Who Was Rachel Corrie?

nki1.jpg

I did and I have posted proof.

You, on the other hand, are just blowing smoke out of your ass.

Why not say what this is a picture of Tinmore to back your statement. No problem, I will help. It is a picture taken of some Jews visiting Gaza al right in July 2009. The interesting part is that these are some Jews that do not recognize the state of Israel. so I would say EPIC FAIL Tinmore.

o
Any review of facts will show that Rachel Corrie was a mislead American who truly believed she was supporting justice for noble, peace loving, life loving Palestinians by traveling into a war zone, condeming our US president, burning a mock American flag, joining Palestinians in their chants of death to America & then marching in front of a moving bulldozer? So just what are the facts?

Rachel Corrie Was No Peace Activist - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine
by traveling into a war zone,​

It was only a war zone to the fucking Israelis. To the Palestinians it was their neighborhood.

Bullshit, you dishonest hack propagandist.

When you have the tunnels under your home in "your" neighborhood, you are a combatant.

And by the way, fucking Rachel Corgie was a damnably stupid bitch.
"A TYPICAL" Response from a Pro-Israel Drone..........Moron............steven

I long ago accepted the undeniable fact that you are a worthless member of this Board. Your opinions mean less than nothing.

Now, go whine some more. Be a good little bitch.

Last edited:
Any review of facts will show that Rachel Corrie was a mislead American who truly believed she was supporting justice for noble, peace loving, life loving Palestinians by traveling into a war zone, condeming our US president, burning a mock American flag, joining Palestinians in their chants of death to America & then marching in front of a moving bulldozer? So just what are the facts?

It was only a war zone to the fucking Israelis. To the Palestinians it was their neighborhood.

When you have the tunnels under your home in "your" neighborhood, you are a combatant.

Then, by your claims, that makes every Israeli a combatant on the grounds of being a reservist.

Reservists dig tunnels under their homes and as a means of ingress into Palestinian land?

Who knew?

Damn, but you are an ignorant little feller.

Then, by your claims, that makes every Israeli a combatant on the grounds of being a reservist.

Reservists dig tunnels under their homes and as a means of ingress into Palestinian land?

Who knew?

You got that right, Cheerful Man of Iron. :eusa_dance:

Making every Palestinian man woman and child a fully fledged soldier of allah, so valid targets for the IDF. So no more shouts of dead civilians please as they are not civilians but soldiers. Time for operation rolling thunder to be put in place

Oh Phoney...

You really need to stop making yourself look like an ass!

So, come on then, how does my factual comment suddenly make "every Palestinian man woman and child a fully fledged soldier"?

I'm looking forward to your reply, along with supporting evidence...

Your comment is as factual as mine when looked at in the light of day, but then you need the excuse to target Israeli children and civilians don't you. If every Israeli IS A VALID TARGET THEN SO TOO IS EVERY PALESTINIAN FOR EXACTLY THE SAME REASONS

Phoney, are you deliberately stupid?

So, let's see if we can deal with facts...

Every Israeli who completes their compulsory military service is assigned to the IDF Reserve Force...

Oh look... Here's a link to support my factual comment... Reserve duty Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So, where is you link Phoney to support your dumbass comment?

Who knew?

Dude, you need to go back to school and learn to read...

You will find its much better than making shit up and looking like a fool :cuckoo:

Who knew?

You will find its much better than making shit up and looking like a fool :cuckoo:

Oh, you silly petty twit. I'm not the one of us with a reading (or basic) comprehension problem. That would be you! :lol:

And you don't mind proving that you ARE a fool. So, you'd do vastly better if you'd maybe heed your own advice.

MY argument did not suggest that a reservist who is prepared (for his country) to protect his own country is a "combatant." What I said, you silly twit, is that if YOU permit YOUR home to have a tunnel dug under it for weapons' cache purposes or to transport combatants into the other guy's land, you ARE a combatant.

Accordingly, when you made your stupid counter "argument" I correctly mocked it -- and on the proper basis.

Now, go toddle off, you worthless dipshit.

Who knew?

Oh, you silly petty twit. I'm not the one of us with a reading (or basic) comprehension problem. That would be you! :lol:

And you don't mind proving that you ARE a fool. So, you'd do vastly better if you'd maybe heed your own advice.

MY argument did not suggest that a reservist who is prepared (for his country) to protect his own country is a "combatant." What I said, you silly twit, is that if YOU permit YOUR home to have a tunnel dug under it for weapons' cache purposes or to transport combatants into the other guy's land, you ARE a combatant.

Accordingly, when you made your stupid counter "argument" I correctly mocked it -- and on the proper basis.

Wow, you are more of an imbecile than I had originally taken you for...

Sorry, you will have to continue your confusion by yourself dumbass...

You got NO idea what you are even saying!

Congratulations and good night!

Making every Palestinian man woman and child a fully fledged soldier of allah, so valid targets for the IDF. So no more shouts of dead civilians please as they are not civilians but soldiers. Time for operation rolling thunder to be put in place

Oh Phoney...

So, come on then, how does my factual comment suddenly make "every Palestinian man woman and child a fully fledged soldier"?

Your comment is as factual as mine when looked at in the light of day, but then you need the excuse to target Israeli children and civilians don't you. If every Israeli IS A VALID TARGET THEN SO TOO IS EVERY PALESTINIAN FOR EXACTLY THE SAME REASONS

Every Israeli who completes their compulsory military service is assigned to the IDF Reserve Force...

Oh look... Here's a link to support my factual comment... Reserve duty Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Koran of course, that every muslim is commanded to believe is inviolate .It tells every muslim to take up arms in the name of islam and fight for allah

Oh Phoney...

The Koran of course, that every muslim is commanded to believe is inviolate .It tells every muslim to take up arms in the name of islam and fight for allah

If that's the best you have got Phoney you are a very ignorant idiot!

nki1.jpg

I did and I have posted proof.

You, on the other hand, are just blowing smoke out of your ass.

Why not say what this is a picture of Tinmore to back your statement. No problem, I will help. It is a picture taken of some Jews visiting Gaza al right in July 2009. The interesting part is that these are some Jews that do not recognize the state of Israel. so I would say EPIC FAIL Tinmore.
The propaganda says that Hamas hates Jews.

That does not appear to be true.

Who knew?

But YOU ARE the imbecile, so your evaluation of me (and anybody else and anything else) continues to be of absolutely no value, you hapless fuckwit.

I am VERY happy to induce you to keep babbling to reconfirm what a fucking void you are. No need to thank me.

And I HAVE a perfect grasp on what I am talking about. Sadly, despite your piss poor education and inability to communicate clearly, I even understand the stupid trite tripe you are grunting out. It remains laughable but valueless.

Now, hurry back with more of your worthless drek so all of us can laugh at you some more.

:thup:

Last edited:
St. Pancake was one dumb little girl.

I fought the bulldozer
and the bulldozer won!
I fought the bulldozer
and the bulldozer won!​

And that outcome couldn't have been predicted by her . . . .

Who knew?

But YOU ARE the imbecile, so your evaluation of me (and anybody else and anything else) continues to be of absolutely no value, you hapless fuckwit.

I am VERY happy to induce you to keep babbling to reconfirm what a fucking void you are. No need to thank me.

And I HAVE a perfect grasp on what I am talking about. Sadly, despite your piss poor education and inability to communicate clearly, I even understand the stupid trite tripe you are grunting out. It remains laughable but valueless.

Now, hurry back with more of your worthless drek so all of us can laugh at you some more.

yawn.gif

The propaganda says that Hamas hates Jews.

That does not appear to be true.

As our fearless leader said some time ago, YOU LIE!

Please sir, tell me where Hamas has changed their charter of the free Palestine from the river to the sea and further changed the usual Islamic mantra of their prophesy and hope that the rocks and trees will cry out "here is a jew hiding, come kill him". And where the Hamas charter has been changed to acknowledge the current state of Israel.

No, that picture shows Hamas meeting with Jews that do not recognize the state of Israel. Of course Hamas would meet with them and have a photo-op. They both share the same objectives.

You are a twisted pretzel maker who thinks that he has the rest of us fooled.

Oh Phoney...

So the Koran is not valid to all muslims, is that what you are saying. That the Koran means nothing and has no meaning in islam. That the Koran does not command all muslims to take up weapons against the unbelievers and strike fear into their hearts. In every mosque in every country the muslims are told that the Koran is inviolate and the unchanging word of allah , that what it commands MUST be carried out at all times. That there are no exceptions to the commands and the only way out is death.
Have you read the Koran lately to see just what it contains and why it should be on the banned books list, why many people see it as a perversion and terrorists manual that needs to be destroyed.

So who is the IGNORANT IDIOT NOW........................

Oh Phoney...

So the Koran is not valid to all muslims, is that what you are saying. That the Koran means nothing and has no meaning in islam. That the Koran does not command all muslims to take up weapons against the unbelievers and strike fear into their hearts. In every mosque in every country the muslims are told that the Koran is inviolate and the unchanging word of allah , that what it commands MUST be carried out at all times. That there are no exceptions to the commands and the only way out is death.
Have you read the Koran lately to see just what it contains and why it should be on the banned books list, why many people see it as a perversion and terrorists manual that needs to be destroyed.

You read the bible lately Phoney?

I'm very happy there are not too many extremist Christians or we would REALLY be in trouble...

It is YOU who is ignorant Phoney, even worse, an ignorant idiot!

Who knew?

View attachment 36033

I find that the standard reaction to your posting efforts.

You read the bible lately Phoney?

I'm very happy there are not too many extremist Christians or we would REALLY be in trouble...

It is YOU who is ignorant Phoney, even worse, an ignorant idiot!

Yes I have and I cant see anywhere in there where it commands the Christians to take the words as inviolate and never changing and to be obeyed at all costs or face death. Yes it deals with wars from 3,000 to 4,000 years ago, yes it deals with capturing prisoners and turning them into slaves. But it does not deal with violence, rape, murder and theft as a sign of religious fervour in the 21C.

Forum List

Back