggle the arms necessary to kill them, would these same worthless pieces of excrement elevate the idiot to the status of hero as has Coyote, Tinmore, Minerva, Theliq and all the rest of these miserable imitations of a human?

Maybe I am just getting old, but if you had told me 50 years ago that the desire for the genocide of Jews would be normalized to the point people defended the notion, I would have said you were crazy. Today, thanks to the effectiveness of Arab propaganda, it has infected countless millions of these creatures lacking a human soul.

Forum List

Back